Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? (1508 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Pussy Is Always Honey - Wayward Girl Is Spooking Tight Punana In Public / A Married Woman Is Blackmailing My Husband-please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by Samuelgr8: 9:19pm On May 16, 2019
Dear Livelystones,

I need your advice. Years ago,there was this young lady that came to live with my family. She is a relative from the same village. She was homeless at the time and so we allowed her to come and live with us. During the three years she lived with us,she was very stubborn and wayward. It was because of her struggling mother that I allowed her to even stay long as three years.

However,we had to throw her out eventually when her behavior became uncontrollable. That was like 7 years ago. Recently,she started calling my husband again. This time,she had given birth to a child whom she does not know the father. Its like things are really bad for her. Out of a good mind,I encourage my husband to send her money.

We have been doing that to support her and sometimes her mother would call to thank us. About two weeks ago,I noticed her call had become more and more consistent. She would call my husband at odd hours of the night,always demanding for money. I found.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/this-wayward-girl-is-blackmailing-my-husband-is-he-guilty/
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by Lotel: 9:20pm On May 16, 2019
O
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
lies
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by Samuelgr8: 9:46pm On May 16, 2019
Pls tell us the truth cool
babyfaceafrica:
lies
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by sunnitus: 10:24pm On May 16, 2019
fabricated story....not even too good
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by abuomaIV(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2019
On what ground is she blackmailing your husband? Is your husband the father of her child? We can only offer help when you open up
Re: This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? by anonymuz(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2019
Tell us everything, then we will know what to say, I guess you are still off point

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! See Why You Should Never Use Saliva As Lubricant During S*x / Has She Bewitched Me? / Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.