Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (41894 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / Army GOC Presents Christmas Gifts To Idps In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:00am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

lol, but even if you wouldnt believe me because of my anticedence supporting APC, but frankyy lambasting an army General doesnt feel right to me, and thats why i had to defend the guy, he is someone's dad or husband.. and am not been paid to defend him.. calling him a criminal in front of camera is slandering and he might be a general now and wike a governor.. things might indeed change
He did more than that to Wike, now the tables have turned. Do you think you know more than the two of them? I can assure you that the thiefing General won't even cough cos he knows Wike has him by the balls in both hands grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

if it were your father been accused on camera without evidence of been a criminal , am sure you would change tune.... crude barbarians

u're an idiot walai u no get sense sambo dasuki wey buhari go jail no be pesin father ebi ne
just because u be pesin father make them no talk say u steal na borrow e borowwan ne
ur papa leftyansh irresponsible father give birth to you so soon ur father will strugle to put a plate of rice on the table wen them GOC don pack everything na by then ur mama go turn to real harlot na me go first 4uck her , 4uck the poverty out ur cripled family with 200 naira hide ur face jor my see u again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

If not for politics, someone like wike cant seat close to a GOC not to even talk of talking like an urchin about one. Only the Comander In chief has such authority to summon a commander for questioning or levying an allegation on him, But as Nigeria is Banana republic and the Rascal Governors have Imuinity from prosecution, the can defame or assasinate a Generals character and go scott free.

why cant a lawyer like wike approach the aporpraite authority instead of this noise making, when the GOC accussed Wike of offering him bribe, he made available the audio conversation to back his claims

just imagine a Commander from Rivers state posted to Kaduna been lambasted by El Rufai and even been accused without evidence or proof ,

and to the barbarians Qouting me up and down

before disgracing your family and your education, pick up a copy of Nigeria's Constituition.. bunch of uneducated ranting fools

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria

read up laws guiding the conduct of a Governor,

On the contrary you are one who isn't educated on the subject nor the military workplace/environment.........

Common minister of state for defence will cage a GOC not to talk of a sitting governor.

Outside the realms of what is Top-secret - which is the exclusive domain of the commander-in-chief - in the hierarchy of the different levels/category of state secrets, Minister of state for defence, Minister of defence, Chairmen of house commitees on armed forces, defence or army of the senate; ONSA, CDS can summon a GOC and ask serious questions concerning security issues and will get prompt answers.......

In fact there is no VSO or PSO that doesn't have the direct number of these all senators from their constituency as a matter of political security where their career is concerned.

No right thinking GOC wants to have fracas with any local traditional ruler, not to talk of a sitting governor, because you never can tell when it will come back to bite you in the ass.

I am aware of instances where Traditional rulers swiftly facilitated the premature retirement of Generals, not to talk of a sitting governor - a greater than a traditional ruler, that even gives them staff of office - who is asking pertinent questions on security issues in his domain.....

Guy no just think am......

And before you start to quote me and talk about impractical possibilities and impossibilities, look for a serving Military personnel who is an officer around you and ask the person what "The General Idea" and "The Standard" means first, then re-read my post again and learn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:44am On May 18, 2019
bizzibodi:
I blame d GOC ,wey no slap TEETH out of wike mouth angry angry
He can't. He's guilty. The guilty are afraid grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

If not for your sheer lack of sense, or lack of quality education or lack of both. you would understand that only the Comander in Cheif of Armed forces has such authority has a Political public office holder, the only thing stoping the GOC from suing wike for defamation of character is Imuinity from prosecution clause that he enjoys

Fools like you turn away from the truth because of political affiliations. There isn't a grain of sense in that virtually empty skull of yours.

Wike makes such weighty allegations because he has access to facts, and he speaks as the chief security officer of his state.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 2:05am On May 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Fools like you turn away from the truth because of political affiliations. There isn't a grain of sense in that virtually empty skull of yours.

Wike makes such weighty allegations because he has access to facts, and he speaks as the chief security officer of his state.

your foolishness is inbuilt, you are as crude as wike.. mor0n when you have allegation, you file a petition against the person and not resort to namecalling and mudslinging on national tv... but since he is certain of impressing imbecileee like you he doesnt follow due process anymore. monkeys practising democracy upside down
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On May 18, 2019
HBB1:

Sorry Sir!
But what you are inferring does not make sense.
You mean a sitting Governor, a whole 'Constituted Authority' is inferior to the GOC, and him sitting next to the GOC is a privilege?!' grin
Your brain needs servicing, walahi! grin grin

That boy is the king of fools

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

your foolishness is inbuilt, you are as crude as wike.. mor0n when you have allegation, you file a petition against the person and not resort to namecalling and mudslinging on national tv... but since he is certain of impressing imbecileee like you he doesnt follow due process anymore. monkeys practising democracy upside down

Take a sample of general opinion on this thread, boy. Everybody here already knows that you do not have sense.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 2:14am On May 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Take a sample of general opinion on this thread, boy. Everybody here already knows that you do not have sense.

