Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? (1455 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by steveneche(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Just wondering if this is still possible in this generation?
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Sundrus: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
U think say na all guys get animalistic sex drive?

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Richardonald(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
the guy is impotent
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Na her go first touch me self.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
It depends on space and who the girl is to you. I personally won't look you if I'm not attracted to you, just don't wear pants and walk around the house.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Skyfornia(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Ofcourse..have done it severally

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Oluromantic: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Yes I've done it before and regretted it. She said she's promised God not to have sex again till marriage and I said it's ok with me cus I loved her. But I noticed she started asking surprisingly if I didn't have sex with other girls I met before her, like she expects me to have requested for sex from her but I didn't since she said she doesn't want it. All I did was smooched and touched. I realized I was even the one living up the promise she made to God for her and she'll be bragging she won't allow sex even if I further after smooching like she has d emotional strength to object. Eventually she found someone else and had sex with him. But that's not even d issue. What pained me was she treated me like trash despite my sacrificial loyalty. Honestly I blamed myself for being loyal. Since that time I've always seen "no-sex" relationship as nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Impossibility is nothing grin grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Patosky4U: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2020
really possible if you have self control like me.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Karex81(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
konji na bastard
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Can a tiger be good friends with a goat?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by baillers123: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Am a levening testimony
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by ozome15(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Imagine living a goat with yam, or living a rat with a fish
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Easy stuff
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by dukeprince50: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
it depends on the girls attitude.
if she wear pants around the house like the poster above said, it will be difficult for three month.
but why will she even wear pants in my house if she not looking for something?
I've accommodated a girl for a month and we slept on the same bed, I never touched her because she behaved well. But if na all those. "heat deh o, make I remove pant" girls, it will be hard o

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
iyke926:
Can a tiger be good friends with a goat?
yes

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
yes
That goat haff jazzed the tiger grin grin. A tiger is a natural killer
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Nope.

Flee like Joseph did. Your body would betray you
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Sex isn't everything. If you are a guy and you have seen things a lot in life, you'll not be moved by things of this sort.

Also, it isnt everyone you must fvck.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by Kylekent59: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
I had done that before. Not all guys become randy when they sight a lady.

She had altercation with her room-mate who accommodated her---She was sent parking---I accommodated her for three-weeks after which she found a new roomy.

When these set of people comes for hospitality, just treat them like your own sister,and stop reasoning the other way. You never can tell how they would pay you back in future for your kindness.

If you came online yesterday, you would read about a thread on how a lady bought a car for her BF of 4years....

So just be you good guy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by cooooooks(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Of course.

steveneche:
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by steveneche(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Can A Guy Accommodate A Girl For Three Months Without Touching Her? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
steveneche:

It depends on the relationship between the two.

If she is a blood relation or and underage girl there is no issue but if she's a young lady with pointed breasts I go bang am tire grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike / Man Who Paid 1.8 Million As Bride Price Lays Curse On Wife's Family / New Fashion Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.