Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (6231 Views)

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by SweetBuns(f): 2:57pm On May 17, 2019
www.nairaland.com/5189506/nairaland-females-not-worth-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpKxKl-tKc_IP8a
That thread is Enough to buttress my point.
How will a grown man baby wake up in the morning on a good day and open his big mouth and say that the females in a forum of close to 2,000,000 members aren't worth the attention? This shows how shallow some people think. The fact that he also did it for attention makes his reasoning faculty shallower.
Some Grown men Babies also flocked that thread and started unnecessary gossip! Haba! Dont you guys here have something better to do??
This section has become boring and monotonous. Most (if not every guy) here throws mud at the female gender at any chance! Even when we are not at fault.
This is disgusting and sickening! You guys need to change ASAP!

P.S

It has come to my notice that some nairalanders mistake me for Pocahontas or antibrutus.

Please, the fact that I and her are have same opinions doesn't mean we are the same person.

I am not her and she is not me. Period

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by TrollKiller(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
SweetBuns:
www.nairaland.com/5189506/nairaland-females-not-worth-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpKxKl-tKc_IP8a
That thread is Enough to buttress my point.
How will a grown man baby wake up early in the morning and open his big mouth and say that the females in a forum of close to 2,000,000 members aren't worth the attention? This shows how shallow some people think. The fact that he also did it for attention makes his reasoning faculty shallower.
Some Grown men Babies also flocked that thread and started unnecessary gossip! Haba! Dont you guys here have something better to do??
This section has become boring and monotonous. Most (if not every guy) here throws mud at the female gender at any chance! Even when we are not at fault.
This is disgusting and sickening! You guys need to change ASAP!
E day pain you?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by CanineOfJackal: 3:03pm On May 17, 2019
There is no difference between the two of you.

You are both in need of growth hormones for plenty growing up

17 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Buharisef(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
Make I Spread My Mat Here First, Dis Fight Go Sweet Die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by SweetBuns(f): 3:05pm On May 17, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 17, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by TheOdd1sOut: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
U guys brought it on yourselves
U know that some guys here are mentally unbalanced yet you give them face. The more you give them, the more troublesome they get.
Ignore them and they will die a natural death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
SweetBuns,tell us the truth,are you poco?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by CanineOfJackal: 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=SweetBuns post=78471030][/quote] Thanks.
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Buharisef(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
lefulefu:
No Forget Us For FrontRoll Oo!
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
U know that some guys here are mentally unbalanced yet you give them face. The more you give them, the more troublesome they get.
Take pop corn, you get sense cheesy

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
Buharisef:
No Forget Us For FrontRoll Oo!
how i go forget grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by SweetBuns(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
SweetBuns,tell us the truth,are you poco?
undecided
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by SweetBuns(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
Trust me, ive tried.
Those jobless imbeciles just won't leave me alone.
Rextizzle,Lucifer, shinqrambq and the likes have made this site very inconvenient for me. All the Time, they mention and insult me.
Ignoring them is easier said then done my dear.
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by TheOdd1sOut: 3:22pm On May 17, 2019
SweetBuns:

Trust me, ive tried.
Those jobless imbeciles just won't leave me alone.
Rextizzle,Lucifer, shinqrambq and the likes have made this site very inconvenient for me. All the Time, they mention and insult me.
Ignoring them is easier said then done my dear.
Na lack of job to do cause am.
You can just report them

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 17, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

Where have you been

MariaLavina:
grin

I need 6 chairs piled high like a throne, please grin

lefulefu:

2 large bags please king of popcorn grin
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by SweetBuns(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

You can just report them
Nothing works. I'll just have to fight fire with fire
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2019
Guest007:

Where have you been

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by iTearHerToto: 3:29pm On May 17, 2019
lefulefu:
How much

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by CanineOfJackal: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
Guest007:

Where have you been

You forgot me, you are now using this one. I know you cos I smell the scents of friends from afar.

I told you Cardiff will be relegated
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by CanineOfJackal: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
Guest007:

Where have you been

You forgot me, you are now using this one. I know you cos I smell the scents of friends from afar.

I told you Cardiff will be relegated. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
Smh!!!! Sweetbuns is even nice enough to put "some", she didn't generalise like some tsinannu.......

4 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How much
on the house cheesy
no charges cheesy

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

I told you Cardiff will be relegated. If you know you know

Like I care about football undecided

You really dropped the ball, it better be marriage that kept you away....

Stop asking for tfare from chicks grin grin grin *I spotted your scent all over that thread* lipsrsealed
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 17, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin

I missed your popcorn kiss

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Ryan03(f): 3:37pm On May 17, 2019
Truth is, most guys especially on this romance section are Immature, most things they say here, they Cant say in reality Hence they see romance section as their escape from the outside world. Dont take them serious, insult whoever insults you, and never respond to PM.

9 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
Guest007:

I missed your popcorn kiss
wow is daat u on dp? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Oyindidi(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
People still dey fight for NL? shocked
Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2019
Ryan03:
Truth is, most guys especially on this romance section are Immature, most things they say here, they Cant say in reality Hence they see romance section as their escape from the outside world. Dont take them serious, insult whoever insults you, and never respond to PM.
They are teenagers

4 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2019
Guest007:

Where have you been

Her royal majesty and judge of the two Nl kingdoms (Alfa males and Nwa Feminists) deserves nothing but this .... grin

Re: Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

You can just report them

Obviously you have a job now.
This is experience speaking. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.