Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Shoe Making Builds My Confidence–deborah. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoe Making Builds My Confidence–deborah. (315 Views)

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / Dangote Builds 200 Houses For Boko Haram Victims In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Making Builds My Confidence–deborah. by sabiarea: 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
Shoe and sandals making is usually perceived as a man’s profession and hence we see most persons who are into that profession are mostly men.

But at FAB COBBLER you in for a surprise because Banwo Deborah Ayomide — yes a lady– owns and runs the place, she does not just direct the affairs but “gets dirty” in the production process of shoe and sandals making.

According to Deborah when asked why she chose shoe making, she said “Well, it was a a mindset goal and trust me I am never shy about something that brings food and money to me”.
She said since she started shoe making in January, 2019 it has helped in building her confidence level towards facing challenges in life and also makes her feel unique as a woman in a trade perceived to be masculine.

Read more here:https://sabiarea.com.ng/2019/05/16/shoe-making-builds-my-confidence-deborah/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales / 2324xclusive Store: Acorbic Vitamin-c 1000 Mg / Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.