Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To (1675 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by dealordea(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2010
Ever broken up with someone and you didn't really want to, but you knew it was the right thing to do?

I was in a relationship with a great gal, and I loved her, but our differences and goal were enough that I knew it would only end up with frustration for both of us, so we ended up breaking up. I was hard, and I still love her, but I know that it's best this way.

After all, not everyone can be like some of the amazing NL ladies we here,
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by 1102(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2010
yeah i broke up wiv one special one,

I still miss her anyway
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by tpiah: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2010
^^who is that?

this nl sef.
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by 1102(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2010
^^
You Tpiah You

U hve never given me the benefit of doubt even 2 date u for 1 day!! grin grin
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by ice234: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2010
broke up with lola yday
oh it hurts badly
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by 1102(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2010
^^
U just kip looking for my trouble!
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by ice234: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2010
sorry bro. i just cant tame my lickin mouth
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
many times!!!!
i do relocate a lot and DONT BELIEVE IN LDR so when i leave a country, thats the end of the road for whatever relationship i am into (however fantastic it may be).
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by kokoye(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2010
Yep.

For the first time in my life I had to break up with someone (I've always sually had to encourage the break-up). I did this cos I really cared about the person's feelings and did not want her hanging with the thought. It was tough for me (soo tough i gave the hint in an e-mail and then called her afterwards). I choose say the reaon why on this forum because some whould never understand

But guess what? she respects me for it, we are good friends now and have been of great help to each other.
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by googles: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
Yes. . . cos i met a berra person so rather dan cheat, i left him sad
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by ice234: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2010
googles:

Yes. . . cos i met a berra person so rather dan cheat, i left him sad
how sure are u the new guy is beta
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by googles: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2010
cock sure wink
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by ice234: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2010
oh cock sure now u talking
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by googles: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin

that has not even been tested. . . .but am cock sure hez capable cheesy
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by ice234: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
alright
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
My girl broke up with someone she loves becose her parents didnt want her to marry him.
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by adagz01(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
Yep, cos d tin is bcoming weird
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by teeboyseve(m): 1:53am On Sep 29, 2010
yeah I did because I don't believe in distance relationship. Well now am glad I did.
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Tinksh(f): 4:44am On Sep 29, 2010
Yes, had to break up with a guy i loved deeply cos i knew even though i loved him, he wasnt right for me. We where at different places in our lives and wanted different things. Still hurts lots!!! Hopefully one day i wont even think of him! cry
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Rooneyboy(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2010
Yep i have ,that was some 7years ago , still havent found a match and i m still in a big regret , how i wish i could turn back the hands of time .
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2010
^^^ Awwww look at that . . . it has a heart! grin
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by stellauc(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
yes ,i called him today cos it is his birthday.he sounded so casual on the phone.it hurts so much, but life has to continue.we but have different piorities.
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by 1102(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^

So [size=19pt]stella u c[/size] thats how life normally is,

dont worry u'll get a better man
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Creamish(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2010
yeah . . wuz under some pressure so i broke up wit him cos he wasnt on d fast lane . . . went back to him when d pressure died down but he was with some1 else . . now, he wants me back but im with someone else . . ah well . . life is complicated  grin
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Rooneyboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
So funny how life is , when ur with someone we tend not to value the person , not until the person is gone . . . .Still got my mistakes haunting me .
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by slackjack(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yes, i had to break up with someone i felt was my better half cos at a point keeping the relationship would have been selfish as i couldn't at the point meet her needs, she had suitors coming at her left right and center and she was hanging on to me and i knew it was going to be a long time before i would even consider settling down, i tried making her see reason why we should go our separate ways, wasn't easy as she refused bluntly angry,
I just had to gradually push her away and distance myself from her to kill the love that existed embarassed cry. After that it took me 3 years to date someone else.
I look back and say such is life!
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by stellauc(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
Tanks, such is life
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by NewEmblem(m): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Still battling with that feelings, I Love her with all my heart but things doesn't just seem right, How do i let go? It is a horrible feeling, I Pray every day to God to change our destiny and make things work out as we both planned or give me the grace to work away without hurting her or myself, I am becoming even more confuse with every passing day, How do i be at peace with myself after loving someone for four years, where do i start from? yet i have this feelings that if we force ourself to get married, we may be in for a rough ride for the rest of our Life, God i am so confuse
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by 1102(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2010
stella u c:

Tanks, such is life

So [size=17pt]STELLA U C[/size] Such is life
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by bkbabe97y(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

many times!!!!
i do relocate a lot and DONT BELIEVE IN LDR so when i leave a country

. . . . . aaaahhh, the life of a drug dealer on the run from the law. . . . .
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^^you started again, lol! drugs are too small, i am selling nuclear weapons, better money.

i am getting higher on the FBI most wanted list, i reached the top ten. you now have something to finally celebrate!
Re: Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To by bkbabe97y(m): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^you started again, lol! drugs are too small, i am selling nuclear weapons, better money.

i am getting higher on the FBI most wanted list, i reached the top ten. you now have something to finally celebrate!

. . . aight, no doubt! Ur secret is my secret!

Hey, how much u gone front me a Ki for, especially if Im copping at least 10 upfront?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima / Funniest Question A Girl Or Guy Ever Asked You! / This Is A True Definition Of Good Relationship(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.