Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55679 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 4:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by shege45: 4:32am On Oct 03, 2022
na just time. Dem go still knack behind you

575 Likes 52 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Michelle70(m): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Chai, wonders have finally ended.

I'll say u acted too quick and insecure, now it will be difficult for her to drop hints again

296 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by AdorableSat: 4:58am On Oct 03, 2022
I must say she is not for you. She definitely has a crush on your guy and showing it openly is very disrespectful. If she can do that now that you’re not married imagine what she’ll do when you are already legally with her. It might be hard for you but forget about her. She is not just being friendly, your babe is crushing on your guy and he won’t even need to toast her for long to get her so chill and focus on ya work, everything will be fine.

385 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Marvyx(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Men sha.. While bashing the female gender, let's not forget that we too have our own issues. I mean what's so hard to respect another man's domain?

Anyways, OP come and finish the story please.

279 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ObamaMessi: 5:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Simp I would advise you to knack and knack and knack her again and again and again then dump her sorry arssz in the bin and move on.

Op may thunder fire you for ever thinking of marriage.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by kushma(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2022
I will say you acted too quick and insecured, rushing to block her is not so good although where her acts seems to be leading to might not be so good. In my own aspect, I will tell you to allow her and see how it plays out don’t put your mind too much into the relationship again. Moreover menopause will soon hit her. But why is a 35 yrs after 34 when you can get someone younger, do you want to settle with someone past her prime for me I don’t mind those her acts or good woman thing, she is just desperate to get married and when she gets that you will see another part of her.
Please next time don’t act like a teenager still lost in love you just need peace of mind in your life.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by BurgundyBlue: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2022
chaiiiii....hope its not what I'm thinking sha

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever am around her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Gentlechika(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2022
U dated a 34yrs lady for only 3 months and u concluded she's ur missing rib? My guy, a 34yrs beautiful single lady without a relationship must be so for a reason. Marriage Is like a lifetime contract, and in my opinion, 3months is just too quick for you to conclude that she's the chosen one.
You messed up big time. Learn to put your emotions in Cheeck. You should have played dumb and see how things unfold between them. But now you have blown your cover. If I were you in this case, I'll just call in game over.
My personal advise for you is, channel more energy in becoming the best you can be. The sole benefit of a married man, is just offspring. Women are generally self-centered, all they care about is what matters to them. Shalom.

381 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Michelle70(m): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2022
u have not mated kwa? ona be farm animals ni?

Well u could just let her go.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by christianjoy(m): 5:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Wonders shall never end cheesy
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ObamaMessi: 5:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Tell this op to quit or else he will come back here to open a thread on how his 4th child is not his.

A lady who can flirt around your friend in your presence and would boldly tell you she likes him; a lady who would be asking after your friend all the time; see this thing come dey pain me like say I be the one. All that crocodile tears is meant to manupulate you. Op Ogun must definitely fire you to death if you still have that girl in mind for good.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by GuestJoe: 5:32am On Oct 03, 2022
An insecure man shouldn't think of relationship. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Avoid guys or friends that treats other people’s fiancée and girlfriend nicely.

207 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Thanks friends for your input....

I have made up my mind to quit, it's hard for me but I have to move on...

Looking for best subtle way to tell her...

It really hurts you may not understand...

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2022
AdorableSat:
I must say she is not for you. She definitely has a crush on your guy and showing it openly is very disrespectful. If she can do that now that you’re not married imagine what she’ll do when you are already legally with her. It might be hard for you but forget about her. She is not just being friendly, your babe is crushing on your guy and he won’t even need to toast her for long to get her so chill and focus on ya work, everything will be fine.

My dear I feel so disrespected cos I can't imagine doing such to someone I claim to care about.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Avoid guys or friends that treats other people’s fiancée and girlfriend nicely.

Isn't that immature of some people even when the person is married...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Tell this op to quit or else he will come back here to open a thread on how his 4th child is not his.

A lady who can flirt around your friend in your presence and would boldly tell you she likes him; a lady who would be asking after your friend all the time; see this thing come dey pain me like say I be the one. All that crocodile tears is meant to manupulate you. Op Ogun must definitely fire you to death if you still have that girl in mind for good.

