Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny (65267 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by iTearHerToto: 10:41pm On May 17, 2019
Kyrx:

Well done Mr/Ms. Ethereal beauty. Must you comment?
is she related to u
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by gosmoney(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She knows very well that she can't slay with her baboonish face so she resorted to farm work

Pukesangry
ur madness is been inherited I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Olorunnim: 10:48pm On May 17, 2019
Kyrx:
That's very commendable, I have a farm too in my home state. Its always a good site whenever I visits.

Ladies should please take a cue from her.
No they wouldn't! instead they'll be pursuing dick and sugar daddy upandan or Dubai stint if you know you know.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Sheunzy95(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2019
it is a good thing she is doing, so far she is proud of it. kudos to the coper sis.......
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by wanger50(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2019
I love this type of Corpse
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by daddio(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
EastGold:
Jenny, good of you.

But come and farm here.

I get big Cassava

For her kitty cat abi?

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by letitrainnow(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2019
Nice girl.

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Edyice: 11:15pm On May 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She knows very well that she can't slay with her baboonish face so she resorted to farm work

Pukesangry

You are just too wicked grin grin
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Henri8: 11:22pm On May 17, 2019
Which is her surname?
Eucharia or Jenny?
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Erolow(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2019
Wow.
Nice one
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by yusufmurry: 11:43pm On May 17, 2019
Good one Corper.

Meanwhile, we will help you review your CV to stand out for interview invite for small charge.

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 17, 2019
Good Job! Just do not reveal the location of your farm lest the Fulani herdsmen would invade with their cows and destroy all that you worked hard for without repercussions.
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by AnthonyAk(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2019
we farmed oh , if i had my way i would be on a farm somewhere watching my crops , enough weed on the side too
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by meggi4(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2019
WAIT !!!! oya reason that your name first
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by drake2(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2019
Don't be deceived by the color of the soil. Your maize is already showing nutrient deficiencies.

Apply 5gramms of urea per maize stand before they tassel please otherwise they may not fill the grain.

Also, your cassava may not root well from what I am seeing. Apply NPK when you anticipate a mild rainfall.

Farming is a science please and there is possibility of quackery and huge failures!
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by bishopkay: 12:37am On May 18, 2019
You see how we got here? Planting some miserable heads of corn which would definitely not yield up to 100k for the whole farm is now seen as an achievement worth celebrating.

Your government sent you for service and you are planting a farm. You see why your president and your minister for agriculture would boldly tell European countries not to grant our youths visa that they should stay home to farm?

Do their children even know how to handle a h.0e talk less of knowing how many corn seeds to sow per hole of corn? Yet they get the best Jobs. Heard the icpc girl who went viral somedays back, her dad is an APC chieftain in jigawa state. F.vck Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by royal231(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2019
If say dey post her go Bornu state she for join civilian JTF be dat
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Davlyneddy: 12:46am On May 18, 2019
Good job
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by AllenSpencer: 12:53am On May 18, 2019
No wonder they always have yam legs
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Yankee101: 12:59am On May 18, 2019
Na this kind wife una suppose marry

Not all those slay queens that will milk you to death and contribute nothing to you
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by eromspete(m): 1:45am On May 18, 2019
Good use of her available resources. Kudos to her!

Is Eucharia an Ibo/Igbo or English name?? All the people i've seen bearing that name are all from the East Nigeria
Re: Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny by Charly68: 2:51am On May 18, 2019
Very industrious lady ..God bless your labour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.