Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose (33582 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by shemite: 3:17pm On May 17, 2019
I see depression written all over, may the Lord help you through
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by galaxy2020(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2019
WHO WAN MARRY OLOSHO?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Rastamann: 3:23pm On May 17, 2019
with this kind of photo, how you wan get better husband?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by lastempero: 3:24pm On May 17, 2019
Ara GBA gi there nwa ngwo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by pat077: 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
Don't worry. One day ur son will grow old to masturbate on seeing this picture of yours
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Freshlorde: 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
Na person like me go marry person like you ?for dream sef I no go gree

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Mrkumareze(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
I just thank God I hate movies, I can live for the whole year without watching a single movie, be it foreign or naija. Wondering wot d fate of those seeing these prostitutes daily on their screen
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by lexy2014: 3:26pm On May 17, 2019
obimiheka:
Omo see aunty..... Aunty wey mumu

Which "real husband" will want 2 maary her? D way some ladies think can only b likened 2 science fiction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by salt1: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
pat077:
Don't worry. One day ur son will grow old to masturbate on seeing this picture of yours

She's thinking ahead deficient.
I don't know why people will not just own up to the choices they make.
How does single motherhood choose anybody?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Alashoalash10: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Uche Ogbodo who took to Instagram to pen down message to herself as she celebrated her birthday, disclosed that she prayed for a real husband but single motherhood chose her. Sharing her birthday photos to mark her big day, the actress further revealed that she didn't choose to be born into poverty, grow up in the ghetto or drop out of school either.

Revealing that single motherhood chose her even though she prayed for a real husband, Uche Ogbodo wrote in parts; 

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-prayed-for-real-husband-but-single-motherhood-chose-uche-ogbodo-on-her-birthday/

With this way of lifestyle you can't get a cool headed husband but somebody of the same lifestyle with you, even my dog can't come home with a naked beartch and expect my support
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by ngwababe(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
Photographers dey try ooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Pwettyella(f): 3:48pm On May 17, 2019
ngwababe:
as in ehn
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Pwettyella(f): 3:48pm On May 17, 2019
ngwababe:
as in ehn
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Yankee101: 3:52pm On May 17, 2019
So na heaven open your legs?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Greatfullheart: 3:55pm On May 17, 2019
Life Give You What You Deserve. You Can't Pray for a Real Husband and Expect Your Prayers to Be Answered when You Open You Legs Any How
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Slimsly100(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2019
Grace001:
A woman lost her manners, she said she did not have good luck in choosing a husband. Good manners is one of the fundamentals for a woman to sustain her marriage. Continue to pray for husband with this nonsense lifestyle, you're sitting on a long thing.

Obirin s'owanu oni oun ko l'ori oko.
I sight u
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by xtraordinariguy(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2019
shemite:
I see depression written all over, may the Lord help you through

Very true ...I pray she comes out and seeks help..this days I see more reasons behind people's action.. Not
just their actions
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by magzey: 4:00pm On May 17, 2019
Just reading comments ,I will react pending when I for feedback grin

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by seunayantokun(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Confessions of a feminist. grin grin

What's feminism? Those claiming to be feminists don't know what it is.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Martinez39(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin

If you are a good woman who can:
1) cook,
2) take care of her appearance and maintain her attractiveness,
3) you don't see it as servitude to do the chores when you are staying at home all day while the man is out,
4) you are willing to contribute financially and you don't have the mentality of "his money is our money and my money is my money."
5) You are ready to treat him like a "man."

If you find it difficult to get a husband, then you must be very ugly. grin

If you like, go and be doing feminism. When your marriage crashes, you won't see your fellow feminists to fix things up. I don't why your man will leave the house by 6:00am to go and hustle for the family yet you sit at home all day and you can't tidy the house and clear the dishes despite how everywhere stinks all because you are a feminist and a woman is not a man's slave.
Useless women, more misery to dull skulls. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by madridsta007(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Uche Ogbodo who took to Instagram to pen down message to herself as she celebrated her birthday, disclosed that she prayed for a real husband but single motherhood chose her. Sharing her birthday photos to mark her big day, the actress further revealed that she didn't choose to be born into poverty, grow up in the ghetto or drop out of school either.

Revealing that single motherhood chose her even though she prayed for a real husband, Uche Ogbodo wrote in parts; 

I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. .

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-prayed-for-real-husband-but-single-motherhood-chose-uche-ogbodo-on-her-birthday/

Single motherhood isn’t like “air” which everyone who is medically fit can take in. You opened your legs and fornicated with someone who wasn’t your husband. Stop this silly romanticisation of fornication and have some accountability.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by RTSC: 4:27pm On May 17, 2019
A good marriage avoided her for good reason.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by AllenSpencer: 4:35pm On May 17, 2019
Sango kill you dere!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by tfash96(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2019
Ojukwus are in love with prostitution
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by babaloke: 5:09pm On May 17, 2019
Praying for husband with cigarrette in mouth and posting nude pix...... grin grin grin cool
Dont worry;your type full yaba left...........
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by madjune(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2019
Which sane person will take a hoe as wife?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by Lovelyn451(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2019
Such is life
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose by donogaga(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:

A woman with the fear of God, respect and self value will not beg to be married to.

Unfortunately, you ain't one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.