Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast (39282 Views)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Using Vessels Of Gold And Silver For Eating And Drinking. Halaal Or Harom? / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by FATBAYO(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2019
Christians should just keep quite...The most lazy religiously will come and be talking trash..fasting is compulsory for Muslim .great sin if a Muslim fail to fast.its among the five pillars of Islam.
U know d importance of pillar in engineering abi.If one is bad others won't go well

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Odetokun3(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Read very well, they said that they are not targeting non Muslims Shikena

That's not his question!

As a Christian in Sokoto, are you under Sharia laws as well not only Ramadan issues pls?
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Afonja007: 2:20pm On May 16, 2019
Muslim people will not kill me laugh ;Dif a Muslim is poor he will tell you is will of Allah thats why his poor ,if a Muslim reject polio vaccine for his child and the child later became disable child the Muslim parent will tell you is will of Allah, if boko haram kill 100 people for north according to them is will of Allah, if fulani bandits kidnap 200 persons is will of Allah, if herdsmen kills a whole village is will of Allah, if 300 people die from lead poision while minning illegal gold in zamfara is will of Allah, if earth quake kill millions of people Muslim will tell you is will of Allah, but if one decides to leave Islam Muslim will kill him or her for blasphemy, my question to Muslim people if your Allah can cause earthquake why are you killing people on Allah's behalfs?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
I really want to ask something ...if as a non islamic person live in kano or sokoto does sharia apply to me ?
Sharia doesn't apply to u
And if u were mistakenly arrested, the moment u mention that u re not a Muslim, even if u re telling lies, they will leave u to ur faith
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Realbelieveer(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2019
Lol. Madness
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by BiafraIsFree: 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
There is a punishment for infidels.

Useless jihad religion.
mrvitalis:
I really want to ask something ...if as a non islamic person live in kano or sokoto does sharia apply to me ?

I'm inviting you to join IPOB to observe 30th of May your Heroes and Heroines remembrance day, you have freedom to eat but not to do any form of buying and selling that day. You can also use that day rest and pray for your loved ones.

Muslim do una thing.

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by luluman: 2:32pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
grin grin so na by force now to fast ... I can't wait to see Pastors telling members that they will be arrested if they didn't fast and pray or even pay their Tithe ..
But that is the joy of christians. Our God does not force you, you choose where and how to end your life by yourself. He also does not send ANY SOLDIERS to fight for him cos he can defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by luluman: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Read very well, they said that they are not targeting non Muslims Shikena
THIS ONE BE MOSLEM O
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 16, 2019
Afonja007:
Muslim people will not kill me laugh ;Dif a Muslim is poor he will tell you is will of Allah thats why his poor ,if a Muslim reject polio vaccine for his child and the child later became disable child the Muslim parent will tell you is will of Allah, if boko haram kill 100 people for north according to them is will of Allah, if fulani bandits kidnap 200 persons is will of Allah, if herdsmen kills a whole village is will of Allah, if 300 people die from lead poision while minning illegal gold in zamfara is will of Allah, if earth quake kill millions of people Muslim will tell you is will of Allah, but if one decides to leave Islam Muslim will kill him or her for blasphemy, my question to Muslim people if your Allah can cause earthquake why are you killing people on Allah's behalfs?
1 million dollars for you... For this post... Why arrest pple for the sake of their will.. This contri is noting but a fucking contraption... What do I a Yoruba man have in the commonest manner with a fulani man... Let alone be arrested for one's freewill.. This country is nothing... I repeat nothing but a British outpost
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by mujaya1(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
bush man with no eye, read again.
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Afonja007: 3:12pm On May 16, 2019
lowgeorge:

1 million dollars for you... For this post... Why arrest pple for the sake of their will.. This contri is noting but a fucking contraption... What do I a Yoruba man have in the commonest manner with a fulani man... Let alone be arrested for one's freewill.. This country is nothing... I repeat nothing but a British outpost
na real wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by okonja(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
grin grin so na by force now to fast ... I can't wait to see Pastors telling members that they will be arrested if they didn't fast and pray or even pay their Tithe ..

