Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,479 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (82075 Views)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2019
Stanleyville:

He's in EFCC custody not police.

I'm sorry, efcc is police bro. Lol, u don't even know ur country. It is an extension of the police.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by yemex04(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Indeed.

The dexterity of the EFCC is needed to dislodge the kidnapping cells all over Nigeria.... From Kaduna/Abuja expressway to Zamfara and Katsina.

How do the kidnappers receive and launder ransom cash running into millions of Nigeria on a daily basis? That's a financial crime that needs to be addressed. It is more of a priority and it borders more on the peace and security of Nigerians more than some fellows 'armed' with laptops in their bedrooms

But I get it. EFCC agents no wan die. Dealing with kidnappers is a tougher, riskier job. And less rewarding. Being armed with an AK47 isn't the same as being 'armed' with a HP Pavilion 15''.

Bloody idiots. The dog for bite off one of them blokos.

Senseless country with misplaced priorities.

sighted
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2019
2blessed01:

I Dey Tell You...Dis Govt Have To Look Into D Area Of Unemployment 4 D Youths, If Not 1 Day Dis Yahoo Boys Thing Will Get Out Of Hand...
Seriously.. but people won't see what's developing and our govt as usual will never tackle the root cause of any problem but they will rather use the unintelligent approach of brushing the surface of the matter and witch hunting/ Name tagging forgetting a lot of these boys are still very intelligent and on low key as govt workers or even employed in private organisations. The thing is not just unemployment but rather underemployment. Everything is on the high daily and my people are celebrating the signing the new minimum wage of N30,000 into law by that incompetent individual. Although i do not encourage any form of crime but only a f00l will be comfortable in poverty. It is natural to want the best for yourself as a normal right thinking human. Even God wants that for us but for the government to even provide an enabling environment for legit hustle is a problem. The same govt that's fighting fraud will begin to extort and take advantage of anything concerning your business with their useless offices. My brother our mumu done do oo. Survival is a natural human instinct and right now in Naija is anyhow u can do it, don't kill while at it and don't let the lawless law enforcers web catch u. The govt and those in power are a million times worse of than these small boys who will still be in power tomorrow when the grandpa's will be in the grave. So u see say them no wise at all?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by IamSoProlific: 8:38pm On May 16, 2019
ericsmith:

maintaining a low profile been number one , another most important thing is ; if you are Gboy stop taking olosho/runs gurls to your house ..book an hotel room.
Snitchers are out there , banks are less of a snitch ,these runs gurls might av been recruited by fcc.

Wiseman!!!

May your days be long bro.....tell them, dem no go still hear!!!

If only this small boys know what percentage efcc gives snitchs especially oloshos that make work easier for them, they would dislike dem whores!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by raphy(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2019
that one that smash his phone is the chairman I guess. say no to yahoo. work hard no free money..
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by BrokenCock: 8:58pm On May 16, 2019
Make dem come learn for Warri. . . They supposr use rotts, feeding it with fleshy uncooked meat.

Yahoo guys are so dull sha
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2019
nzeobi:
the secret to outsmarting efcc now is to maintain a low profile and avoid living together in hoods.

make money and invest, don't make money to impress and avoid being too flashy, I.e. avoid tattoos,gold chains and spraying of hair.

and most importantly, stop picking money in Nigeria.

Your rank in that 'business' is equivalent to SAN in the legal profession.

Nna...see professional advice o

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by keneck1: 9:12pm On May 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Indeed.

The dexterity of the EFCC is needed to dislodge the kidnapping cells all over Nigeria.... From Kaduna/Abuja expressway to Zamfara and Katsina.

How do the kidnappers receive and launder ransom cash running into millions of Nigeria on a daily basis? That's a financial crime that needs to be addressed. It is more of a priority and it borders more on the peace and security of Nigerians more than some fellows 'armed' with laptops in their bedrooms

But I get it. EFCC agents no wan die. Dealing with kidnappers is a tougher, riskier job. And less rewarding. Being armed with an AK47 isn't the same as being 'armed' with a HP Pavilion 15''.

Youths of today are just so terrible,so pathetic.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Triniti(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2019
Some guys Na mumu, you pick money for street wey everybody know say you be g-boy. Buy Benz dey flex for same area, then they go about living in the same neighborhood, in close proximity too. You go see 4 gs occupying a block of 4 flats with each having close to five boys in each flat, generator blasting in the afternoon with Benz, Lexus and Toyota’s all packed in the same building. Tell why efcc no go burst una

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by freg2000: 9:33pm On May 16, 2019
jadeliyi:

but efcc nah biggest scammer
You don ser ur pipu, there. See mouth like the dog. We know say you run commot, efcc go still get u as well
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2019
Stanleyville:
shocked

Its almost a week now naira Marley has gone without smoking weed..is dt wan not enough punishment,..shey him no go die

cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by freg2000: 9:36pm On May 16, 2019
Bonapart:
EFCC should start shooting them dead. They should stop arresting them
Why? What is the offence? Lets try and have a good imput into sensitive issues like this. What do u want efcc to do to with big thieves stealing billions when u asked them to kill young souls like this? Are u even sure they are into fraud. Fear God o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Alcacer47: 9:44pm On May 16, 2019
Name checkers right now...

