Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti (30230 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pent House design / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Work in progress... Oval windows form work

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Casting in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
We ensure we don't force our mouth out but ensure the work do this talk.
We were unable to get ¾down granite to add to the ones we have earlier.
We have ¾ granite as big as it is to avoid honeycomb we ensure we achieve cleared neat work.

Kitchen

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
More.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
More.
A taste of a neat quality work.
What we continuously offer.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
More.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
More.
Levelling in progress

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Without marine board will show you more of what we can achieve with common planks.
To those that can afford marine board it's cool.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rising

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Levelling in progress

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even at leveling we ensure the 180° isn't 179°.
From scratch from the profiling/setting out to the substructure, up to the superstructure level we ensure the 180° wall maintain same alignment.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Leveling

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by KIDfurniture(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Money is good...

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Money is good...
Yes oo grin
With good hands.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 3:40am On Jul 01, 2019
DIORITESTRUCTURES, is a fast growing National & International Leading firm in the Design & Construction Industry with Young best brains, Vibrant, Creative, Charismatic & Intelligent Professionals who has/had played a crucial role in the Infrastructural Development of the Nation & Beyond.

We comprise a team of:
*Architects
*Civil/Structural Engineers
*Electrical Engineers
*Mechanical Engineers
*Quantity Surveyors
*Project Managers etc.

What we offer;
We do all Kinds of Building Designs & Construction Services ranging from:
*Architectural Designs
*3D visualization
*Structural Designs & Detailing
*Bill of Quantity
*Quality Control
*Construction Planning, Execution & Management & all other Related services

We offer the following as well;

*Innovative Designs
*Quality Assurance/Control
*CCTV camera Installation
*WiFi connectivity(from your phone)
*Automatic Curtain installation both long and short directly connected to your phone
*Door sensors in connectivity for accessibility from your phone
*Gate Sensor from your mobile phone and many more
*Cost efficiency
*Safety of Structure to serve it's lifetime
*Resource Management
*Top-notch Services
* And other related services.

We even provide your Project duration for you with a Gantt chat showing resource allocations all in line with relevant Queuing theory. We will Definitely give your Property that Unique quality that gives it that class that you surely deserve. We have many more to offer you than these.

Where to reach us
WhatsApp/Call: +234-810-045-2977(WhatsApp)

Email: dioritestructureslimited@gmail.com
Site; www.dioritestructures..com

https://www.nairaland.com/5004350/diorite-structures-contemporary-designs#75440590

https://www.nairaland.com/4766518/construction-4bedroom-duplex-bq-abeokuta

https://www.nairaland.com/5004365/construction-4bd-rm-duplex-bq

https://www.nairaland.com/5190002/construction-5bedroom-bungalow-pent-ado-ekiti
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
More blocks for leveling.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Current level.
Vacating site soon to let the basement decking relax till the 28days is complete to avoid loading it beyond limit.
Hopefully we will resume back shortly towards month ending.
Thanks for following

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by KIDfurniture(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2019
You mean the money made ligitmately not by blood , criminal activities , stealing , kidnapping , fraud , drug and the rest
Timtol:

Yes oo grin
With good hands.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by MrTeCO(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2019
I love the design...... following with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2019
KIDfurniture:
You mean the money made ligitmately not by blood , criminal activities , stealing , kidnapping , fraud , drug and the rest
Lol
Legally ooo not illegal act Sir. Lol
You too can build this.
We they here for you all time all day.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2019
MrTeCO:
I love the design...... following with keen interest.
grin
You don join lot of pple fallen in love with this design sir.
I'm glad, thanks for following.
Will like to handle your project too soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
You can as well view this.
All thanks to you all.

www.dioritestructures..com
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Now you see the double wall design. grin

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
More

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timtol:
More
More

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timtol:

More
We shouldn't forget we added a recess to a part in front.
When we are back you will understand better.
We are pausing here for now till the last part of July cos of the basement decking.
We appreciate all contributions and comments, appreciates others who have taken this privilege in getting theirs done as well, we say thank you and those contemplating how and when to message us we hope to have you around.
Thanks and God bless.

Hum2020 who is always here, Mufutau55 among others thanks for following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by joyousmother2016: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timtol:
Now you see the double wall design. grin

This is wow!!!! so beautiful. Is this a window?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Hum2020: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timtol frist must thanks for working hard to achieve this success i have been following this building project because i have a building plan that i will soon start but need to put all necessary things in place before i will decide who should hand this job for me i must say that you and youe team are wonderful and i love you are doing on this forum thanks pls keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
joyousmother2016:

This is wow!!!! so beautiful. Is this a window?
The one backward has the window while the front one has the aesthetics.
The smaller arch for the window while the bigger arch for aesthetics reasons.

Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hum2020:
Timtol frist must thanks for working hard to achieve this success i have been following this building project because i have a building plan that i will soon start but need to put all necessary things in place before i will decide who should hand this job for me i must say that you and your team are wonderful and i love you are doing on this forum thanks pls keep it up
Thanks a lot sir.
We appreciate comments and recommendations.
A try will convince you more sir.
Thanks for following
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by mufutau55(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
You are really doing good. Still following when you commence.
Good work. Keep it up sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.