Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? (1430 Views)

If A Girl Gifts U This Coconut, Will U Accept? (photo) / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by kirchofff(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2019
Hey guys, hope y'all doing great. I want to know if gifting a girl make her fall in love. I mean, does it contribute? I know that's not the ultimate stuff, but just want to know if it counts. I don't want to be a guy who buys love.
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Nackzy: 1:43pm On May 17, 2019
Nope, there's a girl in Akwa Ibom state university Obio Akpa campus that have been giving gift, lo and behold she doesn't love me, so love is natural

1 Like

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Deepfeel(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2019
Love before gifts not gifts before love.

1 Like

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2019
Gifts can not buy you love but can enrich love (if giving of gifts is the lady's love language) .

Let her love you for who you are not what you have because the former is the only true love. smiley
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by SageMK: 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
Think of your gifts as a bribe.

When you do, you'll see that your gifts are only going to give her a reason to love you. And maybe from that little spark ignited, genuine love can actually blossom.

But let her love you for who you are. Not for your gifts.

1 Like

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by LarryBee1k: 5:51pm On May 17, 2019
Lol. OYO
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by popweezy(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg u ft help my career send money to my account instead of waisting resources on stupid hoes..

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2019
She will hate you the more.
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by IamPlato(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2019
Of Cause... Which Lady Doesnt Love Her Maga? cheesy
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by B1ak3: 6:53pm On May 17, 2019
I'm coming let me go and ask Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2019
You can make her love your pocket...
Love isn't a material thing, so gifts can buy it....
You'd be surprise to see her screwing your best friend who as more gifts than u someday
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by bigpriik: 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
Nigerians are confused . if you ask questions like how can you make a girl fall for you now 90% percent of the advice you will get from both men and women will be make money,spend money,give money ,bath money ,money,money,money your words are contradictary what is the difference between buying gifts and spending money for a girl.my advice is women do not know what they want they go for anything they have feelings for be you ugly,broke,short if they love you nothing else matters.if you want to find love easily just become a real man boost your confidence,love yourself and take risks I mean approach women they are many lonely women out there.

6 Likes

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2019
if you can give her benz.. there is another man out there that can give her private jet... You'll end up destroying yourself when she leaves you for higher stuff..
this farm tools aint worth any gift... buy things for your mum..

always remember this before inconveniencing yourself for this hoes
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
"When a woman loves, she loves for real" R-Kelly
Money, gifts cant buy love......

2 Likes

Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by Memberclub(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
Yes. But a little bit.
Re: Can Giving A Girl Gifts Make Her Love A Guy? by solz007(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2019
“Buying Her Gifts Doesn't Make You A Better Man”
If You Just Met Her Buying Her Gifts Is Like Buying Yourself Some Love & It Doesn't Cost A Thing Bruh'

(1) (Reply)

Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her / . / Who Are You Suspecting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.