Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (59695 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Lordknowz: 8:15am On May 18, 2019
Emmannn101:

Good point, scam tinubu and the rest,,,we'll be glad

I dey laugh you guys. You want them to really start reasoning Nigerians? This won't be about Tinubu at all, even you go cry wolf. Should those guys set their heart on Nigerian banks, many things go sup. Billionaires go turn poor. You know nothing!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Mogajunior(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2019
ernieboy:
they visually work together in rented flats most times with the generator on 24/7. this enables dem to exchange ideas and often times their overall leader often requires dem to do so for some fetish reason, there are stories of some of these apartments having some fetish items in the places where they work
I got you. Anyway, nothing beats legitimate hustle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Fhowe: 8:17am On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
ifada Joseph,they are currently in auchi raiding hostels as I type this,got d call now from a reliable friend over there.
they should do their jobs properly why raid ? This way many innocent students will be arrested for owning a laptop and this arrest are getting too much does efcc have the facility and manpower to handle all this suspects ,this way the officials will be overloaded with work, fatigue and monotony sets in which will make some suspects go freely.I think government needs to put in strict rules and penalties for committing fraud in this country not all this arrest up and down .Imagine if the government makes new laws that a citizen can go to jail for 3 years for bye passing nepa light then longer jail terms for these other petty internet fraudsters dont you think the change we desire will come automatically and the laws should also include 5 years or more in prison for taking bribe .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Ericharlse: 8:18am On May 18, 2019
EFCC gud work....Bt let me ask.. how did u guys nab all complete 11 players wit reserve team ? Abeg dem b dey for pitch? shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 8:24am On May 18, 2019
Has anybody come out to complain that these boys defraud him/her?The ones we see where bullion vans were seen entering into someone's house efcc cannot go after him.
Can't these boys hire laws like the tinubu and buhari's 25 SAN?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by gbefun40(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2019
Please can nigeria prison even occupied the total population of yahoo boiz in naija?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Lordknowz: 8:31am On May 18, 2019
deepwater:

Oga forget that thing thief na thief.
Na that dry cleaner shop go cast you finish.
You cant explain that Benz and dry cleaning
U think say if u enter EFCC hand dem go they ask you what do u do for a living?

Baba, na simple question dem go ask u. Lemme see the receipt of that car. U own don finish

They pick the dealer who sold the car to you, get his account statement for that day and pick ur account number u used in transferring the funds.

They will run the history of that account and all other joined with BVN. You own don finish. Y u think say them zlatan abi naira marley people deny that laptop. Omo u gas disconnect from any material thing wey dey see u with.

You no even get street O.T, u dey put mouth for nineteen talk.

Baba, thief na thief.

I just hope no innocent person is being lied upon.

You self no get the street OT. Who told you they buying the cars in their name or doing anything in their name? A guy collected up to 900m+ recently. Efcc searched everything they could from heaven down to earth. Them no see the $.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Femeto: 9:10am On May 18, 2019
2special:
These guys are not smart at all....or is that they have not reading or hearing about EFCC is arresting Yahoo boys. instead of them to go low for the next 6 months
Your are a yahoo boy too abi.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Birniwa(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2019
So now it means I can't do any legitimate business in the internet and make huge money (affiliate marketing, selling courses, dropshipping etc) useless and clueless EFCC will raid my house early in the morning and tag me as fraudster SMH for this country!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Benosky011(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2019
See as them pose like say Super eagles wan go play against Argentina. embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by mvem(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2019
Inhibitions:
Nigerians are dumbasses. You drive a benz around but have no office. Dumb generation. A phony dry cleaning shop would have saved some. But no I'm a yahoo boy. It's my identity.
..truly
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by mvem(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2019
Birniwa:
So now it means I can't do any legitimate business in the internet and make huge money (affiliate marketing, selling courses, dropshipping etc) useless and clueless EFCC will raid my house early in the morning and tag me as fraudster SMH for this country!
..freelancing is very legitimate but why fear if you are not into fraud....
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by mvem(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2019
Dannyhajo:
EFCC so this polithieves has fully diverted your attention from there corrupt way and turn you against this innocent guys..I swear Nigeria is a country that kills glory...
..so in others words what are you insinuating
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by mvem(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2019
AMI3:
My fear is for them arresting wrong people.
In civilized country u don't just arrest people any how because u have seen he or she driving a exotic car.

At least there most be an evidence to show that this person committed that crime.

My question is fraud the only thing that somebody can do to make good money.

I want to tell us that there are young men to that sit in the comfort of their homes to make cool cash without duping any body.

There so many oil and gas facilitators that make it big
There are FOREX facilitators that make it big

There are FOREX TRADERS,SHARES TRADER AND GAME TRADERS U CAN MAKE IT BIG

I MENTION some other ones that genuine online business that one can make it big.

I only pray that innocent people should not be involve because in Nigeria we always over do with out proper investigation.

