Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (41896 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / Army GOC Presents Christmas Gifts To Idps In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Balito(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2019
My guy leave all these ppl ooo na WIKE fans them be oooo. Election wey don pass ... na some of him fans wey him hire to go cause trobule 4 Abonnema during election just 4 6k lolz army clear them like sand.

.... the time him go use work ... after him go build round-about wey go block the whole road ( e.g garrison) the next dey him go declare himself mr. project .

just watch this same ppl once he is out of office will start to abuse him. They just live 4 the moment unable to make positive impact to the state. No be Rivers ppl again.

No off them are even talking abt the daily killings in the state and the increase of insecurity.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2019
I stand with Ebubedike!.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Salvationboy(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That guy no get sense. I wish Buhari can declare state of emergency in rivers state.
State of emergency because he said the truth. Which way Nigeria which way to?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:33pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That guy no get sense. I wish Buhari can declare state of emergency in rivers state.

Big fool. Knuckleheads like you are the reason Nigeria is a shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
I blame d GOC ,wey no slap TEETH out of wike mouth angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
It is true. What is the sources of Fulani jihadists military in not Biafran oil? Nigeria jihadists military is a tool that Fulani government is using to forcefully stealing our land and our resources, using the Biafrans resources to buy more weapons to massacre IPOB.

Finally, the spirits of all Biafrans massacred by Nigeria jihadists government has been let lose to dismantled Nigeria in totality from May 30th remembrance day.

soberdrunk:
See the way the soldiers dey look Wike angry angry Strong accusations the governor made.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

If not for politics, someone like wike cant seat close to a GOC not to even talk of talking like an urchin about one. Only the Comander In chief has such authority to summon a commander for questioning or levying an allegation on him, But as Nigeria is Banana republic and the Rascal Governors have Imuinity from prosecution, the can defame or assasinate a Generals character and go scott free.

why cant a lawyer like wike approach the aporpraite authority instead of this noise making, when the GOC accussed Wike of offering him bribe, he made available the audio conversation to back his claims

just imagine a Commander from Rivers state posted to Kaduna been lambasted by El Rufai and even been accused without evidence or proof ,

and to the barbarians Qouting me up and down

before disgracing your family and your education, pick up a copy of Nigeria's Constituition.. bunch of uneducated ranting fools

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria

read up laws guiding the conduct of a Governor,

Keep quiet slowpoke. A GOC is a human being like you. Being a GOC does not give him a license to engage in crimes. He is not above the law. Shameless characters all over Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Is like thunder need to fire you there

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:40pm On May 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

As much as i don't like Wike (and Amaechi), I think this confrontation must be investigated and the GOC should be made to face the music if the allegations are true.

The allegation is true of course. It is not a secret that soldiers posted to Rivers State are actively engaged in oil bunkering. Soldiers actually lobby with bribes to be posted their.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:44pm On May 17, 2019
id911:

There's nothing to investigate...majority of the military officers in the Niger Delta are engaged in Oil bunkering. They steal Oil and sell in the high sea and all Niger Delta Governors are aware but most of them can't speak out because they are renowned cowards except Wike.

If you know the kind of flamboyant lifestyle these soldiers in the Niger Delta are living eh, it would baffle you

You got it. I heard same from a soldier. Many of the soldiers lobby to get posted to Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:46pm On May 17, 2019
Hedonini:
.. Don't lack sense. Its unhealthy. "If not for politics". Are you alright? So you don't know that the military is SUBORDINATE to political authority WORLDWIDE? Who the hell is a useless GOC? Is that not even a 'political' appointment? If he became GOC by merit, would he be shamelessly engaging in oil theft and grand corruption?

Don't mind the dolt.

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:48pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

If not for your sheer lack of sense, or lack of quality education or lack of both. you would understand that only the Comander in Cheif of Armed forces has such authority has a Political public office holder, the only thing stoping the GOC from suing wike for defamation of character is Imuinity from prosecution clause that he enjoys

This cowardly fool is still talking.

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:48pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:

when wike tried bribing the GOC , the General gave us all an Audio evidence.. why is a lawyer like wike engaging in hear say without concrete proof
Did the GOC deny the allegation? You are the one asking for proof in NL, but GOC is not asking for proof grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2019
id911:

I will allow the bolded to slide. Do you know what is called civil authority and elected representative of the people? Let me ask you a question, if the Lagos State Governor, for instance, wants to have a meeting with the Army Chief, who will enter the meeting room last and who will stand up for the other?
Your sense of reasoning, baffles me; how old are you?
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Carlyscales: 12:09am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Is like ur ears are working in reversed biased mode

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Absoj(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2019
id911:

It's like na night school u go iswear. A governor is the CEO of a state and every person in such state is subordinate to him while every other person is subodinate to the President
Agreed bro, but not the military. The military is answerable to the C- in -C.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Absoj(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2019
Carlyscales:

Is like ur ears are working in reversed biased mode
Chai grin grin u get temper bros. Reversed biases wetin grin grin
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 12:11am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

If wike has proof, he should behave like a competent lawyer rather than a motorpack thug
Hahahahaha...if I may ask, when did we start playing politics of civility? APC has survived thus far because of heavy deployment of propaganda and media trials. Where were you when APC published the names of Nigerians and tagged them corrupt without any shred of evidence or even court pronouncement?

