Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I (1842 Views)

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video / Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I by PFRB: 6:37am On May 18, 2019
Oshigun:

Total hogwash.Where in the world do you see violent secessionists honoured or celebrated? You fought a war against a country you are part of and you are asking same country to honour those who carried out that treasonous action. You guys are too unreasonable as human beings. The demonstration of that is how Ojukwu caused millions of death trying to gain Biafra only to then do a u-turn in future and run to be President of Nigeria. Millions dead because of his fickle, vainglorious, callous and inconsiderate mind. Next you will ask FG to honour IPOB and Boko Haram.
Delusional and warped people.

We were attacked . Did you expect us to lie down and be exterminated.
Re: June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I by lx3as(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:

Imagine if Igbos "sit at home" who do you think will hawk gala in Lagos traffic.
..Abiola did not shed any of his brother blood; And still honored by FG

The every year May 30th sit-at-home of ipob has been dealt with by moving democracy day from May 29th to June 12th. He may now move the sit-at-home to June 13
Re: June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I by gidgiddy: 7:51am On May 18, 2019
Kanu has a point. They want to honour one man but if the Biafrans honour the millions they lost, Arewa will issue quit notice.
Re: June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I by BuhariAdvocate: 7:58am On May 18, 2019
Exactly what I said in other thread . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest / Video:you Shut Us Out On Approval Of Buhari's $22.7bn Loan- Abaribe Blasts Lawan / Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.