Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding (35939 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by IamSoProlific: 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
useful4us:
***Suicide***

Oh oh Death!

Where are thou

I call on you to save me

From the sadness that enslaves me.

Oh oh Death!

Don't forsake me

Like my country that fails me

Nor like Hope that evades me

Just don't be like this unfair world to me

Oh oh Death!

Please don't be like those hypocrites

That watched me struggling

But only call me a weakling

Without knowing what I am battling

When I now call upon you

They would start shouting "its shocking!

Oh oo Death!

Don't bother to come again

Not that I have hope in life again

But i have known the route to you

So permit me to do your job for you

(C)useful_pen

Bros no reason that stuff you have there pls.

Can you share you contact, I think we share same solitude and I want friends as you.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by FINESHIRT(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2019
sunnyside16:
Then we need more of Psychologist, but in my country these people don't matter.

You are right to some extent. I think appropriate authorities concerned should wake up to their responsibilities by creating awareness and ways of engaging those who are depressed in one way or the other. Attend to them properly and ameliorate their plights in whatever extent necessary.

Also, a ban should be placed on sniper as a matter of urgency before it will wholly become a product for human suicide. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by gnykelly(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2019
Davash222:
This Buhari next level is something else. People are committing suicide on daily basis.

Rip Ebuka.

Suicide can never be the solution!!

We are still in the era of change... Next level is in two weeks time
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2019
Dear Lord what's happening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2019
Maykanu:
Government should start arresting anyone who commits suicide cos this one tire me

Arrest anyone who commits suicide? Are you okay?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by useful4us(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Bros no reason that stuff you have there pls.

Can you share you contact, I think we share same solitude and I want friends as you.

though I have been in that state before but trust me I am full of life now. The write up is frictional, thanks for your deep and sincere concern, it shows how amazing you are, I am sure it will be my vantage if we are friends (smiles) 09065334591

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by IMMUNO1(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2019
I think it is time the FG bans sale of Sniper in Nigeria. It is causing more harm than Tramadol. MODS should also ban anybody that advises others to take sniper on NL in any guise. This is becoming too much.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by EZEBEL: 6:13pm On May 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
Another Nigerian man has reportedly committed suicide, barely a month to his wedding scheduled for June 8th, 2019. The deceased who was identified as Ebuka, reportedly took Sniper in protest to the behavior of his wife-to-be.

The Nigerian man who committed suicide a month to his wedding, is also said to be rich. Chidinma Greenpop who shared the story wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/another-nigerian-man-commits-suicide-a-month-to-his-wedding/

Buhari why, Suicide was never part of our culture until this past four years
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Ameeria: 7:21pm On May 16, 2019
They better investigate all these "suicides"!
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by IamSoProlific: 8:12pm On May 16, 2019
useful4us:

though I have been in that state before but trust me I am full of life now. The write up is frictional, thanks for your deep and sincere concern, it shows how amazing you are, I am sure it will be my vantage if we are friends (smiles) 09065334591

Good to know it's friction.

But please always indicate in any way you can as you correct the whole idea, because you don't know/never can tell who's seeing it and the interpretation the person might have regarding your write ups.

It's really crazy out here.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by janejive(f): 9:12pm On May 16, 2019
Please and please, sniper should be banned, enough of this deaths.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Victorisoni3(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2019
Ok they should stop importing sniper or stop de sale na make we hear goodnews aabeg
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by obyrich(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2019
Sellfish:
The guy looks like someone who will have small preek.... sad

The woman's stature looks like someone who will need big preek to be satisfied sad

The woman frustrated the man to death...

End of story
That woman belly be like something wey need big prick to fill.

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 16, 2019
MissRaine69:
Shows how little people know about depression.
Your financial status is irrelevant.
What should be asked is what did the wife to be do that made the man see life as not worth living?
Always on point!
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2019
koyyes:
He must have been a brute.

She got tired and dumped him.
Poor comment!!
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Sluvist(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
Point of correction, better if you say an igbo man commits suicide. The way you guys just call any criminal Nigerian is very alarming, you needs to mend your ways.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2019
u took sniper cos of a troublesome nagging wife to be? wat stopped u frm calling of d wedding and ditching d troublesome woman.anyway RIP.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 16, 2019
Toks2008:
Weak guys

GOD FORBID I lose a sleep over any lady let alone harm myself or go to the extreme of taking my own life...

I can bet my right testis on it that the lady is currently with another man as I write.

Iranu
woman dat is already givinn another dude cowgirl style as we speak

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 16, 2019
bkool7:
Nothing in a lady is worth dying for

I met a lady on FB some months ago. We met and agreed to start dating.
During this relationship I noticed she was so demanding. Telling me she needs this and that. This a lady that doesn't wear trousers, doesn't use relaxer on her hair, doesn't wear earrings and all other things SU do.
After she told me she wasn't in any relationship, last week she sent me a WhatsApp message that the relationship is over because her religion only permits her to marry someone from her church.
Was depressed?
Hell no!
But I was angry for falling so cheap.
Well, life goes on. As long as there are still single ladies.
I'll just take some commitment for me to start spending in relationship again
stop dating ladies on facebook.many of dem are involved in relationships scams.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2019
frozen70:
He is yet to tell us what led him to commit suicide

He killed himself because of the behaviour of the woman he wants to marry

My question is,
was the man a virgin that have been with a woman for the first time and doesn't understands that women have complex nature ❓
It is possible!! We, Virgins, need to stop taking women behavior too seriously tho!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, we have over 3 billion females in the world, why kill yourself over one woman when you have billions to choose from grin
Hormones don't allow men to move on..
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2019
Ameeria:
They better investigate all these "suicides"!

It's so sad that Nigeria has no homicide investigation unit. It's so easy to get away with murder In Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.