Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7686 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ighalo: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2005
It is a bad thing to experience, isn't it?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gina34(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2005
yes , really bad. but i have not experienced it yet. and i will never experience it by the Grace of God. cool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2005
o yea..loads of time..i gat mine broken and i broke sum pple's
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2005
Does anyone have a detailed experience to share?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by mosiate(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2005
I was too much in love to face him and tell I'm not interested in the relationship. I had to sent a text to tell him I'm quiting the relationship, but the assole didn't [even] feel it. He just flashed me to signify that he had seen my messege.

So I don't believe I broke his heart, but I still have some little feelings for him. I don't think I can go back to him anyway. He doesn't deserve a decent girl like me.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by tcherokee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2005
Hmm, i've gotten my heartbroken once or twice and i guess i've broken a girl's heart once or twice not intentionally but sometimes [bad things happen].

Not an experience I'll want to go through again (my heart being broken that is), and hopefully, I'm through with breaking girls hearts also. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Chxta(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2005
Seun:

Does anyone have a detailed experience to share?
Sorry, if I do that, I am liable to get shot!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Seun(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2005
Obviously, Chxta, you've been a bad boy! . Please, o please, do tell us about your exploits!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Pinky(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2005
Have i ever broken anyone's heart? yes
1st Time his family members were not the nicest of human races on earth. i couldn't condone their trash despite the  fact that i wasn't married to their brother/Son. the guy was deeply in love with me, but i had to cut the relationship off because his folks were our worst nightmares. i called him on phone & said....."am no more interested" after 1yr had passed between us, he understood my statement of that sunny afternoon. it was easier for me than him because i wasn't head/heels in love with him

2nd Time we both broke our hearts. we had so many grievances against each other, yet we were crazy about us. the courage to break up eluded both of us. after spending non-quality time together one day, i said "Today is the last day we re going to see. i think u don't like me anymore, more so i loathe your guts, why don't we split never to come baq 2gether again"
(it sounds harsh rite?) i had to say it that way so it sinks into his & my thick skull.. i wasn't talking 2 him alone but  my self too
we broke our hearts {it's always been our worst fear} & by now, i xpect him to have stopped hurting because i have
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hotangel2(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2005
ermm... yes, it's fun(j/k).

Seun wants a detailed experience uh?? Well whenever I break people heart, i have just one line to use. "It's not you, it's me...But we can still be friends, okay?"
Uhmm, most guys get all mad at me, and they r like..how can i be just friend with someone that was my girlfriend and blah blah blah. The one that i felt for most..was...I don't want to share it.

I broke the guys' heart, but then it was like, i broke my heart. Sad uh?? I know.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Seun(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2005
Pinky, I am waiting to see who you'll get married to. You seem to have the world at your feet at the moment: this one is too emotional, that one I don't like his mummy, the next one I loathe your guts! What will it be next time? "I don't like the color of your car?"

(I'm sorry I had to say this after encouraging people to share ... but women can be funny!)
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Pinky(f): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2005
admin, i will invite u for my wedding ceremony pretty soon. u don't even seem to get the tones in my posts. that guy with problematic folks was for real, if i wasn't married to him, & i was going through stormy weathers, what would have happened to me if we were married today. [i honestly can't go into details but i know what am atalking about]
& as for my ex- i had to say somethings that weren't nice because i needed those words myself. since i couldn't get someone to talk sense proper 2me, i had to do it myself..dint u read this in my post or is it that u don't grab what i mean?
"pinky":
i had to say it that way so it sinks into his & my thick skull.. i wasn't talking 2 him alone but  my self too. we broke our hearts
women...we can be funny? so says seun...wait till u get a girl u can truly call urs. then u will know us better.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by CimonJorr(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2005
Have I ever broken anyone's Heart??...

- YES.. Loads of times..

Was it always deliberate??...

-NO.. But then again, some times things just happen..

Would I care to share any intimate experiences??..

-PLEASE.. Don't get me started.. we could be here forever... undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by fabian(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2005
Weeeeeeeell, Yeah, I have broken some hearts, but my heart has never been broken cos, lets just say, I guard it very well!
If my current love interest falls of this cloud sha, my heart go smash in thousands of pieces oh!
P.S
I didn't break any hearts intentionally, those hearts were destined to be broken - let's just hope mine isn't wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by angelak(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2005
Yes, loads of times. I derive joy in doing it. grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Chigszy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2005
sad to say but i have and i still feel bad about it but at the same time i know it was the best thing to do..
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Remedy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2005
dats kinda mean..u dont give ur heart?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Remedy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2005
yea but wen u said u dont give ur heart..wot happens to de pple dat give their heart to u?>
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kazey(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2005
Chai Heart Breakers. I fear UNA O. Just stay away from me, as far as possible.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2005
um..ok
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2005
I've never broken any heart and i've nevr had my heart broken. I'm 23, never dated but i've enjoyed good relationships with girls. I mean very good friend (there's a friend that sticks closer than a lover..oops! sorry brother.)
I dont need to date until i'm ready for marriage. I'm almost a graduate and not a kid. I do this cos i know myself and i know love's got to be mutual to work. I dont want any1 breaking my heart now. I have a female friend of 18yrs and another of 15 yrs who r closer to me than their lovers. What more do i want? Sex...rubbish. I've been without all this while.. believe me d drive its controlable.
My heart is virgin and coupled with maturity now... i'm very much able 2 love truly. I'm happy the way i am.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hotangel2(f): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2005
Layi..i am happy for you. You've just made me have hope, that it's possible not to have sex till marriage.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by CimonJorr(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2005
@ Layi...

You have two girls... 18 & 15 who are closer to you than their 'lovers'..

Which of them would you say is your girlfriend [let's not use the 'lover' word here]..

Or are you just playing with the two of them..??
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by uche777(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2005
@ cimonjorr didnt you get what he said be seriously here abeg dis is not a playin ground.

is not easy for him to be what he is in this our IT AGE
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by CimonJorr(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2005
I am serious...

Here the young man is claiming to be deeply involved with two girls he has no definite intentions torwards [or should we call it a platonic relationship].. even if sex isn't  involved.. by his own admission, he's even closer to them than their lovers.. And at the end of the day, when push comes to shove, is he going to select one of them to have a serious relationship with?.. or is he going to leave two hearts broken... ...

[Awaiting an answer from him to the question... ]

uche777:

@ cimonjorr didnt you get what he said be seriously here abeg this is not a playin ground.

is not easy for him to be what he is in this our IT AGE
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nddy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2005
to me there is notin like breaking someone's heart. The truth is you dont like him or her again.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by dablessed(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2005
No i havent.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by angel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2005
Layi, you better check yaself undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by klex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2005
I have broken several hearts. What can a man do when a woman wants more than you've told her you can give her or you're tired of the relationship? Please nothing is by force, if you don't want to do again pack your load! But due to my activities, I avoid certain places in Lagos lest I'm abducted by the amalgamated union of scorned women.

I've been heart broken once, don't want to ever feel that way again.

I try to leave well alone if there are no plans for the woman because as I've grown older I've realised it's not safe/healthy to wreck womens lives (make woman no curse me o!) besides it's time to settle down.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2005
broken some hearts, ok i share one

had dis guy for about 2months, he was soo charming and sweet, and then he started talking about marriage and kids and stuff like dat and it was like very fast for me, so i kinda dumpedhim, he was a very smart guy and i loved him but i realised we just not meant
he still calls and mailz me up till 2day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.