Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (82066 Views)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by davillian(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2019
I guess its one dog because if they were like 4
Before the finish battling the dogs all evidence would have been missing in action and enough room to escape grin
My dogs professionalism can't kill them only bullets grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by godofuck231: 12:01am On May 17, 2019
Clap form I applaud them, instead send those jobless police men to bornu and see their professional skills in cowardice

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Starlings: 1:10am On May 17, 2019
Make them confess before they dispose them abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Dami12345: 1:49am On May 17, 2019
StOla:

They have become so embolden to the point that they consider themselves legitimate investors in the Nigerian economy.

A common thief considering himself an investor?

It beggars belief.

Lol.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by barinedan(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2019
That is good,
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Longevo(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2019
You're sounding like an experienced Yahoo boy. �
nzeobi:
the secret to outsmarting efcc now is to maintain a low profile and avoid living together in hoods.

make money and invest, don't make money to impress and avoid being too flashy, I.e. avoid tattoos,gold chains and spraying of hair.

and most importantly, stop picking money in Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by olumalcolm(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2019
e b lik say G guys go begin buy dia own pump kip for house cos if dey cannot arrest corrupt politicians disgracing us too, they shuld let dose boys b, even though am nt in support of internet fraud. What is gud for d gander is also gud for d goose.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 10:04am On May 17, 2019
Internet fraud is committed all over the world but their agencies watch and let your cup full with evidences...Nigeroa n agencies which I think is a directive from the government and neighbors like to see fellow men poor and worship them and once they see you doing good with nonrecourse to public funds or being at their mercy?they become jealous...just like the northern leaders who just want their children wealthy and the rest in poverty and worship them..

Since the government won't create jobs and only thinknof looting,they know the tool to make someone worship them is by enslaving the person,begong for bread and the youths have found an alternative.this does not go well..

Thereby clamping down so we can all wear rgas and beg for bread and reach age 50 before we think marriage and live a hopeless life toll we reach 60 that is if Sara ko kill you for wearing a tatoo or have dreadlocks or drive a fancy çar...everybody in advanced could try are a 2019 car as nothing just like it's a taxi in Uae so tell me how you will sit in the middle of the road or. alawn pressing laptop and an officer with come and meet you to open your documents for him.to view...do you know h?as any one made a complaint against you?no..warrant for your arrest?nothing..

If you fond your way out better move or last last become a pauper and slave to this tyrants.
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by rockstar27(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
Despite the daily arrest,the population of these yahoo boys keeps increasing.

MY MAN, WHY THE POPULATION NO GO INCREASE. WHEN THOSE THAT ARE ARRESTING THEM ARE NOT GIVEN THEM THOROUGH PUNISHMENT INSTEAD OF DOING THAT THEY WILL RATHER COLLECT MONEY FROM THEM...

FOR ME, THERE SHOULD BE A CONSTITUTION THAT WILL BE ASSIGN TO ANYBODY THAT FIND GUILTY OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY FORM OF FRAUD
Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Abiona001(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2019
;Di swear
Stanleyville:
shocked

Its almost a week now naira Marley has gone without smoking weed..is dt wan not enough punishment,..shey him no go die

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by 2blessed01(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2019
dairykidd:

Seriously.. but people won't see what's developing and our govt as usual will never tackle the root cause of any problem but they will rather use the unintelligent approach of brushing the surface of the matter and witch hunting/ Name tagging forgetting a lot of these boys are still very intelligent and on low key as govt workers or even employed in private organisations. The thing is not just unemployment but rather underemployment. Everything is on the high daily and my people are celebrating the signing the new minimum wage of N30,000 into law by that incompetent individual. Although i do not encourage any form of crime but only a f00l will be comfortable in poverty. It is natural to want the best for yourself as a normal right thinking human. Even God wants that for us but for the government to even provide an enabling environment for legit hustle is a problem. The same govt that's fighting fraud will begin to extort and take advantage of anything concerning your business with their useless offices. My brother our mumu done do oo. Survival is a natural human instinct and right now in Naija is anyhow u can do it, don't kill while at it and don't let the lawless law enforcers web catch u. The govt and those in power are a million times worse of than these small boys who will still be in power tomorrow when the grandpa's will be in the grave. So u see say them no wise at all?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan by Amanda4life: 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
Na o boys dey vase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.