Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies (73491 Views)

Help!!! New Cat Is Sick / My Neighbours Cat Is A Bully, What Should I Do? / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by tfash96(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2019
Girlieo:
Radarada oshi
dey form Behind girl der lie say if d cat toast u u no go gree

1 Like

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by dominique(f): 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The cat look like some NEPA miscreants I know who specializes in giving crazy bills. grin

You no serious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by bcashy: 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

Dey jump upandan like say him be hottest cat in town

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by tfash96(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2019
antidote06:
hehehehe..so hes been secretly beggin u for ur juicy pussy n hes here forming big boy!nairalanders una no go kil me.

Question of the day

Is there still juice in her kitten?

Kinni ti wọn ti lapa(olamide's voice)

1 Like

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Mickeybook(f): 10:03pm On May 17, 2019
biacan:
But you've being on my neck daily begging for the juicy pussy kiss sorry boy I don't date broke boys tongue
You are obviously male stop faking you ur gender
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by biacan(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2019
Lovelife433:
honey u won, i love ur epic reply to that jobless aimless scalygwan.
Just leave all these low life trolls here cheesy
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Internet sensation and the world's richest cat has passed away at the age of 7 after amassing a $100million fortune .

Grumpy Cat, owned by Tabatha Bundesenfrom Morristown, Arizona shot to fame in 2012 in a YouTube video that got 15.7 million views. The cat even earned more than Hollywood stars Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz and Matthew McConaughey during her time in the spotlight.

According to Dailymail, the cat named Tardar Sauce was born with dwarfism and an underbite, giving her a disgruntled expression.
Her family took to Instagram this morning to announce the news that she'd died on Tuesday from a urinary tract infection, saying: 'Some days are grumpier than others'.

A statement released by Grumpy Cat's owners read:
‘We are unimaginably heartbroken to announce the loss of our beloved Grumpy Cat.
‘Despite care from top professionals, as well as from her very loving family, Grumpy encountered complications from a recent urinary tract infection that unfortunately became too tough for her to overcome.
‘She passed away peacefully on the morning of Tuesday, May 14, at home in the arms of her mommy, Tabatha.

‘Besides being our baby and a cherished member of the family, Grumpy Cat has helped millions of people smile all around the world – even when times were tough.’ ‘Her spirit will continue to live on through her fans everywhere.’
Heartbroken fans have taken to social media to pay tribute to the much-loved pet online.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/grumpy-cat-richest-cat-in-world-with.html?m=1

Where did you get your facts from..... ?!
A) that cat is only worth about $ 1million
B) that cat certainly isn't the richest in the world, and the owner confirmed that it's definitely not worth 100M
C) the richest cat in the world is a cat named Blackie who inherited a $12.5 M fortune from its owner.

2 Likes

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by deavicky(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
biacan:
I don't mind getting married to that cat kiss so that I can inherit her fortune cry
Nairaland suppose get a forum called ashawo quarter where we can meet some Olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 17, 2019
That Cat is richer that all Nairalanders lol grin
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Gkemz: 11:30pm On May 17, 2019
Oyinbo people dey craze. So na because of ordinary cat with stunted growth they are mourning as if a king died. They even wrote tribute for an animal that had no soul to live for in afterlife.
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by aspirebig: 11:34pm On May 17, 2019
100m what?

And some state governments are still contemplating paying 30,000 naira minimum wage?

What an unfair life.
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by antidote06: 12:07am On May 18, 2019
tfash96:

Question of the day

Is there still juice in her kitten?

Kinni ti wọn ti lapa(olamide's voice)
how u 2 tak knw say juice don finish 4 her kitten wen she has been snobbing u?
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by expert234: 12:54am On May 18, 2019
biacan:
Go get a life boy

Looks like you are the one with no life. Your life is so empty, useless and void that you are even coconsidering marrying a cat. That's a stupid statement to make

2 Likes

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Olorunnim: 1:00am On May 18, 2019
enesexy:
Residential And Office HouseKeeping Services. We provide Housekeeping service.Are you a very busy person/worker looking for someone to help out with both office, home cleaning and running errands? Are you getting ready to move in to a new place and don't have time to thoroughly clean it? We will keep your home clean. Cooking can be done too, especially the native soups.

House Agent In Gwarimpa, Abuja.

