Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nairalanders In College/ University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders In College/ University (5476 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / D Most Annoying Things While In College/university. / Bad News In College Of Education Ankpa (coa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Elgaxton(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My skool was a war college!

UMU ESUT KWENU!!

thank God I was not hit by a stray bullet
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by kike001(f): 11:09am On May 08, 2007
i am gonna be going college in september dis year seriuosly i cant wait just hope i get da grades i need
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by chaz(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2007
Well, im @ d University Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Its more like a private university than a federal one. The chicks r hot, d lecturers r cool and d cult activities r very minimal cos all we do is read all day. But dont get it twisted, we PARTY like HELL! We r one of most social varsities in 9ja. D only bad tin about d varsity is dat you have 2 hustle 2 do anytin, whether its 2 pay fees or get wat uv paid d fees 4. Other than dat, I LUV D SKUL!!!
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by michy(f): 12:23pm On May 08, 2007
Am in University Of Nigeria Nsukka
D only university that Nigeria has
Am a pharmacy student
So the next Dora Akunyili in d making
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by busygirl(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2007
I rep my college. . .LITTLE HEATH wink
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Ezinwannem: 4:13pm On May 08, 2007
Michy, do u know any usochi Ilozumba that goes 2 ur uni, also a pharmacy student and lives at enugu
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by felia(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2007
university of Massachusetts, Boston.sophomore year. major Accounting/business
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by ashely(f): 9:03pm On May 08, 2007
boston university. incoming freshman this fall. major music!
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by gists: 3:18am On May 09, 2007
spicie:

This thread really helped me clear some doubts am having before, i thought all this online schools are fake untill i contacted uspry1 ,she really helped me with useful informations plus shes so friendly and understanding, Tnx alot girl grin wink
Any of u need help on education? go after uspry1 grin grin grin

Hello spicie, would like to discuss something with you but your email add is hidden on your profile. So if you don't mind mail me at felameds@yahoo.com
Thanx
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by moondust(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2007
got out of school in 2003, was a great experience. learnt a lot of stuff, both good and evil. now got a job I luv and life is bliss thank u!
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by moondust(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2007
Elgaxton:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My school was a war college!

UMU ESUT KWENU!!

thank God I was not hit by a stray bullet

u mean eshoot not esut
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Mustay(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2007
Aint it University Of Technology?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by bdaf(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2007
shocked U DIDNT TELL US WHERE U ARE. shocked

AS FOR ME, I AM CURRENTLY AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT OF

DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA. DELTA STATE. NIGERIA

IN THE DEPT OF MICROBIOLOGY.

300 LEVEL.

NAIRALAND IS A FORUM, WHERE EVERYBODY WHO ARE INTERESTED, SHARE TOPICS AND OPINIONS.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by masterd1(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2007
i'm currently a 200level student in University of Benin(B.Sc Sociology & Anthropology)
i live off camp
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by iice(f): 5:37pm On May 22, 2007
Loved my school! Had a lot of fun. Wasn't easy at first coz i was used to skipping some classes in high school (to sleep! grin). In uni, attendance was imperative for you to pass a class, if you had a class twice a week, you are allowed only a maximum of 5 days absent for the whole term. If you got sick, you had to present a doctor's report etc. Two lates (as in late to class) constitutes an absent shocked grin Have to complete atleast 90% of homeworks because it is part of your final grade. When its midterms and you feel that you cannot make it (as in pass in the class) you have the option of withdrawing from the class, this saves you from having a fail but you will still have to take the class the next term or whenever to graduate. Despite how strict (at first to me) it sounds, my school is known to have a mixture of seriousness and playfulness. Some local artists are from my school (actors, musicians, models, celebrities) People in multimedia arts had the best luck lol, they got to color hair (thats if you are in a band), wear funky crazy outfits. They were so creative. Same as those in Industrial Designing, they always had exhibitions.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Iman3(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2007
moondust:

u mean eshoot not esut

As im talk the Esut,I hear gunshots grin
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 9:59pm On May 22, 2007
@iice
What type of college is that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked too many strict law

what is the name of your school
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by iice(f): 3:24am On May 23, 2007
LOL @Omo eko, yes ooo it took some adjusting on my part.  Amongst the top schools around here, my school is known for being less strict shocked (can you image) compared to her counterparts. Oh we had to complete 5 recitation for the term/sem
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 5:55am On May 23, 2007
The strictest university i've ever come across so far has to be Pensacola college. I heard lots of stuff about that school.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Ezinwannem: 4:27pm On May 23, 2007
icee, they asked the name of ur skool and u didnt answer, we wana know so we no go enter amm,

well mine is YORK UNIVERSITY AND AM DOING POLITICAL SCIENCE (CONCENTRATION IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS) AND INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (CONCENTRATIONS ARE MIGRATION AND POLICY, POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT) tongue
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 12:12am On May 24, 2007
iice:

LOL @Omo eko, yes ooo it took some adjusting on my part. Amongst the top schools around here, my school is known for being less strict shocked (can you image) compared to her counterparts. Oh we had to complete 5 recitation for the term/sem
Na wa oh shocked shocked shocked anyway what is the name so i can tell my people not to go there.

Well my school was #2 on the top party school in the all United state but we are among the top 20 best university cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Penn State

Ezinwannem:

i[b]cee, they asked the name of your school and u didnt answer, we wana know so we no go enter amm,
[/b]

U are mean sha grin grin grin but i still want to know the name
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by chardeols(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2007
like wat are u talking abt?///////
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 12:25am On May 24, 2007
chardeols:

like what are u talking about?///////
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by nosa101(f): 2:01am On May 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

Na wa oh shocked shocked shocked anyway what is the name so i can tell my people not to go there.

Well my school was #2 on the top party school in the all United state but we are among the top 20 best university cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Penn State
U are mean sha grin grin grin but i still want to know the name
My sister almost went there,she went to UPitt instead because they gave more money
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 3:54am On May 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

Penn State

cool!! Penn state

@nosa, i know a couple of people who attend upitt. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 3:55am On May 24, 2007
chardeols:

like what are u talking about?///////

what school do you go to? do you like your school? what are the funny/ sad/ cool things that happen at your school? tongue
stuff like that cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by nosa101(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2007
Well I'm an Ag. The weirdest, loudest and most delusional bunch of people you might find and we also live in Ag Utopia
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2007
nosa101:

My sister almost went there,she went to UPitt instead because they gave more money
UPitt is really to but Penn State is better tongue tongue, and they gave you money grin grin grin lucky girl

WesleyanA:

cool!! Penn state

@nosa, i know a couple of people who attend upitt. cheesy
yes oh cheesy cheesy cheesy We are Penn State cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by minute(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2007
Going to a  traditional 4 yr college or University here to me,is a waste of time----not for someone like me.

i need a schl where i can get hands on taining and finish in no time.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2007
@minute
what school is that?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by minute(f): 2:35pm On May 26, 2007
Everest Institute.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2007
cool.
is it a 4 year or two year college?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme,2011/2012 / Institute Of Petroleum Studies(ips) Masters Admission Is Out / Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.