Copied bro but take it easy...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Gentlechika:
U dated a 34yrs lady for only 3 months and u concluded she's ur missing rib? My guy, a 34yrs beautiful single lady without a relationship must be so for a reason. Marriage Is like a lifetime contract, and in my opinion, 3months is just too quick for you to conclude that she's the chosen one.
You messed up big time. Learn to put your emotions in Cheeck. You should have played dumb and see how things unfold between them. But now you have blown your cover. If I were you in this case, I'll just call in game over.
My personal advise for you is, channel more energy in becoming the best you can be. The sole benefit of a married man, is just offspring. Women are generally self-centered, all they care about is what matters to them. Shalom.

My dear I don't want the film to play to the point where I will get to know they bleeped each other that could be suicidal...I acted fast but I can still handle myself now than.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

And you didn't bother to see her so that you can v real confrontation to discuss your fears and that confrontation ll be your evidence if your fiancee is actually hitting on your friend.
You can't accuse a woman without evidence.
All you v said are suspicion.
I don't tolerate cheats be it a fellow woman or from a man.
I preach equality in relationships.
But your action may trigger what you v been expecting. If your girl actually has any infatuation for your friend, you neglecting her ll make her turn to him.
It happens if it's a male too so no boy should come here and say am supporting a girl cos of my gender.
Or any moro n here to come & bash women as if men don't do stupid things.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Gentlechika(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:

My dear I don't want the film to play to the point where I will get to know they bleeped each other that could be suicidal...I acted fast but I can still handle myself now than.
for me, I don't really take them serious. Women will always be women. Let it slide and just move on with ur life nd career. Better days ahead.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nonexisting1: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Simps and their problems. Not my business.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Michelle70(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Simps and their problems. Not my business.
so someone whos heart is broken is now a simp?

The way u guys used this word ehn

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Gentlechika(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

And you didn't bother to see her so that you can v real confrontation to discuss your fears and that confrontation ll be your evidence if your fiancee is actually hitting on your friend.
You can't accuse a woman without evidence.
All you v said are suspicion.
I don't tolerate cheats be it a fellow woman or from a man.
I preach equality in relationships.
But your action may trigger what you v been expecting. If your girl actually has any infatuation for your friend, you neglecting her ll make her turn to him.
It happens if it's a male too so no boy should come here and say am supporting a girl cos of my gender.
Or any slowpoke here to come & bash women as if men don't do stupid things.
if you've read the story well, you'll notice,of all his colleagues she picked interest in just one guy, constantly calling to ask after him, always grabbing every opportunity to atlesat see him. She even confessed she liked a thing about him(his accent). I'm not saying that's enough evidence, but confronting her will put her on the defensive and won't yield any positive result. The best way would have been to just act dumb and see how things unfolds. And calling a lady u met barley 3months your fiancé, is ridiculous.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Gentlechika:
for me, I don't really take them serious. Women will always be women. Let it slide and just move on with ur life nd career. Better days ahead.

Thanks bro you made sense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by omotoshodontee1: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:

u want to commit suicide because of girlfriend.. c'mon bro,ur wife can still be bleeped self.never take woman too serious even if it x ur legal wife..one of my guy is presently knacking a bride of 1 and half month, that's the society we found ourselves....

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by HAMZATDesigns: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2022
One thing about humans is that we tend to like people who show us a little bit of kindness to us even if it's not genuine because it's what we mostly lack...

Just because a woman treated you good a few months after you guys met shouldn't make you conclude that she's your missing rib. Why do men, in most cases, make hasty decisions ? Most people cross the road before looking...

It is true that emotions make a man's mind duller.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Itzurboi(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Op, I just checked my basket of advice and found none to give.... God save you sey you jump comot for dem dey carry me dey go where i know bus.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by FaceTanke: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2022
What will u do about that ur colleague

He obviously doesn't regard u at all, maybe he is macho and u are weak around him

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by general111(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2022
See ba!!
That girl likes your friend..
When a girl likes a man, tthats how she behaves around the man...
Do not marry her, else she may just be sleeping with him under you.
Or wait for her to get over him..
Another angle is this, your girl is not emotionally matured and cannot commit to a man.
If she is over this guy, she will definitely fall in love with another guy

65 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.