Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos (8174 Views)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Mrop(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
Checkout this viral photos of a lady kissing her man who is a waste disposal personnel as they shares romantic photos together.

Ladies in the house, can you be this proud of your man 's hustle?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-proudly-kiss-his-man-who-is-a-waste-disposal-shares-romantic-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Mrop(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
See More Romantic Photos and Video of the beautiful couple as they display their love => HERE

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2019
Lady kiss his man ? I think I need to go back to school

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by MissRaine69(f): 2:07pm On May 17, 2019
I am sure it’s her man and secondly he has a job next please .......

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Deomovies: 2:08pm On May 17, 2019
God bless your union. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by MissRaine69(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Lady kiss his man ? I think I need to go back to school
Wait for me .....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 17, 2019
He isn't a Nigerian

He isn't in Nigeria

He isn't a Nigerian born waste disposer in Nigeria. grin cheesy

If you know, you know. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Deepfeel(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
It can only happen over there not here cool
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by czarina(f): 2:29pm On May 17, 2019
So, what makes it special? Is he not a man? Is that not a job?
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Lamasta(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
He isn't a Nigerian

He isn't in Nigeria

He isn't a Nigerian born waste disposal in Nigeria. grin cheesy

If you know, you know. grin
Lol have you taken it personal grin
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by ennon92(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2019
Some ladies up there are saying wut"s the big deal as if they can do that if their bf were to be the waste disposer guy....btw, this act isn't hygenic, stench oozing from the truck can cause havoc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by kennybelle: 2:38pm On May 17, 2019
"Waste disposal" ke shocked shocked shocked

Please correct yourself jare. Should be 'waste disposer'

Please let's always try take the pain of checking our grammar before posting on a public platform so we dnt misinform our readers

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2019
Lamasta:

shes simply implying she can’t kiss a Nigerian waste disposer like that.

Who takes photo of them? So when she wants to kiss him, she hands her phone to her girlfriend to snap it for the gram. To show she’s in love with waste disposer worker. She’s mocking him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2019
Lamasta:
Have I? have I? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by ennon92(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
kennybelle:
"Waste disposal" ke shocked shocked shocked

Please correct yourself jare. Should be 'waste disposer'

Please let's always try take the pain of checking our grammar before posting on a public platform so we dnt misinform our readers
thanks baba...English na bastard
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:
hmmmmmm! You don't say!
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Lamasta(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
stupidity:
shes simply implying she can’t kiss a Nigerian waste disposal like that.

Who takes photo of them? So when she wants to kiss him, she hands her phone to her girlfriend to snap it for the gram. To show she’s in love with waste disposal worker. She’s mocking him.
Hmmm the guy when he finds out that reverse is the case he will be cry
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Lamasta(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Have I? have I? grin grin
Have You, have You grin grin
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2019
Lamasta:
Have You, have You grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
this cant be nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by geezynoni: 3:52pm On May 17, 2019
Photoshoot nonsense
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by tydi(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
angry

If it had happened in 9ja.. I would have deactivated my acct

Is that flower he is holding to present to her or trash

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Kenmatt(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
I know most people got attracted to the thread simply because the man in question disposes waste.

Let me baffle you guys, that waste disposal is very lucrative that he makes more money than most people who work in Banks.
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by TimiRume(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2019
Lol some guys saying no woman here would date a waste disposer would not even accept the job if given, they'd rather remain jobless. But they know what's best for women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
That cannot be a nigeria waste disposal person sha

Because no nigeria girl will stand in a nigeria waste disposal truck like that cos of d kind of smell of waste we dispose here in 9ja no be here

Even some of us that drive pass dem sef no dey escape d smell

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Righteousness89(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
I
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Martinez39(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
All for the Instagram. Iffa hear say a woman roll with garbage man ehn, I will become a christian. grin
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by BLUEJAYY: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
I fear for their health. Opening your mouth near that stinky garbage truck? Not romantic, and definitely not hygienic. *gags*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by wayne4loan: 6:38pm On May 17, 2019
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:
Would u date a LAWMA staff n publicly suck his tongue inside the lawma truck by the dirt, in the name of love? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Couple Having Sex On A Hotel Balcony, Passerbye Reacts / Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / Tears Of Love... A Magical Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.