Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim (31653 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Mizwisdom(f): 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
These guys must have won her trust somehow only for them to betray her. I hope they rot in jail

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Mizwisdom(f): 5:03pm On May 16, 2019
Rubyventures:

…...and as punishment, do they deserve to be drugged and raped?

.No, but everyone isn't sane, good or righteous some people are evil and one shouldn't through caution to the wind, I guess this is the point they're trying to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Magnifico2000: 6:26pm On May 16, 2019
Femeto:
A good child doesn't walk at night.
You are sounding like my parents. They detest night walking
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Femeto: 9:42pm On May 16, 2019
Magnifico2000:

You are sounding like my parents. They detest night walking
Most Nigerian parents especially yoru a Mothers detest night walking.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by YobaNation: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2023
some Young women never made it back home after the night-club party.

YobaNation warning all young women: watch out for the rapists trying to buy you this and that to drink in the night-club.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
You woke up and instead of calling the police, you dey ask a rapist what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) / Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.