Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection (10142 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Omosexy Returns With Second Album / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by leuelliot(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
where we download it from? grin just kidding i need this album
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Mobinga: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2010
leuelliot:

grin grin Na lie. . . u get plans already to download am grin

This is the only album that wouldn't be gotten for free on my HardDisk grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Smi1(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2010
Aṣa is always reasonable any-time, any-day. thumbs up for Aṣa cheesy
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bioye(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2010
Video preview at Aṣa's website:

[flash=760,452]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLipKz8ids0[/flash]

at http://www.asa-official.com/ singing Be My Man (NB:  The page doesn't work for me in Chrome browser for Mac but works in Safari.  So if you have a similar experience, try another browser)

Watch out for October 25!  Enjoy!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bioye(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2010
ASA - "Beautiful Imperfection"   25.10.2010

Tracklisting:
1. Why Can't We
2. Maybe
3. Be My Man
4. Preacher Man
5. Bimpé
6. The Way I Feel
7. OK OK
8. Dreamer Girl
9. Oré
10. Baby Gone
11. Broda Olé
12. Questions

Link:Unveiling the Tracklisting
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by kadman(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2010
Tolulop001:

have u heard of [b]oxymoron [/b]you slowpoke angry grin cheesy wink smiley

he he grin grin grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
I just cant wait
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Genuflect(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
Oche!! Some new weed music
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2010
Genuflect:

You are feelin it man, Fire on the mountain always boosts my buzz anytime wink
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nelton(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
I just love this girl, as far as I am concerned she is the only musician in nigeria. The girl has got great depth. Looking forward to hearing this new album
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by tayog(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
She's one of the best and few creative artists Nigeria has. Go go Asa go go. . .
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by ladej(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2010
folks the title is an oxymoron. her music is by far the classiest and best produced from a Nigerian artiste in 3 years[the debut]. i have no doubt this will follow in that trend. what a classy musician. cant wait. cheesy
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by tundysho(m): 3:20am On Sep 26, 2010
She takes her time, rather than rushing to release any album,and when she finally does,its da bomb!
I first listenend to her first single-OJUMO TI MO sometimes in 2003,the complete album didnt come out until 2007

Here comes another album she has taken 3 yrs to cook in the kithen, before coming to serve us.These are the kind
of musicians that will stand the test of time

I could still remember someone sometime ago trying to compare her with 9ice,, funny
grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Tolulop001(f): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2010
tundysho:

I could still remember someone sometime ago trying to compare her with 9ice,, funny
grin

ah dont go there oh!9ce is very talented too, only we cant really compare them as they are not in the same genre
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by 04kaa: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2010
i have a feeling that this album wouldnt be as good as the first, but what the heck if i can get 4 songs that are good, i will be satisfied.,, its normal not to have ur 2nd not to be as good as the first, but truth be told. asa is good!! i beg.! i hope she has boy sleeping wit her tho, she needs sum long cooock in that telented pussi of hers,,
and u people should stop calling her lesbo, its very insultive, lipsrsealed
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by izzau(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2010
shadrach77:

silly title - how can imperfection be beautiful? and for someone who refutes claims that she is a lesbian, why should she be admiring someone called 'bimpe'?

All hail the genius!! the best artist to ever come out of Nigeria. And Beautiful Imperfection, hmm deep and shedrach77 someone blind can be beautiful hence, u might term that  'beautiful imperfection', also u can be an a$$ and your girlfriend will still think its a 'beautiful imperfection'  grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by lonewolf: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
I don't even know much about this Asa girl, but the one song I've heard, 'Bibanke', is pretty much grammy material had the production been world class.

Further, criticisms levelled against her with respect to the title of her forthcoming album, 'Beautiful Imperfection', is simply ignorant. It betrays a lack of understanding. Literally, as someone pointed out, this is an oxymoron. She's probably trying to get at a message along the line of one being imperfect, yet beautiful. For someone to grasp on to this and then criticise her on that basis is, quite frankly, stupid.

Obviously, she's striving for an Indie Arie/neo-soul look, which would explain why she's dressed like this in the above picture. (By the way, she looks like she's got some thick thighs on her. I'd hit!) The idea that, based on her look, she's possibly a lesbian is just as equally stupid. Of course, she could very well be a lesbian. There's nothing wrong with that. Ain't no shame in the game.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by sizzlers(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Cant wait to get my copy, im fade up with the fricky lyrics now in d streets they aint making sense.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by SEFAGO(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
she sounds a little bit like Amy winehouse but as usually her songs are wicked
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bayodearo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
Yes o!!!! Now I've finally got something to look forward to!!!!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Kilode1: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
Tolulop001:

have u heard of [b]oxymoron [/b]you slowpoke angry grin cheesy wink smiley

completely succinct grin cool
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by suedoh2006(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2010
;d
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by shilling(f): 4:25am On Sep 27, 2010
Wow!! I love the preview, can't wait!!

The album cover is breathtaking!!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by oyinda3(f): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2010
love this
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nymphnode(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
leuelliot:

grin grin grin grin

This is one album I promise not to rip, download or disk copy. I need to get my original copy
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by yemmight(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
I hope this will not be pirated.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by ladej(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2010
shilling:

Wow!! I love the preview, can't wait!!

The album cover is breathtaking!!
so true. love the intellectual shot of the ray Banesque glasses, shattered in one of the lenses. clean, black and white. classic. me likey
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by oyinda3(f): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2010
she looks like a dork when she attempts those dance moves. lol

Genuflect:

lagerwhenindoubt:

You are feelin it man, Fire on the mountain always boosts my buzz anytime wink

potheads!!!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by SEFAGO(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
Her song "be my man" has already being uploaded on youtube- decent- she sounds way tooooo much like amy winehouse
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bioye(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCmiJHixp4k[/flash]
Be My Man
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by semid4lyfe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
^Typical Nigerians with their follow-follow crowd mentality. . . .shioor!!

Even at the risk of having the Asa fans raining abuses & curses on me, I gats say the first single off the album (Be my man) is just not it!!! The song is not deep, soulful or soothing like bibanke, 360, awe and other songs on her debut album and it's not something I can bump my head to either. The song na noise & complete miss road IMO.

Whoever adviced her to do this "afro haircut", "slim-fitted" shirt, tight "bell-bottomed" pants and big goggles, "shuffle-feet" dance "old-school" kinda song did not advice her right. . .and to think this is the first single off the album? I hope this track is not a sign of what to expect in the full album. Oh well! tongue
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by oyinda3(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
^
shattap dere abeg. grin
I love the first single off the album. but obviously, not everyone not everyone will like it.lol
lwkmd at the "afro haircut" "bell bottomed" "shuffle feet" dance "old school" comment ok. i had to laugh at that one 'cause i noticed it too. but i think she prolly did it 'cause ppl were complaining abt her dreadlocks and all n were accusing her of being gay. so she had to change her style na. allow her abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Frank Edwards Ft. Sinach Download And Enjoy / Rapper Jahborne Stabbed 12 Times, & Survives Attempted Murder In Lagos / Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.