Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" (59126 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by megafaraday(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2019
This is an utter nonsense. Why do you have a problem with her marriage to Ned? Would it be ok by you if she didn't marry him but they keep having sex and she keeps having countless abortions without the world knowing?
See where you got it wrong completely, you are not even thinking of marrying Neds daughter, just to have sex with her. That shows the kinda man you really her.
What makes you better than Ned in the first place
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
A 22 year old is a full-blown adult! Speedy has no case.

And it happens in Russia.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by drezo(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by KenModi(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

No mind Nigerians, na Nigerians mumu pass for the whole world. Sophisticated mumus. Na Nigerians go get all certificate of this world, blow big grammar, analyses economy and politics from morning till evening but yet still dull to the real thing that should be done. Let dem continue trolling celebrities up and down on Twitter, twerking on IG, tribal fight on NL and all other irrelevances while these old vulturous politicians keep sucking their present and future.

If all youth unite and use social media power to launch onslaught and attack on all these evil people, things would have gone far better. Nigeria is the way it is, not only because of the leaders but because the people allow it. Freedom doesn't come easy. You fight for it.

Freaking shiit hole.

Freaking shiit hole with dumb citizens swimming in the mess they created themselves.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Isoduwa(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2019
Goat wan chop sheep
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Gabson001(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2019
Am in full support
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by cococandy(f): 11:46am On May 17, 2019
You’re 34 years old. Your fellow 30s should be your play ground. Not 19 year olds. Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Point of correction, i never said the beginning of the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in the youths attacking the government via social media. I only meant if all the time wasted on irrelevant things by youths on social media is channeled on serious onslaught against bad governance and oppression, it will do something and even maybe more that we expected.
Never ever say the old fools don't care. Every human being cares, some may only be care free than the other. They may pretend not to care, but when the regular social media onslaught gets to a level, and Nigeria becomes a trending world issue all the time, the old fools will be forced to care.

That can not be a solution to Nigeria's problem bt get it, at the same time, that effort won't be useless.

Allright,you've made some points and I get where you're driving at,
So from your perspective what can be the solution my brother ?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by godlyguy(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 2:22pm On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Which meaningful rant have you been doing? The only rant i know is trolling Adesua, trolling tonto dike, regina daniel and co.

If you've been doing a serious reasonable rant on serious national issue, it would have worked.

All the rants you and others have been doing online about bad governing since 1999 till date where as it lead the country to?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by ZaraGift: 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
To know the man is now a senator calls for concern.
Delta north senatorial district,I pity una.
Dem go use una money buy private jet for Regina..

The man is a Muslim
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by raphy(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2019
this man is high on .....Eba
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 17, 2019
candygist:

All the rants you and others have been doing online about bad governing since 1999 till date where as it lead the country to?

A tree doesn't make a forest, individual rant can't reach anywhere. And imagine the rant is already receiving a negative backlash from theorists like you. When una never unite, how you go come fight enemy? Theorists like you who will just sit down somewhere analyzing, quoting and quoting and telling mere theoretical reasons why things won't work, yet they won't have any other practical meaningful contribution. I've already said in my initial post, na just to blow grammar and quote theory and history all of una sabi, but always far from reality. That's why Nigerians are learned fools. Only big grammars and certificate. Just continue quoting history and your irrelevant theories while the old vultures keep sucking the dying economy.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Facile: 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 5:19pm On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

A tree doesn't make a forest, individual rant can't reach anywhere. And imagine the rant is already receiving a negative backlash from theorists like you. When una never unite, how you go come fight enemy? Theorists like you who will just sit down somewhere analyzing, quoting and quoting and telling mere theoretical reasons why things won't work, yet they won't have any other practical meaningful contribution. I've already said in my initial post, na just to blow grammar and quote theory and history all of una sabi, but always far from reality. That's why Nigerians are learned fools. Only big grammars and certificate. Just continue quoting history and your irrelevant theories while the old vultures keep sucking the dying economy.

Forget your opinion. If you want the govt to take your rant serious. Leave social media rant and face reality. You and every other Nigerian should come out in person and let your voice be noticed.Stop hiding under social media.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by MKULTRA: 7:09pm On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

No mind Nigerians, na Nigerians mumu pass for the whole world. Sophisticated mumus. Na Nigerians go get all certificate of this world, blow big grammar, analyses economy and politics from morning till evening but yet still dull to the real thing that should be done. Let dem continue trolling celebrities up and down on Twitter, twerking on IG, tribal fight on NL and all other irrelevances while these old vulturous politicians keep sucking their present and future.

If all youth unite and use social media power to launch onslaught and attack on all these evil people, things would have gone far better. Nigeria is the way it is, not only because of the leaders but because the people allow it. Freedom doesn't come easy. You fight for it.

