Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State (59700 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Oyo With Incriminating Items / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Daviddson(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2019
Awol1:
See clean Benz dem wey this guys gather.

I suppose Gee guys become prone to arrest when they leave their hood and go to rent houses in elite areas or some times, they even live in known gee boy areas.

Isolation exposes you, mix with the crowd and you are not an easy target.
Supporter of crime, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by bodeskii(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy.. yahoo Academy boys

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by willibounce1(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
Imagine the exotic cars these useless boys are driving. You know deep down in your heart you don't have a job and you 're driving Benz. These boys get luck say I no be SARS. DEM for hear am

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2019
CyberWolf:
You don’t know anything.

Cyberwolf, there's nothing else you'd tell me except the fact that there IP address are traced.

I understand the fact that a lot of vulnerabilities exist in the internet.

Vulnerabilities that cannot be covered by vpn and all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by AMI3(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2019
My fear is for them arresting wrong people.
In civilized country u don't just arrest people any how because u have seen he or she driving a exotic car.

At least there most be an evidence to show that this person committed that crime.

My question is fraud the only thing that somebody can do to make good money.

I want to tell us that there are young men to that sit in the comfort of their homes to make cool cash without duping any body.

There so many oil and gas facilitators that make it big
There are FOREX facilitators that make it big

There are FOREX TRADERS,SHARES TRADER AND GAME TRADERS U CAN MAKE IT BIG

I MENTION some other ones that genuine online business that one can make it big.

I only pray that innocent people should not be involve because in Nigeria we always over do with out proper investigation.

I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF FRAUD BUR ARREST PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU SUPPORT THIS NEW FOUND GOVT. WAY OF ARRESTING YOUTH. IN NIGERIA ANYBODY CAN BE A SUSPECT

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by dallyemmy: 10:39pm On May 17, 2019
Government needs to think outside the box so that the unemployed youth of this nation will do away with this heinous crime and contribute positively to the national growth and development.

The glory of the youth is in their strength however, if deverted to something negative it will bring shame to the people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by gbengalawal99: 10:43pm On May 17, 2019
so Na yahoo boys efcc dey target now,them don leave all those politicians who don carry our money with trailer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by SuperKlean(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2019
Inhibitions:
Nigerians are dumbasses. You drive a benz around but have no office. Dumb generation. A phony dry cleaning shop would have saved some. But no I'm a yahoo boy. It's my identity.
my brother well said

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by salford1: 10:44pm On May 17, 2019
uruba23:
See as they pose like football team....this people don dey plenty o
They are now like an insect infestation. Nigeria is in big trouble. You won't see jamaican youths, rwanda youths, uganda youths, barbados youths etc scamming on a mega level like this. Is Nigeria the only 3rd world country with unemployed youths. Infact most of these boys are university students.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by salford1: 10:47pm On May 17, 2019
Emmannn101:

Good point, scam tinubu and the rest,,,we'll be glad
No they would rather steal from innocent hard working folks trying to earn a dollar for a living.
One mudafuker still tried to scam me this morning. Same message was sent to my wife.

If I had click the dodgy link in the sms below, it will take me to a page where I need to select my bank for the deposit/reimbursement to be paid, then after that a cloned (fake) login page where they would require me to enter my login details.

Once i do that, they will remotely login into my account using the password i supplied on the cloned bank login page and clear all the money I laboured for in my account.

Yet some people will try to justify this criminal activity as work.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Kingsuo: 10:49pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=GidifeedNews post=78478515]Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Advance Fee Fraud Section, Abuja Headquarters in collaboration with men from the Benin Zonal Office in an operation on Friday 17, 2019 arrested 22 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Sapele, Delta State.

Working on intelligence reports, the suspects, who are between the ages of 18 to 30 years, were smoked out from their hideout in an early morning operation.

A day earlier, the operatives from Abuja had arrested two suspected internet fraudster in Ughelli, Delta State.

Items recovered from the suspects include lap top computers, iPhones, phones, ATM cards and three exotic vehicles. The cars are Benz C350, Benz ML 350 and Chrysler 300.

The raid on the internet fraudsters is one in the series by operatives of the Commission in line with the directive of the acting Executive Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to rid the entire country of internet fraud and cyber crime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon investigations are completed.
Oga c as u just copy and paste sapele tafia,no modifications sef and u nor regard the source
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by bluefilm: 10:49pm On May 17, 2019
This team can win the world cup, true true.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Nigeriadondie: 10:50pm On May 17, 2019
EastGold:
Na working boys efcc com dey target
I pray make them work come defraud ur papa of his hard earned cash then u go still they support them. Go and check how these boys have ruined lives and u call it work.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Kingsuo: 10:51pm On May 17, 2019
veeshock:
Laslas na 250k each them go take bail themselves. Forking cun3

Oga na 2.5 mil last for efcc,nor be Sars
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by sonnie10: 10:52pm On May 17, 2019
Tripitaka:

Bros, how you take see the back?
The back side glass
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by omohlexy: 10:56pm On May 17, 2019
Yahoo boys and this slippers and funny pull overs sef. Yeye dey smell ask kobo marley
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Emmannn101(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2019
salford1:

No they would rather steal from innocent hard working folks trying to earn a dollar for a living.
One mudafuker still tried to scam me this morning. Same message was sent to my wife.

