Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 (259 Views)

As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. / Strange Times , Vision Of UFO Invasion And Angelic Intervention To Come / Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2019
Angelic interventions are real and right after the creation of heaven and the earth,God have been sending angels in the form of human who have come to restore, repair and replenish the whole earth.
Looking at the massive nature around us,the Sun, Moon,Stars, Shrubs and trees. We should notice that all things as made by God works in harmony,they are systemic in there natural order.
The Sun comes out to shine in the early hours of the morning and the moon comes out to light up the dark cloud at night.The Stars sparks the clouds up and makes it glisters as pure shining light.
Life has never been so complicated as we have now.Human has broken so many laws of natural order and we are yet to recover from the harvest of the inputs.
God has always been a God of order,He is called the Alpha and The Omega (the beginning and the ending).He who has made the heaven and the whole earth knew all the works of His hands indepth and He has sent human to occupy the territory of the flesh and replicate things as been done in the heavenlies.
The commandment as given to Adam and Eve was to go and replenish the whole earth,dominate and multiply the works of nature.
Back to the main subject of discussion.Growing up as a child, I do get amazed in my mind of seeing beautiful angels physically.
After I had read several biblical stories about the works,actions and missions of flaming angels then I began to secretly desires such supernatural experience in my personal life.
Till date,I am yet to see an angel in there physical form and I doubt if such an occurrence would ever happen to a man of the flesh.Why ? Angels are spirit and they are best described when you see them in your dreams,visions and revelations.
I would share some of my experiences about angelic interventions in my life.In the year 2008,I was on my way to my church on a beautiful Sunday morning.I attends a RCCG parish and we have over 500 Parishes in my city.
I was already late for a service and I needed to get an okada rider so as to beat the time of service.While I kept walking, a bike man packed beside me of whom I never called.He asked me to sit on the bike.I asked him,do you know where I am going ?
He replied that I should not worry.The most amazing experience was that the bike man took me to the particular parish I attend without charging a dime.
You might assumed that maybe the man knew me before hand.I had never met him before that Sunday and I had never set my eyes on him ever since.
After this experience,I begin to have a paradigm shift about angelic interventions and I got to understand that maybe God has sent some angels in human forms and they were meant to continue the mission God gave to men.
In the biblical account of Gen.6:1-2 " And it came to pass,when men began to multiply on the face of the earth ,and daughters were born unto them,that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair ; and they took them wives of all which they chose"
This particular verse of the bible made us to know that the angelic activities in the form of human are still well pronounced till date.
Can you imagine the type of genetic make up of the children those angels would give birth to.The type of supernatural wisdom, intelligence, abilities, imaginative power and the potent force of there subconscious mind.
Who could ever tell if those generations are not still among the human race.You meet some human and they perform creditably well on a task which they had never received any training on and it's was there first time ever on in doing such.
The ways of God are full of supernatural wonders and i am way to sure that despite many biblical references of the ways and acts of God through His angels,it's just a glimpse of what is to come.
To my own understanding, I would define an angel as any human who came to deliver the needs of another fellow human being at the exact time such a need was been expected.
In life,not only you having basic necessities of life is so important, it must also be well precised and be exact.
As important as money is in life, the timeliness of money can never be overly emphasized.
I had so many experiences in life about angels who seems to live among us human.When God do send someone to come and bail you out of major financial,emotional,spiritual,marital,academic mess.
Without you given such person a prior notice, such a human could be part of the sons of God who watches the earth.
I had some experiences in years past.After I did suffered from acute depression for six years and made a suicide attempt once,I kept on searching for the 'meaning of life'
I know religion sells in this part of Africa and meeting pastors and attending churches still seems the last hope of a common man as regards to there spiritual counseling,deliverances and breakthrough.
I did made a personal search about what was written down in the holy bible about the whole essence of every man on the surface of the earth.
I read the book of Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 " Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandment: for this is the whole duty of man.For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing,whether it be good or whether it be evil"
Then I begin to search for what God has commanded and the greatest of it all.Then I was made to read what Jesus told His disciples when they came to ask Him what was the greatest commandment ?
Jesus says 'love' " love the Lord your God with all of your heart,with all your soul and with all of your mind and love your neighbour as yourself"
The Bible made us to understand that "God is love" therefore love is also God. He did demonstrated this act by sending his only begotten son as a ransom for the sins of men.
In one of my many encounters with Jesus, He gave me some spiritual nuggets
Which are " you were saved to serve" " if you have a pressing need,and it seems out of your reach,look around your vicinity and pick up little needs of your neighbour and see how your impossible needs would be divinely met "
After 11yrs.of practicing those two nuggets and I have no intention to stop anyways.
I could tell that "a life of service to God and humanity is the fastest way to climb the ladders of life phases.
Let me share just three of my findings. There was this online job by Federal Government. Just 300,000 graduates were required and about 2.5million Nigerian graduates did applied.
I knew nobody in power neither in politics.While waiting for the congratulatory message.
Jesus spoke to me " waiting for glory is wasting away,you do not wait for glory,you must generate it" since you do not know your chances of being picked. Why don't you do what it takes to bring you the success ?
I did located a young widow in my street who has a young boy of six years, without telling her ahead,I did paid a part payment of her son's school fees.
I also kept buying some basic foodstuffs and provisions for the woman and son and I was very consistent about it.
Exactly three months after, the result of the application came through, I was picked out of the 2.5million Nigerian graduates and exactly three days of paying the school fee of the widows son,a man gave me five (5) plots of land for free which if it was been sold,would cost me #500,000 to buy.
To be continue..............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Cure For Backsliding. / Comedy The Latest Ministry In The Church – Chukwuemeka C. Asiegbu / Becoming a Millionaire through Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.