Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose (33584 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
obimiheka:
Omo see aunty..... Aunty wey mumu

You're very funny...

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
She wanted to be a murder but olosho spirit was too strong

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by shineeye1: 6:36pm On May 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Uche Ogbodo who took to Instagram to pen down message to herself as she celebrated her birthday, disclosed that she prayed for a real husband but single motherhood chose her. Sharing her birthday photos to mark her big day, the actress further revealed that she didn't choose to be born into poverty, grow up in the ghetto or drop out of school either.

Revealing that single motherhood chose her even though she prayed for a real husband, Uche Ogbodo wrote in parts; 

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-prayed-for-real-husband-but-single-motherhood-chose-uche-ogbodo-on-her-birthday/

Stop deceiving yourself, your life choices brought you your single motherhood. If you had chosen a virtuous lifestyle early , life would have long served you a happy family. Please own up and acknowledge your wrong choices. Quit your misplaced pride and receive grace for a turnaround...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2019
hmmmmm, she didn't pray well.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by shineeye1: 6:43pm On May 17, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, she didn't pray well.

Who sinner-prayer epp?
Our most potent prayer is the lifestyle we lead. Open or hidden iniquities will lead us astray regardless of much supplications...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by swetjo(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
She is sad and these kind of pictures can't help her either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by shineeye1: 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
The insatiable appetite for uncleanliness of this generation is bringing cheap fame to all merchants of immorality. But their end has been long determined - they will all perish with their cheerleaders
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by imitateMe(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2019
Grace001:
A woman lost her manners, she said she did not have good luck in choosing a husband. Good manners is one of the fundamentals for a woman to sustain her marriage. Continue to pray for husband with this nonsense lifestyle and expect a responsible man to take you home to mama , you're sitting on a long thing.
Very very long thing
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by seunmohmoh(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
At least you have a child so shut up.
All these man seeking females sef.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Legendguru: 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
how can.a LovePeddler and finesee pray for a real husband
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Googleus(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
na them

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by bellotaofeek: 3:04am On May 18, 2019
"So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength"

Hope you are not contemplating something nasty

Life is good o
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by mechanics(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2019
shineeye1:

Who sinner-prayer epp?
Our most potent prayer is the lifestyle we lead. Open or hidden iniquities will lead us astray regardless of much supplications...
You know God is merciful, His will for sinners is for them not to go astray, sure, But He can do something in our life to show His faithfulness for us to go to the right path.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.