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by TemmyT002(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2019
My respect for EFCC grows daily
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by jadeliyi(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2019
freg2000:

You don ser ur pipu, there. See mouth like the dog. We know say you run commot, efcc go still get u as well
your comment is tendentiously written you should ask question not abuse people i don't do or promote scam i preach #earnlegit. but the anti corrupt agency should obtain glaring fact and nail the criminals for good, they should learn how to present case in a way that they can't escape justice...... well the judicial system self is even corrupt...... i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by sacx: 10:00pm On May 16, 2019
E clear say na ekuke dem dey use grin. Come try that with my Rottweiler or GSD. You go kill them first.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by ibknaanii80: 10:00pm On May 16, 2019
nzeobi:
the secret to outsmarting efcc now is to maintain a low profile and avoid living together in hoods.

make money and invest, don't make money to impress and avoid being too flashy, I.e. avoid tattoos,gold chains and spraying of hair.

and most importantly, stop picking money in Nigeria.

This guy naa Igbo. Igbo kwenu
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by mayim(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Indeed.

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by mayim(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Indeed.

I only see one bloody idiot which would be you...have u gone thru the Efcc establishment act and what crimes they are obliged to investigate and prosecute? Does kidnapping Fall under their purview? Get an education ‘bloody idiot’

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 16, 2019
grandstar:
Now that these Yahoo boys know they can be next, I'm sure they'll start backing up their information on the laptop either in the Cloud or on flash drives.

Also, these sentences of 1month or 6month on convicted scammers after pleading guilty looks like a slap on the wrist.

It's as though they've been groomed to plead guilty as criminals usually plead otherwise. And worse, a soft sentence is then passed.
They seize all the valuables they got from the proceeds. Back to square 1
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by KingLennon(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2019
Stanleyville:

He's in EFCC custody not police.
Everybody dea smoke bros.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2019
Is amechi and Tinibu not a prof in Yahoo?
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by foreshore(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2019
EmagNig:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC operatives in Ibadan have been attacked by dogs unleashed on them by suspected yahoo boys.

According to reports, officers of the commission had stormed the suspects’ hideout at Agara area of Ibadan at the early hours of the day.

The officers were however faced with stiff resistance as one of the suspected fraudsters was reported to have instructed the guard to release their ferocious dogs to attack the operatives.

The trick, however, failed to work. It rather tasked the detectives to display their dexterity and professionalism. They were able to dislodge the dangerous dog, carry out extensive search on the apartment and effect arrest of the suspects, The Nation reports.

Again, out of desperation to conceal useful information that could help the commission in their investigation, one of the suspects smashed his android phone with the intention to destroy the gadget and deny access to the data therein.

The attempt equally failed as the operatives took possession of the broken phone and deposited it with the forensic unit for proper analysis of the recovered data.

Suspects arrested in the operation are Paul Afolabi, Balogun Ibrahim Adebayo, Izu Ibobo Chukwunalu, Abe Tolulope, Onifade Gidion Idowu, Komolafe Tosin and Igwe Kinsley Otuu.

https://lailasnews.com/yahoo-boys-unleash-dogs-on-efcc-operatives-in-ibadan/

Tinubu brought in bullion vans during election, EFCC is not after him but after all this small small boys. APC see your life
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by gaskiyamagana: 11:06pm On May 16, 2019
MikeBetty:
There Is Love In Crime. Yoru-igbo In Same Fraud Case. Same Way Politicians From All Tribes Unit To Loot Our Commonwealth.
In another words Yorugbohusa is politically looting our treasury.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by crowley(m): 11:09pm On May 16, 2019
Bonapart:
EFCC should start shooting them dead. They should stop arresting them
lol.. mumu na you dem go take start.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Kinggeezu: 11:34pm On May 16, 2019
Mumu restore Factory settings make everything clear 4 ur phone u dey busy dey smash screen SMH ...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Ayolachris: 11:43pm On May 16, 2019
Fix the economy and stop wasting your time chasing yahoo boys. With Good governance, the number of crimes would drastically reduce. You create hardship everyday and you still want to fight crimes. That's NOT possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.