Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (59698 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Haddeyholler(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2019
Delta Ranger FC grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 11:29pm On May 17, 2019
I love this developments.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 17, 2019
No be Oghenerako be that near the bros with camouflage abi na my eyes?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2019
affable4:
Same light should be beamed on our politicians please.

They are the real thieves stealing our common wealth and impoverishing the nation.

1 politician will enter court with 50 SAN's the intimidation de taya judges cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Erolow(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Elelfa: 11:45pm On May 17, 2019
When armed robbery and kidnapping will take the place of internet fraud now, they will start wailing had I known...
My point is that the should rid the country of these corrupt politicians first before fighting any other financial fraud related crime.....because most of these boys are born criminals that can pick up arms if food is taken out of their mouth while some are just into internet fraud because of the condition our leaders put us into.

I see the case of criminals going after criminals shaa because one is protected by the law and the other is not ......he who has no sin,,,, you know the rest!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Rollitout: 11:46pm On May 17, 2019
EastGold:
Na working boys efcc com dey target

You are very silly for that statement, by the time the so called yahoo boys begin to use your sister for rituals your eyes go open wide then your instinct will tell you that yahoo yahoo business is wrong and the efcc should go after them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Carlyboi(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
that's the headquarters of yahoo yahoo..Benin,warrri and Lagos are the headquarters of internet scamming in Africa...it's really appalling
You say?i even hear Lagos and Benin na south west get yahoo brov na almost all the boys for ib Dey do yahoo bro mk I no lie you
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by deepwater(f): 11:59pm On May 17, 2019
Inhibitions:
Nigerians are dumbasses. You drive a benz around but have no office. Dumb generation. A phony dry cleaning shop would have saved some. But no I'm a yahoo boy. It's my identity.

Oga forget that thing thief na thief.
Na that dry cleaner shop go cast you finish.
You cant explain that Benz and dry cleaning
U think say if u enter EFCC hand dem go they ask you what do u do for a living?

Baba, na simple question dem go ask u. Lemme see the receipt of that car. U own don finish

They pick the dealer who sold the car to you, get his account statement for that day and pick ur account number u used in transferring the funds.

They will run the history of that account and all other joined with BVN. You own don finish. Y u think say them zlatan abi naira marley people deny that laptop. Omo u gas disconnect from any material thing wey dey see u with.

You no even get street O.T, u dey put mouth for nineteen talk.

Baba, thief na thief.

I just hope no innocent person is being lied upon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 12:01am On May 18, 2019
Heylius:
Youths ain't the leaders of tomorrow. you guys have seen Money to the extent of buying luxury cars worth over 25m. Why not invest that money and leave yahoo for the future our ur kids.
motor na liability make we youths get sense na. See as dem go carry Benz as if dem fit maintain am .
that serves you guys right after serving jail term and been released to this ugly world to realizes you're left with nothing eyes go clear una stupid fellows
Spitz on them.

Most of those cars, are just another way of bringing the money down to Nigeria, let's say the where unable to move the cash down to Nigeria due to some factors , so they opt for buying cars and shipping them. I tell u many classic cars stands are owned by yahoo boys.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Olorunnim: 12:06am On May 18, 2019
salford1:

No they would rather steal from innocent hard working folks trying to earn a dollar for a living.
One mudafuker still tried to scam me this morning. Same message was sent to my wife.

If I had click the dodgy link in the sms below, it will take me to a page where I need to select my bank for the deposit/reimbursement to be paid, then after that a cloned (fake) login page where they would require me to enter my login details.

Once i do that, they will remotely login into my account using the password i supplied on the cloned bank login page and clear all the money I laboured for in my account.

Yet some people will try to justify this criminal activity as work.
Do not I repeat do not click on any link that has in it can be use as a back door to access your device.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Adewale1603(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2019
When will Efcc come to Lautech, them plenty for my hostel. Yahoo lawon ore mi
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by 400billionman: 12:11am On May 18, 2019
Inhibitions:
Nigerians are dumbasses. You drive a benz around but have no office. Dumb generation. A phony dry cleaning shop would have saved some. But no I'm a yahoo boy. It's my identity.

They Don't have brains. Or they don't use it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by SOFTENGR: 12:13am On May 18, 2019
Why dem com pose like footballers? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Bulleye(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internet fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

Items recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of the acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/efcc-arrests-22-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-delta-state/
Crime in whatever form should be condemned. However our Fulani compatriots have failed in this regard. It appears the Fulani bandits are unleashed on Nigerians by some devilish forces from the north. How many Fulani bandits are paraded like this? If the federal government deployed same force it is using against the yahoo boys in the south also against the Fulani bandits positioned throughout Nigeria the Abuja-Kaduna express way would be safe by now.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Vince77(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2019
uruba23:
See as they pose like football team....this people don dey plenty o

If only you know the amount of yahoo boys in edo and delta alone.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by seyithug(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2019
Inhibitions:
Exactly. That's their problem.

Maybe some of them need to watch Power. I love Ghost.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by CodeTemplar: 1:18am On May 18, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
See children wen supposed dey learn skills or dey school..
Na God go judge our useless leaders...
I weep for this nation.
cry
The ones who acquired skills hardly use it so skill acquisition while not bad is still very overrated.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by CyberWolf: 1:18am On May 18, 2019
Awol1:

Cyberwolf, there's nothing else you'd tell me except the fact that there IP address are traced.

I understand the fact that a lot of vulnerabilities exist in the internet.

Vulnerabilities that cannot be covered by vpn and all.
You think EFCC work with IP address? I laugh at you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 1:27am On May 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
You think EFCC work with IP address? I laugh at you.

Most work off tip offs from curious neighbours and reports from some foreign nationals

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by CyberWolf: 1:29am On May 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Most work off tip offs from curious neighbours and reports from some foreign nationals

Exactly and the guy I quoted was talking as if EFCC knows what IP address is.. Most arrests are from idiots disturbing their neighborhoods/neighbors and also some local guys/those who bring work to 9ja
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 1:36am On May 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
Exactly and the guy I quoted was talking as if EFCC knows what IP address is.. Most arrests are from idiots disturbing their neighborhoods/neighbors and also some local guys/those who bring work to 9ja

99% arrest are from such

Rest are local petty scammers

Most of them lack sense

You carry 6m buy venza etc. No shop . no office set. Wet u dey go at least even three times a week

No branding no setups undecided

They want to live on Yahoo for ever

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by dapadawee: 2:46am On May 18, 2019
yahoo done get football team abi how Them take stand like flying eagles. Westin that guy on red is a Igbo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by olmoRoc: 2:50am On May 18, 2019
EastGold:
Na working boys efcc com dey target

They go after very easy targets because they have failed in their primary mandate.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Charly68: 2:55am On May 18, 2019
Ibori's pinkin don graduate...
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2019
Yahoo boys should be stoned to death in a market square.... They are satanic AGENTS cool shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by KelvinC1(m): 3:28am On May 18, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internet fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

Items recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of the acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/17/efcc-arrests-22-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-delta-state/
na football team I dey see so na
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 3:53am On May 18, 2019
Kingsuo:

Oga na 2.5 mil last for efcc,nor be Sars
That one dey. Xmas money to sure.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by captianfreeman(m): 4:10am On May 18, 2019
EFCC, why nah? But this guys are footballers now!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:25am On May 18, 2019
Adewale1603:
When will Efcc come to Lautech, them plenty for my hostel. Yahoo lawon ore mi

Remember intimidation we condole not
If they kill you now please don’t cry ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 4:25am On May 18, 2019
Good job EFCC, I hope this will discourage some potential Yahoo-boys/girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.