Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt (1335 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command / Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Fathai(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2019
TUNDE 500 NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY VALUE(AKEREDOLU MAYOWA) ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE TRUSTED DUE TO YOU PROMOTING THE BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT ON YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE AND A SUICIDE CALL HAS BEEN PUT IN BY SOMEONE, I WILL IMPLORED TUNDE TO CALL OR FISH OUT THE OWNER OF VALUE AND LET HIM EXPLAIN HIMSELF AND THE MONEY INVOLVED WHICH IS RUNNING TO MILLIONS OF NAIRA, YOU ARE PART OF THIS SUICIDE !!! TUNDE IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO DO SOMETHING NOW !!
TUNDE YOU ARE PART OF THIS SCAM!
[b][/b]mod please move this to front page.

Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by valuescam: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
500 NIGERIANS HABE BEEN SCAMMED BY VALUE
SOMEONE PROMOTED BY INSTABLOG AND TUNDEEDNUT
OVER 20MILLION IN LOSS! SUICIDE HAS ALSO BEEN CALLED IN
HELP!!!!
I PERSONALLY INVESTED 2MILLION

1 Like

Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by ChariZe: 9:07am On May 17, 2019
I have #300,000 there.
If Tunde Ednut hadn't advertised, I wouldn't have dreamt of joining such.

Tunde your reputation is at stake.
Help fish out Value!

1 Like

Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Andyarinze: 9:16am On May 17, 2019
Please have 500k in there . If tundeednut didn’t post this none of us would have been scammed . I tried Contacting tundeednut and all he could do is block me I’m confused I don’t know what to do I’m thinking of committing by suicide I’ve lost everything
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by lmuhopeful: 9:17am On May 17, 2019
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Xavier9ja(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2019
Report his IG account to Instagram with evidence and if you can report him to efcc as well for promoting/advertising scam on his page.
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by fergieboy: 1:45pm On May 17, 2019
tunde that is just advert money

I personally saw this advert by I Waka pass
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Fathai(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2019
Admin, please move this to front page. This is a very serious matter, people money in it is more than 50 million naira[b][/b]
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Fathai(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
He has been blocking people on Instagram whenever anyone complain about it.
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Mrkumareze(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2019
He 'll come up with disclaimer but in a sane society he 'll be asked to provide his customer as the prime suspect... I hope Efcc takes action here .

But why most Nigerians quickly believe in fast money making schemes
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Enyimbamercedes: 6:16pm On May 17, 2019
Go and charge your battery
Re: TUNDE Ednut Was Involved In Promoting A Business Which Was Fraud On His IG Accnt by Fathai(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
Mod....I'm still counting you...this is a serious case

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Rejoice As Notorious Armed Robber With Rich Dad Is Finally Killed / How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls / Suspected Armed Robbers K#ll A Man And Steal His Car In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.