Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her (21729 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by ExAngel007(f): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerian writer, Koromone has recounted how a man destroyed their longtime friendship after he kissed her without her consent.

In a Twitter thread, Koromone mentioned that they were at a gathering when the man kissed her without her consent. She said she immediately expressed her anger at his action and left the place.

She added that she didn't strike the man because she isn't a violent person but that she would not hesitate the next time such a thing happens.

Last night at a small gathering, someone kissed me without my consent or permission and destroyed a boundary in the process. I called it out, he apologized profusely, then I left. I felt sad, bad, uncomfortable, angry, and disrespected.

I didn’t strike him because I’m not a violent person, but next time I will. I felt like he took something from me and I didn’t get a say in the matter. I didn’t go to there to kiss anyone or be kissed. We cannot stop talking about consent please.

Even though I wanted to flee the scene and suppress my emotions, I had to speak up and force him to explain why he did it. We were purely friendly and our conversations were 100% platonic— no innuendos or cheeky jokes.

Even if you feel 1000 sparks flying between you and someone, ask before you touch or interact with them in an intimate way. I’m killing my approachable personality now. Back to being cold and standoffish.

https://twitter.com/Koromone_K/status/1606569044223873029?t=kAQeXg_juCigFigBG65Acw&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Elitefosa: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
OK.... Noted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by diogo23: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pretentious idiots

275 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by virginprincess(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by JustPowerApps(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
She can hug the nearest transformer if that makes her feel better. Feminists will soon start calling it assualt, pretentious gender

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Streetmovement(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As long as the world does not end then am good...

So no better news for nairaland today o angry

28 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Xegide: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As long as the world does not end then am good...

So no better news for nairaland today o angry

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by FactBoyz: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by iamsolasoul(f): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Well she wasn’t just feeling him then … please what’s his number I like spontaneous men

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Gten(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Don't keep him around if you ain't got plans to get down. You must have given him an implied green light.

25 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Davidonkonsults: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Revolva(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
wetin concern me..today is xmas i just wanna eat

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by wordbank(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Mumu feeling fly
"You felt he took something from when you"
Na only mumu go read this trash without knowing you omitted the green lights you gave.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Moh247: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
cool

Spontaneous kissing kiss

Sexual harrassment in saner climes

2 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Flier: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Nonsense,this is why I chased all my female friends away,they would keep you around just to feel good because they don't have boy friend,some will even call you their boy friend behind you and they will call it disrespect if you interact with other ladies while you are together.
To cap it all,they would dump you immediately they found a boyfriend

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by SOZINN: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Some men sha. How this girl take enter him eye

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by HomeTutorsPro: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Consent is important.
Agree before you touch, kiss, press, squeeze, suck, lick or thrust.

Sense is also important.
Dear single ladies,
Stop leeching on men in the name of "just friends". If you aren't ready to mingle, just steer clear!
Men who are not your brothers are 90% likely to eventually want to feel the warmth of the hole between your legs and jerk to its sweetness.
No man, I repeat, no man loves spending his money for nothing. Some men will spend money and still not ask you for dip.
They aren't nice. They are just cowards who are afraid of your usual "is it because of the money your spent" rubbish.
They don't want to be seen as "bad".
Real men enjoy being bad and you are likely going to meet a real man 8 out of 10 times.
If I'm taking you out, be ready to take it out and make it jerk.
Know this and know peace.
Merry Christmas to all the real men.
Keep balling!!

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
I didn’t strike him because I’m not a violent person, but next time I will......

Please do......
SECONDED.
No time for rubbish.
Everyone should know their boundaries with people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Fapemz: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by ATEAMS: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
So wot.. ??

Your problems

7 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Aguiyimba(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.

Who loose?

3 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by kinkymax: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Who is this one.. what is she feeling like..lol but the same pretender will gladly collect d guys money without consent o ode

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by PoliteActivist: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian writer, Koromone has recounted how a man destroyed their longtime friendship after he kissed her without her consent.

In a Twitter thread, Koromone mentioned that they were at a gathering when the man kissed her without her consent. She said she immediately expressed her anger at his action and left the place.

She added that she didn't strike the man because she isn't a violent person but that she would not hesitate the next time such a thing happens.

https://twitter.com/Koromone_K/status/1606569044223873029?t=kAQeXg_juCigFigBG65Acw&s=19

wordbank:
Mumu feeling fly
"You felt he took something from when you"
Na only mumu go read this trash without knowing you omitted the green lights you gave.

Probably thought she had the guy safely friend-zoned - just like another girlfriend. Then he struck! grin
Lesson: stop trying to friend-zone guys. Either leave him alone or be open to the possibility of you and him

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by symbianDON(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
And if the man was E-money, would the reaction have been the same?

20 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Kingzeez10: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Who be this one

17 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Abolodje: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Mumu who she con dey report to?

Dog.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Lamasta(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2022
See as this one dey feel herself

8 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by akanbiaa(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Timoleon(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Let me get this straight, so you as a female can hug the guy without asking first, can tap his butt without asking first, can give him a peck without asking first, can touch his chest without asking first but the moment he gets comfortable with you believing you, you claim harassment.

I think it’s good riddance on his part. Women be seeking free validation all the time. You keep him for all kinds of support making him exclude his other options while denying him what he might get with less hassle from someone else who might be more beautiful and supportive.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by CaptainStephen(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
You just don't like him and he could have been more respectful in his approach.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olusola200: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2022
It's her choice

Sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.