Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her (1434 Views)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Goldenovas: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @boluxxx has narrated how she hid an engagement ring her boyfriend of 3 months bought, to stop him from proposing to her. She said that the incident occurred 5 years ago and she broke up with her then boyfriend one week after she hid the ring.

She however admitted having commitment issues at that time, but added that she is better person now after going through therapy for it.

she tweeted.
“Around this time 5 years ago i found an engagement ring in my boyfriend’s wardrobe. We had just dated for 3months and man’s was gonna propose. I quietly moved the ring to the top of the wardrobe under shoe box and joined him in looking for it till i broke up a week later. �”,

Read her tweets below;

read more: https://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/lady-hides-boyfriends-engagement-ring.html

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by internationalman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who her village people say will not get married in this life even if her boyfriend sells rings for a living she still wouldn't get one from him.....

You think you are doing him you are doing yourself..

Catching fish isn't the problem but to see a Nigerian male ready to go fishing is an uphill battle.

Eternal singleness waiting to embrace her like!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Origin of witchcraft....gud for girlfriend and not as a wife
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Oche211(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Some witchcraft are self-impose
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Oche211(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
internationalman:
Who her village people say will not get married in this life even if her boyfriend sells rings for a living she still wouldn't get one from him.....

You think you are doing him you are doing yourself..

Catching fish isn't the problem but to see a Nigerian male ready to go fishing is an uphill battle.

Eternal singleness waiting to embrace her like!
Lmao....
She's crying out now because singleness is already hugging her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by SaucyBenks(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bitch still wanted to hoe around more.... I'm sure she's on codedruns. Bitches!

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Ekez(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Don't worry shiloh 2030 is waiting for you
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by luvyaself95(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
After sometime she will say she can't find husband... You think You're wise Not knowing you're doing yourself...

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by vincentjk(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
See her eyes like I'm not a bad person, I don't like girls with such sharp eyes
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by spafu(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wicked woman. Why not walk away and tell him you ain't marrying him?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by NiggasInParis: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
She looks like a demon shocked
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wait what? Boluxxx is crazy. See this babe Shaa two weeks I leave Twitter babe is sharing secrets, were girl..
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Realhommie(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
The stupid things we do without logic and later end up filled with regrets..

Btw, if she isn't haunted by that singular act she would never have posted. The thing is, such opportunity may never ever come her way again. I pray that's not the case tho
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Korllami007: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
The most funniest part of it that might be her last opportunity.
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Smellos above, if the guy proposes and she says no, won't y'all crucify her? she did the next best thing by not hurting him too much, and y'all still dissing her, must she accept a proposal from someone she doesn't want to marry? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
She probably never loved him, he definitely wasn't her kind of man, therapy indeed! Genuine love Is the strongest therapy to make any gal get committed.
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by generationz(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
I kinda like the babe sha

I mean this is the same Nigeria that when a man proposes women nearly fly through the roof m, sometimes begin to cry and roll on the floor.

Most times it's guys who have commitment issues

Maybe she just didn't like the guy sha but why date someone you don't like?
Re: Lady Hides Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring To Stop Him From Proposing To Her by lovelybugs(f): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2019
How did she know the ring was for her? cheesy
Don't trust men tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Going To Spend The Sunday? Photo Of ME!! / Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Often / Ahsawo Joint In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.