kutiba alaikum siyam
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
FATBAYO:
Christians should just keep quite...The most lazy religiously will come and be talking trash..fasting is compulsory for Muslim .great sin if a Muslim fail to fast.its among the five pillars of Islam.
U know d importance of pillar in engineering abi.If one is bad others won't go well

In my Catholic church growing up, we had obligations too. But we don't demand prosecution of people who contravene these obligations because "sin" is viewed as a violation of your personal covenant with God.
This is the reason for Islamophobia: people who view Islam as an intolerant, fascist religion that politically imposes its will on others. And I say this as someone who defends the humanity and dignity of Muslims and avoid generalisations. But why is it so hard for many of you to see your religion as a personal relationship with your god? Why can't you mind your business? Why do you demand accommodation of your traditions in foreign lands where you are a minority, but wherever you are a majority, become intolerant fascists? Do you take pride in this odious reputation that you have?

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by kogi2010: 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
This People Will Just Allow Xtians To Be Talking To Us... This Is Rubbish Indeed
if truly u are a muslim u know what it mean, stop pleasing ppl ok
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by kogi2010: 3:48pm On May 16, 2019
four4:
This is very wrong, either they are Muslim or not, if I fast it is between me and my God and if I do not leave me to my God to judge me. Mind you i am proudly Muslim and I am fasting
u are not a muslim my friend, as a muslim u it is compulsory to fast n u go abt eating in public u shouldn't be corrected? I liv in kano dey worn publicly if u are sick eat ur food at home and don't eat publicly now dey break rules n u are talking rubbish
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by four4: 3:56pm On May 16, 2019
kogi2010:
u are not a muslim my friend, as a muslim u it is compulsory to fast n u go abt eating in public u shouldn't be corrected? I liv in kano dey worn publicly if u are sick eat ur food at home and don't eat publicly now dey break rules n u are talking rubbish
my brother, let me ask you this question: is it human being we re fasting for or God? If it is human being then no problem arresting defforter but if it is Almighty God then leave defforter for God to handle them accordingly. No human being can fight for God. It is because of this kind of behaviors that other religious looking at lslam as barbaric religion because some of us tend to fight for God which I thing it is very wrong because lslam is not force region as you people portraits it to be. Mind you once again I AM PROUDLY MUSLIM AND I AM FASTING
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Don't mind the Muslims quoteing you, they are using ''Taqiyah'' to deceive you, Non Muslims in Kano can NOT eat in public during Ramadan, the Sharia police said it recently here that they will arrest anyone eating in public in Kano. Christian are advised to eat indoor

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by BiafraIsFree: 4:26pm On May 16, 2019
FATBAYO:

Nigerian Christians are the worst lazy group on earth. I pray Biafran Christians shouldn't be like cowardic Nigerian Christians.
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by IMAliyu(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2019
Isinweke:

Don't mind the Muslims quoteing you, they are using ''Taqiyah'' to deceive you, Non Muslims in Kano can NOT eat in public during Ramadan, the Sharia police said it recently here that they will arrest anyone eating in public in Kano. Christian are advised to eat indoor
Would you mind defining "Taqiyah"?
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by EdiAbali: 4:35pm On May 16, 2019
FATBAYO:

Go and tell this to Chinese government
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by EdiAbali: 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Isinweke post=78444031]

[url][/url]
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 16, 2019
IMAliyu:

Would you mind defining "Taqiyah"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Taraj01(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Offcuz,your pastors won't because, Fasting, Praying, Jerusalem visits and Tithe payment is not mandatory on the christians by the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by kogi2010: 7:42pm On May 16, 2019
four4:
my brother, let me ask you this question: is it human being we re fasting for or God? If it is human being then no problem arresting defforter but if it is Almighty God then leave defforter for God to handle them accordingly. No human being can fight for God. It is because of this kind of behaviors that other religious looking at lslam as barbaric religion because some of us tend to fight for God which I thing it is very wrong because lslam is not force region as you people portraits it to be. Mind you once again I AM PROUDLY MUSLIM AND I AM FASTING
look we in kano practice the sharia law so they were warned b4 the fasting
Re: Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast by Optionalx: 4:49am On May 17, 2019
Anything Islam/moslem is by force, compulsion, conquest ... many practice the religion at of fear...
If you decide to leave.. you risk death no mercy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Understanding Jazakummullahu Khairan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.