Services can be rendered only in Abuja Call 08078087614
These are women with virtue not some Hoelohoes looking to marry cat for money God bless your hustle.
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Monday60655(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2019
Witch
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by KingRabota: 2:43am On May 18, 2019
Omo see finishing!

kiddoiLL:
Yet the likes of you will blow hot and go psychotic at men when you're told you women are completely useless and would do anything for the money
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by KingRabota: 2:47am On May 18, 2019
Guy e do nahhhh
No let the cat loving sluuut go suicidal

Abeg

Chai . But guy this clapback na deadly

kiddoiLL:
Lmao, already have one I'm satisfied and growing with, I think you should follow your advice, since your life is so empty you wish to be with a cat just for the money.
Go hustle and work for ur own fortune, leave a dead cat's fortune alone bìtch
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:05am On May 18, 2019
RIP.... Even the rich cry grin grin
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Masaudmuhammed: 3:05am On May 18, 2019
Abeg commot here! The richest cat for where $100 Dollars Are we mad Ok now lets say my home-cat' is $100, billion dollar mttsseeeew Idiot person!
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by tfash96(m): 4:48am On May 18, 2019
antidote06:
how u 2 tak knw say juice don finish 4 her kitten wen she has been snobbing u?
I can smell it from here it's juice less. Not me she's been snobbing
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Abdelux223: 4:54am On May 18, 2019
Kwamecron:
This Cat cant even do me two plate of pepper soup .

Wereeeerreeey ree oooooo grin
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by foreshore(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Internet sensation and the world's richest cat has passed away at the age of 7 after amassing a $100million fortune .

Grumpy Cat, owned by Tabatha Bundesenfrom Morristown, Arizona shot to fame in 2012 in a YouTube video that got 15.7 million views. The cat even earned more than Hollywood stars Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz and Matthew McConaughey during her time in the spotlight.

According to Dailymail, the cat named Tardar Sauce was born with dwarfism and an underbite, giving her a disgruntled expression.
Her family took to Instagram this morning to announce the news that she'd died on Tuesday from a urinary tract infection, saying: 'Some days are grumpier than others'.

A statement released by Grumpy Cat's owners read:
‘We are unimaginably heartbroken to announce the loss of our beloved Grumpy Cat.
‘Despite care from top professionals, as well as from her very loving family, Grumpy encountered complications from a recent urinary tract infection that unfortunately became too tough for her to overcome.
‘She passed away peacefully on the morning of Tuesday, May 14, at home in the arms of her mommy, Tabatha.

‘Besides being our baby and a cherished member of the family, Grumpy Cat has helped millions of people smile all around the world – even when times were tough.’ ‘Her spirit will continue to live on through her fans everywhere.’
Heartbroken fans have taken to social media to pay tribute to the much-loved pet online.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/grumpy-cat-richest-cat-in-world-with.html?m=1

Make dem do wake keep for am na. Yeye people
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by biGwal(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lmao, already have one I'm satisfied and growing with, I think you should follow your advice, since your life is so empty you wish to be with a cat just for the money.
Go hustle and work for ur own fortune, leave a dead cat's fortune alone bìtch
This is savage oooooo.........
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by damtan(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2019
biacan:
I don't mind getting married to that cat kiss so that I can inherit her fortune cry
too late my dear, too late sad
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Mogajunior(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2019
And no one is asking how the cat made such money.
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Chrisus(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2019
Lovelife433:
honey u won, i love ur epic reply to that jobless aimless scalygwan.

Lick it clean
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by gbefun40(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2019
I will keep a cat as pet, hope she resurrect.
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by antidote06: 9:19am On May 18, 2019
tfash96:
I can smell it from here it's juice less. Not me she's been snobbing
guy change!much as som of dem ar brainless at d smel of money,they ar stil humans n deserv respect.they r stil sb children n sisters n so on
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by tfash96(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2019
antidote06:
guy change!much as som of dem ar brainless at d smel of money,they ar stil humans n deserv respect.they r stil sb children n sisters n so on
ok let's respect them though they don't deserve it
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by ozoono(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2019
biacan:
Go get a life boy
he is 100% correct , pls I av only 10k for one one round . pls d lady without DIGNITY
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by ozoono(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2019
biacan:
But you've being on my neck daily begging for the juicy pussy kiss sorry boy I don't date broke boys tongue
read wat u wrote again and again, so Wat's ur comprehension? is it nt setin DAT u broke? 1. I wud love to marry a death cat y? becus of d money
2. I dont date broke guys
it means u are very Dependant on men. go find a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.