Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (40719 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by rusher14: 9:01pm On May 17, 2019
suyamasta:
Shuo so any youth wey hold laptop don turn criminal?
Abeg I don't like how every youth with a laptop is now being tagged a yahu yahu criminal! For goodness sake the laptop is a tool for different purposes people do legit businesses like coding, trading, and many other services!

Laptop, G-wagon, carry dreadlocks, no office, no contract.
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by chuckdelis: 9:02pm On May 17, 2019
Always find myself checking this photos, maybe I will see big bros.
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
Confusion for name checkers .
Collective responsibility

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Farmercology: 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
We must commend Heefceecee for this great work.
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2019
someone should tell efcc that no matter much they catch. ifthey like let them catch 10m boys doing fraud another 15m would pop up if this USELESS GOVERNMENT have not seen this issue beyond just crime and tacklethe underlying ptoblems which we ar all collectively suffering as a people. them go arrest tire. you cannot mske the future of a young VIBRANT, willing towork and ambitious population bleak and you expect them no to perform rocket science to better their lives. the sad thing is that the useless mofo at aso rock does not have the intellectual/mental capacity and will to fix this. so its basically more arrests till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
Okuda:
someone should trll efcc that no matter much they catch. ifthey like let them catch 10m boys doing fraud another 15m would pop up if this USELESS GOVERNMENT have not seen this issue beyond just crime and tacklethe underlying ptoblems which we ar all collectively suffering as a people. them go arrest tire. you cannot mske the future of a young VIBRANT, willing towork and ambitious population bleak and you expect them no to perform rocket science to better their lives. the sad thing is that the useless mofo at aso rock does not have the intellectual/mental capacity and will to fix this. so its basically more arrests till 2023.
The other one is traveling up and down doing nothing or maybe preparing for the next level of hardship to wire nigerians with.
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2019
CaesarDon:
grin grin grin

Efcc is really in overdrive i most commend them i suppprt them 101%

The way the youths made it seem so normal ehnn..

Immediately we graduated from OAU some of my so called friends did there graduate internship in yahoo yahoo, had to cut ties with them.

You arrest them, you jail them, they come outside and still continue either by traveling abroad or change location, this won’t stop it it will make some run to other countries. What is to Ben done is find the root why every young man is wanting to join...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Gforce2019: 9:17pm On May 17, 2019
passyhansome:
NairaMarley relations

Yamiri.crew represented
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Craigslists: 9:17pm On May 17, 2019
Lol.

How many dem fit arrest?

There are more than 2 million yahoo boys in Nigeria.

No vex, Na the only youth empowerment for naija be that.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:21pm On May 17, 2019
CaesarDon:
grin grin grin

Immediately we graduated from OAU some of my so called friends did there graduate internship in yahoo yahoo, had to cut ties with them.

your commendation is misplaced. EFCC is just behaving like a boo in China shop. Typical of everything in Nigeria. EFCC has enough tools to spot any internet scammer before he even begin. Utilize technology is a no no for them. If those guys can afford good defense, EFCC will not secure single conviction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2019
rusher14:

Laptop, G-wagon, carry dreadlocks, no office, no contract.

Well times are changing where people don't have to wear suit and tie going to the office before they are seen to be earning legit money, i have seen coders who can buy more than 2 gwagons at a time doing online gigs/remote work!

My issue is that they should stop bastardising online jobs by making it look like youths who use laptops are all yahu yahu criminals....

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
This is a full blown war against the culture of "it's okay to break into a farm one never ploughed or cultivated all in the name of I am a sharp guy"...

We all however wish the EFCC would be this swift and brazen in bringing to book the mountain goats cornering and feeding fat on everybody's yams. By then, these boys whose excuses are pretty counterable in their limitedness won't have the queries of " are we the politicians stealing Nigeria's monies or we are taking back what the whites stole from us" which in my opinion are arrant and punturable bullocks..

It will take much more than these arrests and photo ops to solve this scourge, the job needs to start from re-orintating our young ones who already sees these ones as role models.

A top bottom approach will be a good fit in this our case instead of the usual bottom top approach because our elites arent role models.

you say re orienting? do you think these people do not know what good and bad is ? efcc is just cutting the branches of the tree but the bigger problem lies in the nigerian state. there is no hope and there wot be one not now or in the future if we do not see any DRASTIC change(s) from the center. this country is rotten and it needs to be thrown away.do you think a man just wakes up and says he would start internet fraud and that would be his job ? in my opinion according to Jayz this is the super bug that has taken itstime to build over the years as a result of neglect and abandonment of the future of this country. it would never stop until those problems over the years that was built by the kind of leadership we have and have had in the last 40years. you dont make it go by making arrests as you wish. you have to go bck to the point it all started to adddress the issue and by doing that ypu would realize that internet fraud wasnt even the issue in the first place it is one of the results of what stemmed from series of Bullsh..its.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by 91119111c(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2019
CaesarDon:
grin grin grin

you fork up, village people say u no go make am big?
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by rusher14: 9:26pm On May 17, 2019
suyamasta:

Well times are changing where people don't have to wear suit and tie going to the office before they are seen to be earning legit money, i have seen coders who can buy more than 2 gwagons at a time doing online gigs/remote work!

My issue is that they should stop bastardising online jobs by making it look like youths who use laptops are all yahu yahu criminals....