Freaking shiit hole.
i don't usually quote but i must say this is the best comment i have seen on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Eshence: 7:21pm On May 17, 2019
Be there looking for a play ground while marriage is taking away ur play ground nonsense! Wake up guys, girls are tired of been use and dump .....if young guys don't marry us old guys will grin
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by bigcasava1(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2019
U are a poor man so ur request will not be granted
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 17, 2019
candygist:

Forget your opinion. If you want the govt to take your rant serious. Leave social media rant and face reality. You and every other Nigerian should come out in person and let your voice be noticed.Stop hiding under social media.

Dey go in front of Aso rock, they are waiting for una. Take una brothers and sisters along too, so they can know you mean business.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2019
Hahahaha,this speeddarlington of a guy makes me want to cry whenever he say me thing or the other
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 9:22pm On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Dey go in front of Aso rock, they are waiting for una. Take una brothers and sisters along too, so they can know you mean business.

You no get mind, how Nigeria wan take good if you no feet step up like other youths for developed countries ?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 3:10am On May 18, 2019
candygist:

You no get mind, how Nigeria wan take good if you no feet step up like other youths for developed countries ?

See who dey talk, if they say people should come out now, you will be the first to go hide under your bed. You are far from reality. You're just filled with theory.
If you want the whole youth to partake in something, then you look for a realistic method the whole youth will be willing to partake in. If you want to mobilize, how many youth will be ready to physically come out? That's the question. Some methods may be effective but will not be very feasible. You must consider the feasibility of something. Lots of youth will not go out but it's easy for a Nigeria youth, teen, adolescent and even adult who doesn't want to come out to face assault to be on his/her bed and partake in social media onslaught.
That is a good beginning and it will also create a freedom fighting spirit, from there, people can be motivated to take if further into the physical protest. And saying social media cannot work is another fallacy from your theoretical mind. If we're serious about it, it may not do everything but it will do something about it.

Then who tells you developed countries don't use social media for fighting their cause? You are just a confused theoretical person. If social media was available during the days of Malcom, Martin Luther Jr, Gandhi and co, they would have used it. And fortunately most developed countries have passed this stage very long ago before even computer was invented, let alone internet, let alone social media.
In recent times, for example Social media was the major medium used against Hilary Clinton, so severe that Mark Zukerberg was been invited to face the congress. You see yourself, even the theory you're quoting you don't still known again. You're just behaving exactly like i have described in my initial post.
In fact, i see a lot of people like you and know reason why Nigeria can't change. Very gullible theoretical sophisticated morons everywhere. Dem go get plenty certificates, analyze and quote different history, and blow grammar from morning till night but yet they don't know shiit.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 8:02am On May 18, 2019
Gorilla11:

Allright,you've made some points and I get where you're driving at,
So from your perspective what can be the solution my brother ?

Social media is not a real solution, at the same time not a useless step nonetheless. One thing is that Nigerian youths should change their orientation. At this point, everyone has to develop freedom fighting spirit. Everyone should be a freedom fighter. This will go a long way.

But if you ask me, let's assume it's ever possible for both the leaders and citizens have a round table meeting of how to have a changed nation.

Some of the real solutions are:
We don't just need good, patriotic, selfless leaders at this point, we need more than that, we need real informed and yet patriotic leaders with real practical knowledge of how economy, science, technology and other important aspect work; The country needs pure technical approaches to tackle all the many present problems and prepare for a better future

We need to control our population as urgently and importantly as possible; The population growth is now becoming too much for the economy, yet none of these clueless leaders know about this

We need to start putting all our effort into education, i mean real practical education not just certificate; So as to start utilizing our resources in producing things, exporting our own products, cutting away reliance of foreign importation and many other benefit of a technology informed society

We need to start adopting an organized truthful way of living like no more bribes, connection factor, jumping queues; i really mean adopting the white's transparent style of a society; Skill, knowledge without good character is a building with no foundation, collapse of such system is inevitable.

Many other things to mention.

But one funny thing is, where and how will all these things be achieved? We're yet to even get good patriotic leaders, not to talk of getting patriotic ones that are still well informed at the same time. Is it people like Dino, Buhari, Okorocha, Saraki, Tinubu and the rest of these clueless, wicked, uninformed, uneducated, unpatriotic people who will take Nigeria to promise land?

Many times i just look at this country and look at all the criteria we need to meet before we can hope for a real change, i just shake my head.
From a human perspective, this country seem hopeless. Such a pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Is The Richest Nigerian On Instagram, N26 Million Per Post - Hopper HQ / "Genevieve Nnaji My Woman, My Everything"-patoranking (pix) / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.