Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny (65270 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 3:11am On May 18, 2019
She needs to be more conscious of her security because Buhari's kinsmen don't usually give advance notice when they come calling. . .
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by dapadawee: 3:24am On May 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Could be anybody's farm.
Just for the Gramm
I initially thought it was the real farm nairaland amebo op self
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by saocv: 3:58am On May 18, 2019
okay
yarimo:
That is very commendable
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 4:04am On May 18, 2019
biacan:
Yet 98% of Nigerian men are into Yahoo Yahoo tufiakwa angry

........ And 200% of Nigerian women and unborn women are prostitutes and bitches.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by FSU: 4:19am On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

........ And 200% of Nigerian women and unborn women are prostitutes and bitches.

200% means all without exception. I guess that includes your mom, sister and grandmother?

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by FSU: 4:20am On May 18, 2019
The corn needs some nutrient input. Nitrogen for sure. But also perhaps iron and zinc.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 4:28am On May 18, 2019
FSU:

200% means all without exception. I guess that includes your mom, sister and grandmother?

It's too early to be replying a sissy, i'm busy with important stuffs at the moment. In the mean while, you can go and wash your wife or girl friend's dirty panties since you'e a sissy.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by anambraamaka: 4:41am On May 18, 2019
Correct babe
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by crackhouse(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2019
Dey there dey farm until fulani herdsmen catch for inside there then u go know something.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 4:44am On May 18, 2019
Why?
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Pusherttt: 4:45am On May 18, 2019
Well done
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by bluefilm: 5:04am On May 18, 2019
Going by the people's reactions to these pictures, one can safely conclude that in our society today, normal is now abnormal and abnormal is now normal.

Which is why it's now abnormal to so many people to see a lady working on the farm.

And it is now normal to so many people to see a lady posing _nude on social media.

The strange times we live in...
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 5:13am On May 18, 2019
deepwater:
Igbo land so fertile and rich
yes oo, that's why some maize are showing signs of nutritional deficiencies
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Ademat7(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2019
toscolee:
I love the look of the soil, very rich... The guy who commented about the improbability of farming cassava and maize at the same time is talking trash.
Not trash that's d truth #relaycropping
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Lovelyn451(f): 6:16am On May 18, 2019
Na so...borrow pose sad
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Buharifanatic: 6:29am On May 18, 2019
girl ugly
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Boyooosa(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2019
Slaying in the farm again...nawa o
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Mizwisdom(f): 7:19am On May 18, 2019
While females are working hard, Nigerian men are busy scamming & kidnapping people sad
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by deltateam: 7:28am On May 18, 2019
corpersforum:
Eucharia Jenny is her name and she's very happy and so much in love with her NYSC Place Of Primary Assigment.

Jenny belief the National Youth Service Corps year is all about experience everything around you and to back this up, she flaunt her beautiful farm.

While a lot of Corp members will reject a village as a PPA and prefer the city or a big company because of various advantages like exposure, connection and job prospects, Jenny seems to accept her NYSC PPA with good faith and now she's proud of her own Farm.

Jenny shared pictures of herself working on the farm with the caption:

"My farm @ my ppa....service year is all about experiencing everything around u.....I rep IMO Kopa in Aboh-Mbaise Local Gvt."

This is an inspiration to all serving Corp members and prospective Corps members out there that where ever you are deployed to serve your father land, find a way to make yourself happy.

See People reaction below:

[SOURCE: https://www..com/eucharia-jenny/]

That soil lacks some nutrients like nitrogen. This causes yellowish leaves. She can plant legumes to fix nitrogen into soil or apply NPK fertilizer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.