Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (41898 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / Army GOC Presents Christmas Gifts To Idps In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by orion7: 7:16pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

stop been sentimental. if i accuse you i need to bring solid evidence and aproach nessary authority and not open your disgusting mouth to blackmail an officer
which useless officer ? if the state govt decides to expose him futher. do you think he can defend himself ?

the man is just praying wike would not go deeper. You 're here talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

There's nothing to investigate...majority of the military officers in the Niger Delta are engaged in Oil bunkering. They steal Oil and sell in the high sea and all Niger Delta Governors are aware but most of them can't speak out because they are renowned cowards except Wike.

If you know the kind of flamboyant lifestyle these soldiers in the Niger Delta are living eh, it would baffle you

Of course I know this. And this is just a tip of the iceberg. That's why I'm sad, angry and bemused all at the same time when people talk about that Daura fool fighting corruption. Our problems as a country are too immense to contemplate. We don't even have the capacity to estimate how bad things are, and these things have worsened more than ever since Buhari became president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

I will allow the bolded to slide. Do you know what is called civil authority and elected representative of the people? Let me ask you a question, if the Lagos State Governor, for instance, wants to have a meeting with the Army Chief, who will enter the meeting room last and who will stand up for the other?

First thing first, a state governor dont have the power to summon an army chief, an army chief has a line of opreational command which reports directly to the defense head quaters Abuja. if you are in doubt of this, you can read about Ortom and Tambuwals helplessness when confronted with secuirity challenges and they had intel of an impending attack. Protocol of a meeting with the governor in attendance as a host requires everyone to be on their feet when he enters.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
orion7:
which useless officer ? if the state govt decides to expose him futher. do you think he can defend himself ?

the man is just praying wike would not go deeper. You 're here talking.

If wike has proof, he should behave like a competent lawyer rather than a motorpack thug

3 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by id911(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

First thing first, a state governor dont have the power to summon an army chief, an army chief has a line of opreational command which reports directly to the defense head quaters Abuja. if you are in doubt of this, you can read about Ortom and Tambuwals helplessness when confronted with secuirity challenges and they had intel of an impending attack. Protocol of a meeting with the governor in attendance as a host requires everyone to be on their feet when he enters.

I can't grace you with any arguments. I'm done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2019
Soldiers lobby to be sent to niger delta especially the riverine areas.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:42pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:
tongue

If not for politics, someone like wike cant seat close to a GOC not to even talk of talking like an urchin about one. Only the Comander In chief has such authority to summon a commander for questioning or levying an allegation on him, But as Nigeria is Banana republic and the Rascal Governors have Imuinity from prosecution, the can defame or assasinate a Generals character and go scott free.

just imagine a Commander from Rivers state posted to Kaduna been lambasted by El Rufai and even been accused without evidence or proof ,

Why can't Governor Wike, the CSO of Rivers State talk to the quota General any how he likes? This is democracy remember.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Why can't Governor Wike, the CSO of Rivers State talk to the quota General any how he likes? This is democracy remember.

No section of the constituition define his role as a chief secuirity officer.. atleast not Nigerian Constituition

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by orion7: 7:48pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

If wike has proof, he should behave like a competent lawyer rather than a motorpack thug
let the man deny it first.

You 're jyst ranting. bro don't quote me again. follow ur people go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by bixton(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

There's nothing to investigate...majority of the military officers in the Niger Delta are engaged in Oil bunkering. They steal Oil and sell in the high sea and all Niger Delta Governors are aware but most of them can't speak out because they are renowned cowards except Wike.

If you know the kind of flamboyant lifestyle these soldiers in the Niger Delta are living eh, it would baffle you

Does Wike have proofs to show.
Why the need to investigate?
We don't want to be hearing someone is implicating someone.
As far as I'm concerned Wike is pained that he can't control the GOC.
But all the same he can send his full proofs to the required quarters if they exists.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
orion7:
let the man deny it first.