Coders get contracts.

Have agreements and issue receipts.
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 9:29pm On May 17, 2019
Aboki don learn yahoo yahoo? grin
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Shellyebhim: 9:29pm On May 17, 2019
They just hating because they are broke

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
This is a full blown war against the culture of "it's okay to break into a farm one never ploughed or cultivated all in the name of I am a sharp guy"...

We all however wish the EFCC would be this swift and brazen in bringing to book the mountain goats cornering and feeding fat on everybody's yams.

By then, these boys whose excuses are pretty counterable in their limitedness won't have the queries of " are we the politicians stealing Nigeria's monies or we are taking back what the whites stole from us" which in my opinion are arrant and puncturable bullocks..

It will take much more than these arrests and photo ops to solve this scourge, the job needs to start from re-orintating our young ones who already sees these ones as role models.

A top bottom approach will be a good fit in this our case instead of the usual bottom top approach because our elites arent role models.
I like ur command of English
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2019
Melancho:
Imagine you visit a friend (you don't know he's a yahoo boy). And then EFCC lands like the eagle, arrest all of you. You see those guys bn displayed with no laptops, that might be the scenario. Just saying. Or maybe they are the real YBNL?

I design beautiful websites. I sell powerful seo backlinks. Call me or whatsapp 07085013051. Visit www.rankhigh.com.ng
I dont believe all these story, so anyone with laptop is a yahoo boy right.That yahoo boys wey dey Uk plenty pass 9ja x10, imagine if they start arresting anyone with laptop, if you noticed, all they have is laptop as evidence they never publish what is in the laptop

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Deathisfree: 9:33pm On May 17, 2019
fergieboy:
They should get ready to arrest 90 percent of the youth in Nigeria

Prison go full
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2019
I am a graphic designer and I won't like this efcc guys tag me as a Yahoo Guy it will not be funny that day make god punish devil.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2019
Respect55:

I like ur command of English

Thanks bro...
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2019
the benz make sense oh , i thought it was only me that got conned out the light package
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by HisSmileHeal(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2019
One a Con_Artist and the other a Con_Activist.... this is Nigeria
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2019
rusher14:

Coders get contracts.

Have agreements and issue receipts.
That is not the point of argument, my point is the postulations of guys with laptop as criminals especially making it become a trend where some gullible people now believe and assume that any youth with a laptop is a yahu yahu somebody! This narrative is highly stigmatizing to hardworking youths out there!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by thatNUPEboy: 9:37pm On May 17, 2019
suyamasta:
Shuo so any youth wey hold laptop don turn criminal?
Abeg I don't like how every youth with a laptop is now being tagged a yahu yahu criminal! For goodness sake the laptop is a tool for different purposes people do legit businesses like coding, trading, and many other services!
pls kip shut, you are sounding stupid. Where did you read they were arrested because they had laptops with them? Use your brain na! undecided
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by BlueAir: 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
anonymous1759:
, I wonder when EFCC will get intelligence report on politicians children driving expensive sport cars and bikes?? Are they not living above their means? My father my God Abba father hear my cry I want to give testimony on Nairaland Naija done tire my Enemy. No work, no food, no money. Rich oppressing the poor, the poor beefing the poor because of jealously and the join the rich to criticize it's own.* Spits *
who can make sense out of what this guy types on yahoo matters

Nah Yahoo peeps never make sense undecided
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
Brighte:
I am a graphic designer and I won't like this efcc guys tag me as a Yahoo Guy it will not be funny that day make god punish devil.
exactly what I'm saying
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by sacx: 9:42pm On May 17, 2019
Melancho:
Imagine you visit a friend (you don't know he's a yahoo boy). And then EFCC lands like the eagle, arrest all of you. You see those guys bn displayed with no laptops, that might be the scenario. Just saying. Or maybe they are the real YBNL?

I design beautiful websites. I sell powerful seo backlinks. Call me or whatsapp 07085013051. Visit www.rankhigh.com.ng

That wouldn't be much of a problem if you get a good lawyer. The onus would lie on the prosecutor to prove beyond reasonable doubts that you are involved in the syndicate. If they have no proof on you, their case would not hold water.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 9:42pm On May 17, 2019
linsa01:
Not less than 60% of guys between the ages 18-40 are into internet fraud

Not less than 70% undergraduate male students of our higher institutions are into internet fraud.

The above figures are specifically for South West, South East and South South.

You can argue with your keyboard.

The reason the North are only into killing , kidnapping, and burning of houses is because those once does not require read and write . but Yahoo require s academic intillegence . quote me and go to jail
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2019
grin everyone with eri apotiaje. Kuje straight. Awon lazy youths that baba buhari is talking about. See their faces like busy student
Re: EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) by JikanTaalolo: 9:48pm On May 17, 2019
IF THE OWNER OF THIS NUMBER (08100603533) CAN BE TRACED PLEASE ARREST AND DEAL WITH THE FOOL. HE IS A YAHOO BOY/MAN.
HE CALLED THIS EVENING SOUNDING VERY IMPORTANT AND WAS TALKING ABOUT MY BANK ACCOUNT. HE WAS LUCKY I WAS ON OKADA AND THERE WAS NO CHANCE FOR ME TO ADDRESS HIM WELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.