84 milion people in nigeria are poor, thats general ... only few people are the elite and the mases are the controlled ones thats general. lawlessness and indiscipline is general tha doesnt make it right. if africans choose to behave like apes some of us think otherwise. so continue you flock mentality so long what the foolish wike did is not in terms with the due process i dont feel anyhow pointing is nonsense out. dull general dunce
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Shikini: 2:16am On May 18, 2019
Oil thief GOC

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

84 milion people in nigeria are poor, thats general ... only few people are the elite and the mases are the controlled ones thats general. lawlessness and indiscipline is general tha doesnt make it right. if africans choose to behave like apes some of us think otherwise. so continue you flock mentality so long what the foolish wike did is not in terms with the due process i dont feel anyhow pointing is nonsense out. dull general dunce

get the fùck away from my mentions you fool

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 2:26am On May 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

get the fùck away from my mentions you fool

dumb fvck never you quote me in your miserable life
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Charly68: 2:58am On May 18, 2019
Trust Wike will expose them..yeye people,collecting salary and doing bunkering.. Ibb boys
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Kaetoh: 2:59am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That guy no get sense. I wish Buhari can declare state of emergency in rivers state.
something tells me you have no shame, no honour, no conscience, no home training, and csn as well be a heartless thief or yahoo boy. Are you not by far more senseless by those you call senseless? Criminal advocate.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Ratello: 4:06am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

stop been sentimental. if i accuse you i need to bring solid evidence and aproach nessary authority and not open your disgusting mouth to blackmail an officer

Keep quiet you have been schooled enough. Why are you this stubborn?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Ratello: 4:09am On May 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

That boy is the king of fools

I tell you my brother cheesy grin the only thing he and his folks know how to do best is to keep shouting IPOB IPOB up and down when he should be learning just ignore hia type next time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by jodeci(m): 4:09am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That guy no get sense. I wish Buhari can declare state of emergency in rivers state.

Progressive idiot,your idiocy keeps progressing per post.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by gare(f): 4:27am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

First thing first, a state governor dont have the power to summon an army chief, an army chief has a line of opreational command which reports directly to the defense head quaters Abuja. if you are in doubt of this, you can read about Ortom and Tambuwals helplessness when confronted with secuirity challenges and they had intel of an impending attack. Protocol of a meeting with the governor in attendance as a host requires everyone to be on their feet when he enters.

So because he had a reporting line then he should commit such crimes and be allowed to walk, you seem to be moving away from the issues, forget the line of reporting, as far as Rivers State is concerned Wike is bigger than him and he can also take orders from Wike, because he is the CSO of the state, not the GOC.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:49am On May 18, 2019
id911:

As a Military Officer esp Navy and Army, if you are not highly connected or have a powerful godfather or someone in the Presidency, they can't post you to the Niger Delta because they know you're going there to make money. These people are conniving with foreigners to steal Nigeria's oil everyday in collaboration with DPR and NNPC Officials.

I know the money a younger nephew of mine made when he was posted there for few months. I laugh whenever some idiots are saying someone is fighting corruption

This is serious. Same thing goes on at the Lagos port where the navy who were deployed to provide orderliness have turned the place into a business place, heavily extorting truck operators with brazen cruelty

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:17am On May 18, 2019
Ratello:

Keep quiet you have been schooled enough. Why are you this stubborn?

Schooled ? Most of you are sentimental followers like typical majority of nigerians who are ignorant of the law.

I wish this was a court and you blind people would have gotten docked..

With excuses like wike been CSO without any legal backing, or a state governor having authority over army which is on the exclusive list and not concurent and the most stupidest have read so far, wike not having proper chanel to report a GOC but to accuse him on air.

Am not suprised tho, if kanu can gather as many mor0ns who thought election boycott would foster seccession, then wike can gather enough barbarians ignorant of due process

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2019
gare:

So because he had a reporting line then he should commit such crimes and be allowed to walk, you seem to be moving away from the issues, forget the line of reporting, as far as Rivers State is concerned Wike is bigger than him and he can also take orders from Wike, because he is the CSO of the state, not the GOC.

