Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Gallery Of Gold Diggers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gallery Of Gold Diggers? (919 Views)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,

I got this on a Facebook page and I decided to seek your thoughts, opinions and most importantly what our culture and traditions say about it.

I don't want to believe expressly they are truly "GOLD DIGGERS"

Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2019
More

Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 17, 2019
More...

Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 17, 2019
More...

Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by MissRaine69(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2019

Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by habsydiamond(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2019
Why include oyinbo for this matter... undecided undecided no be France presido be that.
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by MikeBetty(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2019
Oyibo Even Follow To GoldDig Fellow Oyibo.
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by MikeBetty(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2019
If I See Oyibo With Real Dough, Why Wont I Dig, Now Poverty Is Ravaging The Country. Them Dey gold~dig With Clear Eye? Even Lara Will Tell You She Love Osho.
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Sandrazima(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2019
habsydiamond:
Why include oyinbo for this matter... undecided undecided no be France presido be that.

So white people can't be gold-diggers but black people can?
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by MikeBetty(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2019
Check The Faces Of The Golddiggers And Tell Me Point Of Attraction= Money And Fame.
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by habsydiamond(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

So white people can't be gold-diggers but black people can? Low self esteem kill you dere.
u be seer abi..... For u to know I have low self esteem.... All of una wey like to be the first to bash people on what's not ur business.....na pesin wey go put u for house I pity or better still wey put u for house... So, u are telling me that the president of France is digging gold from that woman abi... U need to refine ur brain..
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by Sandrazima(f): 9:31am On May 17, 2019
habsydiamond:
u be seer abi..... For u to know I have low self esteem.... All of una wey like to be the first to bash people on what's not ur business.....na pesin wey go out u for house I pity or better still wet put u for house... So, u are telling me that the president of France is digging gold from that woman abi... U need to refine ur brain..

Didn't he just become the president of France? Do you know how his marriage to that woman helped him climb the political ladder to the top? Why else would a young handsome man like Macron marry a woman the same age as his grandmother?
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

Didn't he just become the president of France? Do you know how his marriage to that woman helped him climb the political ladder to the top? Why else would a young handsome man like Macron marry a woman the same age as his grandmother?

Ode! Go and rent a brain before you argue with me. I'm not your intellectual equal.

Idiot!!

lol. isn't this too much for him?
Re: Gallery Of Gold Diggers? by habsydiamond(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2019
Sandrazima:

Ode! Go and rent a brain before you argue with me. I'm not your intellectual equal.

Idiot!!
I will say it again, na person wey go marry u I pity. Even if he marry woman wey senior am na ur marriage. Why kill urself ontop another man's marriage... Sofo oshi.

(1) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It” – Woman Narrates Bad Romance / Looks Like It's About To Start Again / To The Bigots In Here: Romacelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.