Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" (59130 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Agugbadin: 8:48am On May 17, 2019
Go for deliverance before you hit the street unclad, you need help. Mark Zuckerberg will not think the way you are thinking. Recently a young Nigerian female Doctor in USA made us proud as the first black to open an Emergency clinic, then a block head like you is looking for Ned daughter. Shame on you. Go and innovate things to better your life

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by vioment: 8:49am On May 17, 2019
This guy is just an excuser in chief. Dem no force themselves to conjoin, na ur stupidity dey do you.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:49am On May 17, 2019
I'm with speed Darlington on this

Operation f***k Ned daughter activated

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Randy100: 8:50am On May 17, 2019
Nobody should be angry with Ned. She did not force marriage on Regina. Regina said yes.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by handsomebanana(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2019
Ugly ass nigga
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by frainc(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2019
itspzpics:
Controversial nigerian Uk based singer Speed Darlington has come hard on Ned nwoko for getting married to Young actress Regina Daniels., says he want to sleep with his own young daughter too.

Who support him on this? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-want-to-fuk-ned-nwoko-daughter-speed-darlington-blast-ned-nwoko-for-gettting-married-to-regina-daniels/

point of correction, Darlington is an American base not singer not UK
get your fact right
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by MissRaine69(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2019
So many layers of useless .....
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52am On May 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
Of course you can but it must be of her consent or else you face a minimum of seven years imprisonment

10/10 who throw stones don't live in glass houses!
You think Ned can ever approve that?
His name is on the internet now, let us just be patient and watch
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by roundman: 8:52am On May 17, 2019
Speed go make money, this one nor be about uber business wen you dey do for New york... You sef wan trend with this matter... Nonsense.... 22 yrs old girl wen be adult na all of una dey make noise for.... What of guys wen dey marry woman of sixty years wen we be thirty or less than because of money, wetin be the difference?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by adewest1999(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2019
who know if na Regina jazz the man sef

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by cardoctor(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2019
Go ahead.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Agugbadin: 8:55am On May 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
I'm with speed Darlington on this

Operation f***k Ned daughter activated

Start with your own sisters
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by armadeo(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2019
Imoh555:
Local man wants to have sex with a billionaires daughter ... Some body help me with the news headline meme

Lol.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by tesppidd: 8:55am On May 17, 2019
roundman:
Speed go make money, this one nor be about uber business wen you dey do for New york... You sef wan trend with this matter... Nonsense.... 22 yrs old girl wen be adult na all of una dey make noise for.... What of guys wen dey marry woman of sixty years wen we be thirty or less than because of money, wetin be the difference?
Do you think that Ned would ever allow his 22 year old daughter get married to a 60 year old billionaire as 5th wife because she's an adult?

Do you think so?

Poverty has depreciated logic in Nigeria especially people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by okenwaa(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:
people just want to trend with a Ned Nwoko's name

If you're saying speedy is looking for attention, then you don't know him atall
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by doublefreez(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
Ther man is a Muslim.
The is not a minor
The man has money
The girl likes money
Them marry. So?
Abeg let the man enjoy sexing her young vagina
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
Another day, Another crap news... I cringe when I imagine what will become of FP when BBNaija hits the screens...

Someone, please help me with that Olu Maintain tired meme. undecided
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Biggaboi(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
He's just pained he didn't get to Regina first grin grin

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2019
A 22 year old is a full-blown adult! Speedy has no case.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 8:58am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:

On the contrary Ned nwoko is the one who wants to trend, before now how many nigerians know him ... i doubt if his name comes up in the news
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Celestyn8213: 8:59am On May 17, 2019
Is Ned the only or first old man to marry a young girl? He has the money, and the woman is an adult. She's not even complaining. So why people dey drink panadol for another man headache
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Agugbadin: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:

They are all idle minds and jobless persons that is why they do not want to mind their business and become useful to themselves and their families.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by samcus(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2019
if you hear"baby I was raped when I lost my virginity"you shouldn't be surprise anymore,naa them them.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Agugbadin: 9:02am On May 17, 2019
Celestyn8213:
Is Ned the only or first old man to marry a young girl? He has the money, and the woman is an adult. She's not even complaining. So why people dey drink panadol for another man headache

Na idleness and joblessness, if they are in the farm this morning will they have time for Ned and his wife
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by xyzmode: 9:03am On May 17, 2019
okk
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Agugbadin: 9:06am On May 17, 2019
okenwaa:

If you're saying speedy is looking for attention, then you don't know him atall

What does Speedy do for a living? A worthless fellow that is looking for attention.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by kuntash: 9:07am On May 17, 2019
WHY MUST IT COME TO FRONT PAGE ?

Damn !
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by roundman: 9:07am On May 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Do you think that Ned would ever allow his 22 year old daughter get married to a 60 year old billionaire as 5th wife because she's an adult?

Do you think so?

Poverty has depreciated logic in Nigeria especially people like you.
That's her prerogative and we are not in the place to judge her, many of us making noise here are just plain hypocrite's that will jump on this opportunity if it arises mind you i did not say all of us, we don't have the right to judge her,please let her be. How old was celine dion and how old was her husband when they got married? Please allow the young woman be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Is The Richest Nigerian On Instagram, N26 Million Per Post - Hopper HQ / "Genevieve Nnaji My Woman, My Everything"-patoranking (pix) / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.