This is simply about what is the right aproach or the wrong one. After wike's outburst what changes? Is that the way to file a petition, ? Would the GOC honour his invitation next time? Wont he just ignore him like the SARS comandant did
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by gare(f): 5:31am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

This is simply about what is the right aproach or the wrong one. After wike's outburst what changes? Is that the way to file a petition, ? Would the GOC honour his invitation next time? Wont he just ignore him like the SARS comandant did

That is the problem we are having, which approach do you think he should have used ? whatever approach would not be investigated, all Wike wanted to do was to embarrass him, but what I feel here is that the international community may pressure the FGN to investigate the issues since its now in the Open.

WE cannot be shouting when EFCC go after Yahoo boys and PDP politicians while a government official is alleged to be involved in Bunkering, if we all want this country to be good then everyone that is involved in anything shady must be investigated be it APC or PDP.

SARS Commader can never set foot in Government House no matter issues, as long it is still APC at the Center, if the GOC like he should not honor his invitation next time, I wonder why he went after all he did during the election, it was pay back time to Wike to expose him to his face in the presence of everyone.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2019
gare:

That is the problem we are having, which approach do you think he should have used ? whatever approach would not be investigated, all Wike wanted to do was to embarrass him, but what I feel here is that the international community may pressure the FGN to investigate the issues since its now in the Open.

WE cannot be shouting when EFCC go after Yahoo boys and PDP politicians while a government official is alleged to be involved in Bunkering, if we all want this country to be good then everyone that is involved in anything shady must be investigated be it APC or PDP.

SARS Commader can never set foot in Government House no matter issues, as long it is still APC at the Center, if the GOC like he should not honor his invitation next time, I wonder why he went after all he did during the election, it was pay back time to Wike to expose him to his face in the presence of everyone.

Atleast you unlike many dunder heads here understands wike's game as a payback for GOC 's Leaked audio tape,.. and this is just a public shaming stunt. This is what i have spent long time explaining since yesterday but ignorant folks.keep trooping out trying to back it up with imagenary laws

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2019
Anazp:
U ARE A BIG FOOL. WIKE IS THE CHIEF SEC OFFICER OF RIVERS SRARE. FOR YOUR INFO ALL SECURITY APPARARUS IN THE STATE REPORTS TO ME. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY AND IN CASE U ARE DAFT U SHUD KNOW YHAT IN A DEMOCRACY THE MILITARY RITY IS ANSWRABLE TO CIVILIAN AUTHORITY
bros the matter taya me..so many ignorant folks on here..they should check for what a GOC means, even during the military era a colonel was equivalent to a Governor..talk more a major Gen
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by preciousjun(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2019
HopeAtHand:

What nonsense do you mean by "if not for politics who is Wike to seat next to a GOC". I'm sure you're out of your mind. A GOC that can be transferred out of Rivers state anytime is someone you're comparing to a Governor voted into power by millions of Riverians. The GOC rather pray Wike doesn't have foolproof evidence else he may disgraced.

Don't mind him.
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by Lance07(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2019
This is what the military has become. Let them go back to their barracks, let the police and civil defense do their internal security job. The military has lost it...

1 Like

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by mankand(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

I guess this is a parody account
Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:47am On May 18, 2019
Balito:
My guy leave all these ppl ooo na WIKE fans them be oooo. Election wey don pass ... na some of him fans wey him hire to go cause trobule 4 Abonnema during election just 4 6k lolz army clear them like sand.

.... the time him go use work ... after him go build round-about wey go block the whole road ( e.g garrison) the next dey him go declare himself mr. project .

just watch this same ppl once he is out of office will start to abuse him. They just live 4 the moment unable to make positive impact to the state. No be Rivers ppl again.

No off them are even talking abt the daily killings in the state and the increase of insecurity.

Ogun visit you there....the term Mr. Projects was coined by who..
Agbaya

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:54am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

What exactly are you saying Mr man, what better place to drop the bombshell if not in a state security meeting.

Bias and sentiment has clouded your judgement and blinded you on both eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2019
iammo:

what fvcking evil? you simpleton are fvcking annoying... A military general, someones father and husband is been lambasted by that drunk uncivilised cultist of a governor and you all hail his stupidity for bravery. before i acuse you on camera of been a criminal shouldnt i have written a petition with sufficient evidence? you people may support jungle justice because you are crude but there is a system in the civilised world

Dude you re what I said you re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.