I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF FRAUD BUR ARREST PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU SUPPORT THIS NEW FOUND GOVT. WAY OF ARRESTING YOUTH. IN NIGERIA ANYBODY CAN BE A SUSPECT
...there are obvious evidences against them...I like how you said it, you can use IT skills to make money legitimately but the youths don't want to listen...They give excuse of unemployment, then simply develop your skills e.g IT skills....and create opportunities by yourself
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by TheTruthRaw: 10:21am On May 18, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.
EFCC continue the good work.
When will you come to Edo state?
See how they snap like football team.
Keep quiet, you fool. wetin you know. children thay were born in poverty
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Blazebond(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin why day m come pose like football team nau,the front row squat and the back row stand,na osubi town next,them full there well well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Budline1(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2019
Birniwa:

Exactly. Anything profiting online now is now a crime. Including those that are in Forex and all that, they'll judge you instantly and boom, mugshot. They keep oppressing and violating ppl's rights.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Budline1(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2019
mvem:
..freelancing is very legitimate but why fear if you are not into fraud....

He should fear, there are snitch everywhere who might think you're running fraud meanwhile you're freelancing. Efcc just come to arrest when snitch gives you out and your picture is all over the place. Your innocence would definitely be proved as time goes on though.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Budline1(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2019
AMI3:
In civilized country u don't just arrest people any how because u have seen he or she driving a exotic car.

At least there most be an evidence to show that this person committed that crime.

I want to tell us that there are young men to that sit in the comfort of their homes to make cool cash without duping any body.

I MENTION some other ones that genuine online business that one can make it big.

I only pray that innocent people should not be involve because in Nigeria we always over do with out proper investigation.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU SUPPORT THIS NEW FOUND GOVT. WAY OF ARRESTING YOUTH. IN NIGERIA ANYBODY CAN BE A SUSPECT

The sad part is that when ppl around you notice that you are always at home, pressing a laptop and making a decent living out of this Forex trade (unknown to them) they could easily snitch you that you are a fraudster, I think it's time to stay away from anything involving laptops in this country.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ozoono(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internetworking fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

ITE me up recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of theme and acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/efcc-arrests-22-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-delta-state/
magu or what ever ur name is? pls d real g guys are, OSINBANJO, AMECHI, GANDUJE, APC CHAIRMAN, TINUBU, OKOROCHA, BUHARI,(Nigeria pres.), ORTOM, PLS stop disturbing guys and lady trying to make at
in life
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Indomie001: 11:16am On May 18, 2019
Awon ti yahoo yahoo football fc leleyi o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ozoono(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.
EFCC continue the good work.
When will you come to Edo state?
See how they snap like football team.
u see are stupid u are? in Edo state which work is available? is it not bear palour, hothle, computer service, or bus driving.? all cost is nt more Dan 8000 a month. so HW can u survive wit DAT wit a family ?
fool
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by medolab90(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2019
Lordknowz:

Totally wrong. You know nothing about internet scam

Hmm tell me more.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Sinach0191(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2019
Sometimes I wish dis pple have sense to invest their money
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by frankmoney(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2019
Lordknowz:

yea I know your dull and fraudulent brain can't comprehend that
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Na working boys efcc com dey target

What nonsense are you saying?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Efcc has found a new job description, they no longer go after politicians and civil servants who embezzle our common wealth.
Seems yahoo boys hunting is the new gig now. They should apply same zeal use in hunting down yahoo boys also to hunting and prosecution of other cases too.

Perhaps, you were ignorant and didn't know the scope of EFCC's mandate. Go and read the Act that setup the EFCC.

Do you know how many politicians and top civil servants that are in jail, or on trial, or under investigation across the country?

Are saying that they should not go after internet fraudsters?

Oga, you haven't made any point or sense abeg.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by omonscloak: 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
Yahoo is a crime of southerners that's why it's been treated with great zeal , have you heard any northern Yahoo boy arrested by EFCC, abi you know see as SARS dey do for South they don't act say way in the North.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
AMI3:

brother abeg connect me, I dey find Job badly since I graduated. I'm just an ND holder for now. Mechanical engineering! I already have five years working experience before I further my education. That's my WhatsApp numb below, teach me how to get the cool cash.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Inhibitions: 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
deepwater:

Oga forget that thing thief na thief.
Na that dry cleaner shop go cast you finish.
You cant explain that Benz and dry cleaning
U think say if u enter EFCC hand dem go they ask you what do u do for a living?

Baba, na simple question dem go ask u. Lemme see the receipt of that car. U own don finish

They pick the dealer who sold the car to you, get his account statement for that day and pick ur account number u used in transferring the funds.

They will run the history of that account and all other joined with BVN. You own don finish. Y u think say them zlatan abi naira marley people deny that laptop. Omo u gas disconnect from any material thing wey dey see u with.

You no even get street O.T, u dey put mouth for nineteen talk.

Baba, thief na thief.

I just hope no innocent person is being lied upon.
Mr O.T the whole point is to look legit and not give probable cause. Don't you see people with mushroom supermarket driving benz. Na so gain dey condoms and provisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.