Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Fiancee And Her Family: Lies And Secrets That May Haunt Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And Her Family: Lies And Secrets That May Haunt Us (531 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee And Her Family: Lies And Secrets That May Haunt Us by Samuelgr8: 9:55pm On May 16, 2019
Hello Jzhane,

I am Joe (Not real name). My fiancee and I are happy. I met her two years ago in Benin. She was working as a Nurse. I admired her zeal and passion for life and helping people. I used to love travelling down to see her every other week but I was finally able to convince her to move down to Lagos as our wedding plans drew near.

In the course of our relationship,she told me that Her mother died when she was little. She never really knew her mother. Even my mother felt very maternal to her as a result of this.Last week was our marriage introduction. We traveled to my wife’s place in Edo state for the introduction. All went well.

But as we rounded up the traditional rites. A relative from my fiancee’s family,Someone who is related to her step mother,called my uncle aside and told him that my fiancee’s mother is alive but that the family is hiding her from the public.That she is sick and locked up in a psychiatric home.

I called my Fiancee and told her what we found out. She was shocked and asked to speak to me alone. I saw she was shaking.That was when she .........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-and-her-family-lies-and-secrets-that-may-haunt-us/
Re: My Fiancee And Her Family: Lies And Secrets That May Haunt Us by Bennysam: 10:36pm On May 16, 2019
If you complete this story at once here you go die?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Farts(mess) While Having S*x With Me” – Lady / We Sell Designer Wristwatches. / 46 Year Old Woman Stabs Herself To Death After Testing Positive See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.