Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" (59132 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 1:28pm On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

See who dey talk, if they say people should come out now, you will be the first to go hide under your bed. You are far from reality. You're just filled with theory.
If you want the whole youth to partake in something, then you look for a realistic method the whole youth will be willing to partake in. If you want to mobilize, how many youth will be ready to physically come out? That's the question. Some methods may be effective but will not be very feasible. You must consider the feasibility of something. Lots of youth will not go out but it's easy for a Nigeria youth, teen, adolescent and even adult who doesn't want to come out to face assault to be on his/her bed and partake in social media onslaught.
That is a good beginning and it will also create a freedom fighting spirit, from there, people can be motivated to take if further into the physical protest. And saying social media cannot work is another fallacy from your theoretical mind. If we're serious about it, it may not do everything but it will do something about it.

Then who tells you developed countries don't use social media for fighting their cause? You are just a confused theoretical person. If social media was available during the days of Malcom, Martin Luther Jr, Gandhi and co, they would have used it. And fortunately most developed countries have passed this stage very long ago before even computer was invented, let alone internet, let alone social media.
In recent times, for example Social media was the major medium used against Hilary Clinton, so severe that Mark Zukerberg was been invited to face the congress. You see yourself, even the theory you're quoting you don't still known again. You're just behaving exactly like i have described in my initial post.
In fact, i see a lot of people like you and know reason why Nigeria can't change. Very gullible theoretical sophisticated morons everywhere. Dem go get plenty certificates, analyze and quote different history, and blow grammar from morning till night but yet they don't know shiit.

Young man you are beating around the bush. I believe Buhari and every other Nigeria politician use social media and they see your rants on social media everyday. But yet, no one gives 2 f..KS about what you think or say on social media. Until we Nigerians are ready to fight for the good of the nation maybe they will take us serious. Go read about Arab spring and see how the people came together to fight Government. Don't be a coward in the face of danger like other Nigerians fighting on social media. Govt steal your money in real time and not on social media.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2019
candygist:

[s]Young man you are beating around the bush. I believe Buhari and every other Nigeria politician use social media and they see your rants on social media everyday. But yet, no one gives 2 f..KS about what you think or say on social media. Until we Nigerians are ready to fight for the good of the nation maybe they will take us serious. Go read about Arab spring and see how the people came together to fight Government. Don't be a coward in the face of danger like other Nigerians fighting on social media. Govt steal your money in real time and not on social media.[/s]

Is it that you can't read or what? I've already answered this your point more than once, but you keep repeating same thing blindly, it's a waste of time arguing with you. If i still say anything further, you won't understand but would still come back repeating same thing. I don't think i should waste my time explaining again all the very simple things i've already done, if a kid even read all i've answered you previously. He or she will understand.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 10:30pm On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Is it that you can't read or what? I've already answered this your point more than once, but you keep repeating same thing blindly, it's a waste of time arguing with you. If i still say anything further, you won't understand but would still come back repeating same thing. I don't think i should waste my time explaining again all the very simple things i've already done, if a kid even read all i've answered you previously. He or she will understand.

Uve answered nothing man. You are only playing yourself. Keep ranting on social media from your bed let's see if your Local govt chairman will even give you is audience not to talk of FG. Ji, Masun!!
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 2:14am On May 19, 2019
candygist:

Uve answered nothing man. You are only playing yourself. Keep ranting on social media from your bed let's see if your Local govt chairman will even give you is audience not to talk of FG. Ji, Masun!!

I've answered you perfectly and properly explained, but it's either you can't read or you're slow to understand or you just want someone to be dragging argument with. Either way, like i said earlier, you can gather all your siblings and extended family and go protest for Aso rock. They are waiting for you there. If you can't do that, then, you're just another confused sophisticated illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 7:20am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I've answered you perfectly and properly explained, but it's either you can't read or you're slow to understand or you just want someone to be dragging argument with. Either way, like i said earlier, you can gather all your siblings and extended family and go protest for Aso rock. They are waiting for you there. If you can't do that, then, you're just another confused sophisticated illiterate.

You are exibtiting same character like other internet gangsters. You know how to bark but can't bite. All you know is hide behind your keyboard and attack people from your bed.if you can't inspire other Nigerians to come out and fight for what is right then go back to bed( not fight on the internet like you are doing o). I rest my case with you.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 10:22am On May 19, 2019
candygist:

You are exibtiting same character like other internet gangsters. You know how to bark but can't bite. All you know is hide behind your keyboard and attack people from your bed.if you can't inspire other Nigerians to come out and fight for what is right then go back to bed( not fight on the internet like you are doing o). I rest my case with you.

The kind of fight i prescribe is on social media, so if i fight on social media, i've kept to my words. You're the James Bond who's been barking about physical protest, reason why i've challenged you to carry out what you prescribed with you siblings, friends and family, if you can't do that, then you're the barking dog which can't bite, only hiding behind the keyboard.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by RuggedSniper: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bellotelli:

Show us d daughter maybe she's worth it
She is older than Regina...grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.