Hate wike or like him, he's not afraid of yyyyyooooouuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
Hahahahaha...if I may ask, when did we start playing politics of civility? APC has survived thus far because of heavy deployment of propaganda and media trials. Where were you when APC published the names of Nigerians and tagged them corrupt without any shred of evidence or even court pronouncement?

Hate wike or like him, he's not afraid of yyyyyooooouuuuu!

lol, but even if you wouldnt believe me because of my anticedence supporting APC, but frankyy lambasting an army General doesnt feel right to me, and thats why i had to defend the guy, he is someone's dad or husband.. and am not been paid to defend him.. calling him a criminal in front of camera is slandering and he might be a general now and wike a governor.. things might indeed change
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:22am On May 18, 2019
tomorrow this same clown will be shouting all over the place about how come the easterners are not holding their governors and leaders responsible for the betterment of their people!!!

now, he's slighting the eastern governors for being brave and standing up to their oppressors!!!

any easterner that pays attention to the oyorubas and northerners who have decided that we will all die here in "one nigeria" is a traitor!!!

EFULEFUS!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

iammo:

If not for politics, someone like wike cant seat close to a GOC not to even talk of talking like an urchin about one. Only the Comander In chief has such authority to summon a commander for questioning or levying an allegation on him, But as Nigeria is Banana republic and the Rascal Governors have Imuinity from prosecution, the can defame or assasinate a Generals character and go scott free.

why cant a lawyer like wike approach the aporpraite authority instead of this noise making, when the GOC accussed Wike of offering him bribe, he made available the audio conversation to back his claims

just imagine a Commander from Rivers state posted to Kaduna been lambasted by El Rufai and even been accused without evidence or proof ,

and to the barbarians Qouting me up and down

before disgracing your family and your education, pick up a copy of Nigeria's Constituition.. bunch of uneducated ranting fools

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria

read up laws guiding the conduct of a Governor,

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
tomorrow this same clown will be shouting all over the place about how come the easterners are not holding their governors and leaders responsible for the betterment of their people!!!

now, he's slighting the eastern governors for being brave and standing up to their oppressors!!!

any easterner that pays attention to the oyorubas and northerners who have decided that we will all die here in "one nigeria" is a traitor!!!

EFULEFUS!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

grin

good luck bra
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

carefully read my post post and remove all sentiment and stupidity from your mind before misrepresenting my words my comment specifically targeted wike with the line someone like "wike" in my opening line but for some reason you skipped it

Your stupidity is 2nd to none in the world .

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2019
henryhemon:

Your stupidity is 2nd to none in the world .

tell those responsible to train you that, very stupid for neglecting the duty of giving you morals. dunce
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2019
poseidon12:

This cowardly fool is still talking.

the woman responsible to train you on public manneres and etiquet is the fool
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

tell those responsible to train you that, very stupid for neglecting the duty of giving you morals. dunce

You speak of morals? Yet you support evil, you re certainly don't know what morals is.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2019
henryhemon:

You speak of morals? Yet you support evil, you re certainly don't know what morals is.

what fvcking evil? you simpleton are fvcking annoying... A military general, someones father and husband is been lambasted by that drunk uncivilised cultist of a governor and you all hail his stupidity for bravery. before i acuse you on camera of been a criminal shouldnt i have written a petition with sufficient evidence? you people may support jungle justice because you are crude but there is a system in the civilised world
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2019
poseidon12:

Keep quiet slowpoke. A GOC is a human being like you. Being a GOC does not give him a license to engage in crimes. He is not above the law. Shameless characters all over Nigeria.

if it were your father been accused on camera without evidence of been a criminal , am sure you would change tune.... crude barbarians
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by bishopkay: 12:42am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Because you are buhari's guy na abi? Retards everywhere
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 18, 2019
Hedonini:
.. Don't lack sense. Its unhealthy. "If not for politics". Are you alright? So you don't know that the military is SUBORDINATE to political authority WORLDWIDE? Who the hell is a useless GOC? Is that not even a 'political' appointment? If he became GOC by merit, would he be shamelessly engaging in oil theft and grand corruption?

No U're Right they lack number 36
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

lol, but even if you wouldnt believe me because of my anticedence supporting APC, but frankyy lambasting an army General doesnt feel right to me, and thats why i had to defend the guy, he is someone's dad or husband.. and am not been paid to defend him.. calling him a criminal in front of camera is slandering and he might be a general now and wike a governor.. things might indeed change
where were u wen ganduje divide kano emirate into 5 and said to sanusi lamido to report to a localgovement chairman if needed govnor wike was right, i thnk ur head has long been depleted idoit slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

where were u wen ganduje divide kano emirate into 5 and said to sanusi lamido to report to a localgovement chairman if needed govnor wike was right, i thnk ur head has long been depleted idoit slowpoke

fool dont mistake me for your dad.. the slowpoke is in your house and you call him yes sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.