Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies (73492 Views)

Help!!! New Cat Is Sick / My Neighbours Cat Is A Bully, What Should I Do? / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by ajepako(f): 5:02pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

hmm, ijebu people, probably ikorodu. na dem owambe b dat

You're right dude...

I'm lkorodu from mother side...and EPE from father side..

Owambe is awa thing in Lasgidi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by OlawaleBammie: 5:28pm On May 18, 2019
ajepako:

You're right dude...

I'm lkorodu from mother side...and EPE from father side..

Owambe is awa thing in Lasgidi grin grin grin

Ahh, moso naa, a go see ikorodu people a no go knw?? dem b my neighbour na, ok na, enjoy ur self as u party hard ma, pls dont forget ur gele oo grin
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Abdbaba: 8:50pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by sapeleboi(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2019
op pics

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by jbblues24(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Magical. So gorgeous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by vinotinto5: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Catch the opportunity to own a quality, exotic dog. Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries..
Re: Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
ajepako:
You're right dude...I'm lkorodu from mother side...and EPE from father side..Owambe is awa thing in Lasgidi

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.