Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

“I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It” – Woman Narrates Bad Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It” – Woman Narrates Bad Romance (918 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It” – Woman Narrates Bad Romance by dheysire(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2019
She claims that her husband has been cheaing on her for a very long time and she decided to pay him back in his own coins.

After some years of claiming to by abused and cheated on, this woman here finally summoned courage to cheat on her husband and she is so happy about it.

Her story published on social has been welcomed with mixed feelings by people.

She wrote to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin.

Read her account below:-

@ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/07/15/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-enjoyed-it-woman-narrates-bad-romance/
Re: “I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It” – Woman Narrates Bad Romance by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Una dey do until self HIV kee una 2

(1) (Reply)

Bride Pushes Groom Away While Trying To Kiss Her After Saying Their Wedding Vows / Looks Like It's About To Start Again / To The Bigots In Here: Romacelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.