You 're jyst ranting. bro don't quote me again. follow ur people go

then you shouldnt have mentioned me in the first instance

3 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by candelanetworks: 7:51pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:
tongue

If not for politics, someone like wike cant seat close to a GOC not to even talk of talking like an urchin about one. Only the Comander In chief has such authority to summon a commander for questioning or levying an allegation on him, But as Nigeria is Banana republic and the Rascal Governors have Imuinity from prosecution, the can defame or assasinate a Generals character and go scott free.

just imagine a Commander from Rivers state posted to Kaduna been lambasted by El Rufai and even been accused without evidence or proof ,

Mr man you're saying nonsense!! Is the general not a Nigerian? Would the governor just wake up and say such if indeed there's no iota of truth in the matter? Y'all should learn to speak the truth when you see it and leave out these nonsense religious, ethnic and tribalistic bias you bring into issues at every turn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:56pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

No section of the constituition define his role as a chief secuirity officer.. atleast not Nigerian Constituition

Have you seen the Nigeria constitution before? In case you have, open and read about the office of the governor in the Nigeria federation. Africans and things hidden inside a book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Have you seen the Nigeria constitution before? In case you have, open and read about the office of the governor in the Nigeria federation. Africans and things hidden inside a book.

Furtunately for us here is a copy

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

kindly show us the section that ascertain your falasy

4 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
The level of environmental pollution in Rivers State is at an all time high. The soot is just a tip of the iceberg, the security forces have been unable to stop the soot. Many people believe some of the security forces may be culpable.

An investigation should be done to identify and reduce if not totally eradicate environmental pollution in the Niger Delta

Stop the soot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2019
candelanetworks:

Mr man you're saying nonsense!! Is the general not a Nigerian? Would the governor just wake up and say such if indeed there's no iota of truth in the matter? Y'all should learn to speak the truth when you see it and leave out these nonsense religious, ethnic and tribalistic bias you bring into issues at every turn.

the burden of truth lies with the accuser, when Wike tried to bribe the Goc he provided a detailed Audio evidence

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Gossipninja: 8:37pm On May 17, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 9:10pm On May 17, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by jchioma: 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
Burutai, is the Thief of Army staff shielding other subordinates to live on Nigeria's wealth at the expense of the deplorable state of the citizenry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That guy no get sense. I wish Buhari can declare state of emergency in rivers state.
You go just see post jump comment... Your sense dey your kneel.... U go get sense when your children done get great grand children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Anazp: 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

why cant a lawyer like wike approach the aporpraite authority instead of this noise making, when the GOC accussed Wike of offering him bribe, he made available the audio conversation to back his claims

U ARE A BIG FOOL. WIKE IS THE CHIEF SEC OFFICER OF RIVERS SRARE. FOR YOUR INFO ALL SECURITY APPARARUS IN THE STATE REPORTS TO ME. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY AND IN CASE U ARE DAFT U SHUD KNOW YHAT IN A DEMOCRACY THE MILITARY RITY IS ANSWRABLE TO CIVILIAN AUTHORITY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Okoyeebows: 9:41pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

It's like na night school u go iswear. A governor is the CEO of a state and every person in such state is subordinate to him while every other person is subodinate to the President

So, because Zone 2 is in Lagos, AIG Zone 2 is subordinate to the Governor.

Funny lot.

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by bendovex: 9:44pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

As a Military Officer esp Navy and Army, if you are not highly connected or have a powerful godfather or someone in the Presidency, they can't post you to the Niger Delta because they know you're going there to make money. These people are conniving with foreigners to steal Nigeria's oil everyday in collaboration with DPR and NNPC Officials.

I know the money a younger nephew of mine made when he was posted there for few months. I laugh whenever some idiots are saying someone is fighting corruption

You're very correct. My soldier friend once showed me 10k dollars in cash he made one day in the creeks, I couldn't believe it. These guys are do rich from illegal oil deals. It's not a secret, everybody living within the ND region knows this. Wike is just echoing what we already know.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2019
The Niger Deltan are not cowards , we speak to your face...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

If not for your sheer lack of sense, or lack of quality education or lack of both. you would understand that only the Comander in Cheif of Armed forces has such authority has a Political public office holder, the only thing stoping the GOC from suing wike for defamation of character is Imuinity from prosecution clause that he enjoys
Suing because he is innocent of the charge grin grin grin Talk your own and leave GOC to stew in his own juice. They are thieves. I like Wike's boldness!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by HBB1(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

If not for your sheer lack of sense, or lack of quality education or lack of both. you would understand that only the Comander in Cheif of Armed forces has such authority has a Political public office holder, the only thing stoping the GOC from suing wike for defamation of character is Imuinity from prosecution clause that he enjoys

Oga, why are u talking like an illiterate?!
Are we in the military dispensation?
An elected Governor and a GOC?
Who the heck is the GOC!
Anyway Nigeria is a banana republic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.