Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa (950 Views)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / At 30, I Have Dated Enough Men – Toke Makinwa / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by dachiwater: 10:52am On May 17, 2019
Toke Makinwa who sat for an interview with BBC Pidgin, revealed that she doesn't like married men as she took a look back to her journey to stardom.

According to the media personality, she worked for free for some time as people always told her it will give her the exposure she needs. However she was able to carve a niche for herself in years to come. On having a celebrity crush, Toke Makinwa revealed that it was Idris Elba but he is now married and she doesn't like married men. This is coming few months after she countered claims of being in a romantic relationship with billionaire Festus Fadeyi.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/i-dont-like-married-men-toke-makinwa/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by dachiwater: 10:58am On May 17, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by mysteryman2014: 10:58am On May 17, 2019
Story story

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by IamD18: 11:04am On May 17, 2019
Why telling us? Are you suppose to like them?

Unmarried frustrated feminist wannabe pretending to be responsible.

Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by sinaj(f): 11:07am On May 17, 2019
Story

Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by MrGist: 11:07am On May 17, 2019
cool
Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2019
You fit swear say you never fvvck festus fadeyi and other married arabians that poo on your diick sucking lips? dubai hoe

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided
Re: I Don't Like Married Men - Toke Makinwa by LearnITsmash(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2019
So says the hoe who gets all her money from married men

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Cute Pictures, as she slays In Her Husbands House. / Cardi B Reveals The Effects Of Her Cosmetic Surgery With A Shocking Photo / Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man – Bold Pink Says, Calls The Marlians Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.