Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? (2072 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why do Nairaland males pretend to hate women but in actuality they love women so much so that they cannot stay without women.

A woman posts a new profile picture today, and before one week elapses, so many men have already liked her picture.

It shows that Nairaland males are addicted to women, that is why they open every female profile picture they see, and like every female profile picture they see.

But the lady does not even open a man's profile to see what he looks like.

I have a female moniker here in Nairaland and the number of men who sent me DM is alarming.Till today, one of them is still begging me, not even stopping to think that I could be a man behind the moniker. Males can disgrace themselves ehh. MALES!!!!!(I shudder).

It's deeply concerning that Nairaland males pretend to hate women, when in reality, they love women even to the level of addiction.

It is better for Mr A to pretend to like Mrs B when in actuality he hates Mrs B,

because Mrs B will love him, thinking that he loves her.

So he can gain from the love of Mrs B, even though he secretly hates her.

But if Mr A secretly loves Mrs B, but pretends otherwise,

it is him who loses because Mrs B will hate him while he secretly loves her.

There is no way he can gain anything from Mrs B because of the reciprocal hated from Mrs B.

That is what is happening in Nairaland.

Males here love women to the point of addiction, but they pretend otherwise, making women here to hate them, and losing both ways.

I swear,if anyone abuse me for this post,I will abuse you back.

I have no respect for people who pretend on the surface, but in secret they behave foolishly and disgracefully.

4 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by OSDD(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Paste their names here.. Make we reason them

10 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Polynek(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na today you know? grin life in the social media is full fake nal, i won't doubt what you said but blv me some guys are not like dat.

2 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
The next guy below should epp me summarize ... *Yawns.

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Ahmad62(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rest

Boy
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
True life story.. Lol, that's just how this world works
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by AfroKnight: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I’m curious as to how you discovered they were pretending.

6 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by garriAndsugar: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
True life story.. Lol, that's just how this world works
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by chatinent: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na who don chop dey beg woman for Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nyascobar1414: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
As the op above me said...
99.99% of this niggas juz wanna plug... To show say they ain't love you..
Its just lust by the way

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:

I have a female moniker here in Nairaland and the number of men who sent me DM is alarming.Till today, one of them is still begging me, not even stopping to think that I could be a man behind the moniker. Males can disgrace themselves ehh. MALES!!!!!(I shudder)..
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2021
garriAndsugar:

Fine girl
If you like simp harder. You can never see her pant.

Op paste their names and stop cappin undecided

10 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by odinson1(m): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2021
You do Know that not every Guy on Nairaland "hates" women right?

As a matter of fact,no guy really hates women here. Everything is just pure cruise,na mumu dey die untop cruise matter cheesy

And because some Foolish simps disturb women here daily on their mentions and dm's, doesn't mean that ALL guys do it. Please don't count me and other respected members here among those disgrace of men

garriAndsugar:

Fine girl

Why waste you time man? undecided the only reply you're gonna get from her is "lol thanks" and that's even if she has the time to reply you.

Magnoliaa:

How are you?

I'm not fine,send me money pls embarassed cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2021
odinson1:
You do Know that not every Guy on Nairaland "hates" women right?

As a matter of fact,no guy really hates women here. Everything is just pure cruise,na mumu dey die untop cruise matter cheesy

And because some Foolish simps disturb women here daily on their mentions and dm's, doesn't mean that ALL guys do it. Please don't count me and other respected members here among those disgrace of men

Why waste you time man? undecided the only reply you're gonna get from her is "lol thanks" and that's even if she has the time to reply you.

Nah crime to complement ?.... Y'all haven't seen bigger things tbh,

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:02am On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

So if person complement like this hin wan fucck be that , nobe only your sperm dey smell your senses self dey smell...... Randanrandan

3 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol and funny thing be say nah those guys go bash nah then go still use another moniker to Simp..... They keep on forming kaku male here whereas in real life that's needed they're nothing but a soak bread....

Don't take anything you see here serious that's it....
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by chocboi78(m): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Wow,
Didn’t know you have a personal relationship with all Nairaland males.
Yen yen yen grin grin
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Op paste the names(monikers) and stop cappin careless.
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by rex444(m): 4:51am On Oct 26, 2021
If lust was not a thing , we for no know am ....just that we mistake lust for love and our girls wanna hear u say U love em when U actually lust for em ....
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Drsnives(m): 5:03am On Oct 26, 2021
You are not far from the truth op..
If they no fit get their wish they'll result to body shame them.

Every redpilled guy out there has a particular girl he is simping for.. it's a fact

2 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2021
You're not far from the truth....
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by garriAndsugar: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Just a harmless compliment..

I have no time for her pant..

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by johnkey: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2021
you mean nairaland simps... for over 15 years I've been browsing nairaland I have never clicked like on any lady's profile picture same as I've never sent any PM to any f moniker... speak for yourself oga ade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by johnkey: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Drsnives:
You are not far from the truth op..
If they no fit get their wish they'll result to body shame them.

Every redpilled guy out there has a particular girl he is simping for.. it's a fact
fact from where? oga ade no dey use your life dey judge others abeg. which kind mumu men be this sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2021
I joined Nairaland since 2016 and i have never ever talked to a girl here talkless of sending her dm

Op speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Vanilla4(f): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2021
People have internet live you know
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:
Why do Nairaland males pretend to hate women but in actuality they love women so much so that they cannot stay without women.

A woman posts a new profile picture today, and before one week elapses, so many men have already liked her picture.

It shows that Nairaland males are addicted to women, that is why they open every female profile picture they see, and like every female profile picture they see.

I have a female moniker here in Nairaland and the number of men who sent me DM is alarming.Till today, one of them is still begging me, not even stopping to think that I could be a man behind the moniker. Males can disgrace themselves ehh. MALES!!!!!(I shudder).

It's deeply concerning that Nairaland males pretend to hate women, when in reality, they love women even to the level of addiction.

It is better for Mr A to pretend to like Mrs B when in actuality he hates Mrs B,

There is no way he can gain anything from Mrs B because of the reciprocal hated from Mrs B.

Males here love women to the point of addiction, but they pretend otherwise, making women here to hate them, and losing both ways.

I have no respect for people who pretend on the surface, but in secret they behave foolishly and disgracefully.

Can you see the names of the guys that like your DP? So how do you know it’s same guys ?
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Truvelisback(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Nairalanders, una get bad mouth sha!

2 Likes

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Yakson5(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:

You are absolutely saying the truth but not all men

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

So if person complement like this hin wan fucck be that , nobe only your sperm dey smell your senses self dey smell...... Randanrandan
Another junky nitwit spotted. Spits

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Another junky nitwit spotted. Spits

Hehehehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... / Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} / Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Begs Robert Glasper Over Grammy Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.