If I had click the dodgy link in the sms, it will take me to a page where i need to select my bank for the deposit to be paid, then after that a cloned (fake) login page where they would require me to enter my login details. Once i do that, they will remotely login into my account using the password i supplied on the fake page and clear all the money i laboured for in my account.

Just imagine such

The youths really need to understand that we need to face the government ourselves..... Scamming the whites will only put you in trouble

I'm still expecting the day I'll read on nairaland that 100 Nigerian youths were arrested for scamming Tinubu,Saraki,Atiki,Buhari and Obasanjo

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by salford1: 11:01pm On May 17, 2019
Emmannn101:

Just imagine such

The youths really need to understand that we need to face the government ourselves..... Scamming the whites will only put you in trouble

I'm still expecting the day I'll read on nairaland that 100 Nigerian youths were arrested for scamming Tinubu,Saraki,Atiki,Buhari and Obasanjo
Infact. I am no white. I am a Nigerian, and I went through the same suffering as most of these guys. Yet they are trying to scam me too using wire fraud like above. They scam anyone and everyone. They don't care if you are white, black african, black american, asian or indian. If you are naive, they would strike without mercy.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by wisdomkid: 11:02pm On May 17, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.
EFCC continue the good work.
When will you come to Edo state?
See how they snap like football team.

When they'll take money from the Yahoo bois and pick you up and put you like this,
then sh*t will hit the Fan and you'll know why Nigeria is ranked the most corrupt country in the world.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by KushLyon(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2019
the first dude on the first picture just sofri dey sip bottle water. He be like: las las na 200k go work am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by jimcaddy(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2019
iammo:
jail go full this year
Walahi they'll need to create more prisons. Nigerians are very desperate. Kai.... Quick money shaaaa.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
Biafra Football Club.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Jamersirwin1971: 11:06pm On May 17, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.

They will realease them soon . My friend was telling about few yahoo Boys they also arrested and paraded just 1 week they were all released . And he saw those boys back to base . Living life like nothing happened .

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by Lyon4953: 11:12pm On May 17, 2019
New Arrival...Call/watapp 07035010006

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by davillian(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
Dem pose like 1980 Green eagles.

Dem Segun Odegbami and Christian Chukwu set...

When the thieving elites go pose like this?

The ones wey don lick better pepper gallant well pose for camera begin sip water join sef...na the shoe shiners wey never collect dey put head for ground dey reason their life.

You can't fuckinnn comfortably get rich and enjoy it on the back of someone else's sweat...no frigging way..
The one way de drink water na him go get that benze grin, he go ask efcc how much they want grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by davillian(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Efcc has found a new job description, they no longer go after politicians and civil servants who embezzle our common wealth.
Seems yahoo boys hunting is the new gig now. They should apply same zeal use in hunting down yahoo boys also to hunting and prosecution of other cases too.
Since the power of SARS has reduced , efcc are racking up cash of these boys.
Pay and get out of the net or face the law.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ttmax09(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2019
daddytime:
Dem pose like 1980 Green eagles.

Dem Segun Odegbami and Christian Chukwu set...

When the thieving elites go pose like this?

The ones wey don lick better pepper gallant well pose for camera begin sip water join sef...na the shoe shiners wey never collect dey put head for ground dey reason their life.

You can't fuckinnn comfortably get rich and enjoy it on the back of someone else's sweat...no frigging way..
U sabi description o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by millionboi2: 11:19pm On May 17, 2019
2special:
These guys are not smart at all....or is that they have not reading or hearing about EFCC is arresting Yahoo boys. instead of them to go low for the next 6 months
lol cash dey punge ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by BrutusOj(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2019
Inhibitions:
Nigerians are dumbasses. You drive a benz around but have no office. Dumb generation. A phony dry cleaning shop would have saved some. But no I'm a yahoo boy. It's my identity.
thumbs up bro. Get a big shop, make it look sophiscated, make complimentary cards, stock the shop with goods and form CEO, infact register ur business or company with CAC and then operates like them business mugus and enjoy your life. The uneducated folks prefer to post around with stupid dread locks and coloured hair with tattoos and ear rings.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State by ekene101: 11:27pm On May 17, 2019
ifada123:
I am enjoying this.
ifada Joseph,they are currently in auchi raiding hostels as I type this,got d call now from a reliable friend over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.