Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” (23355 Views)

SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Charly68: 1:09pm On May 18, 2019
She lacks home training ,if I were her father,she would receive double punishment for misrepresenting me in the public. .
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Coolgent(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2019
kingkuntaval:

So fucc what?
If Donald Trump can be insulted, who d hell is a common VC?
Donald Trump my Ass!
Grow up
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Kurumaru: 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
Reminds of the glorious days of OAU radical student activists.. The likes of ELEMENT, TONY FASH etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Usenyakpanudo: 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
Wetin she gain now?
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by blackboy(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2019
Foolish VC!! Oya make una come . This is clear oppression. The governor should intervene. Foolishness..oya come
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by africanusvu(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2019
What did u say she is studying?Performing acts?and a parents claims they av a daughter in d uni?
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Emyjeze(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=IvarTheTerrible post=78496285][/quote]coming from a more stupid fellow

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by IvarTheTerrible: 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
Emyjeze:
coming from a more stupid fellow

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by kingkuntaval: 6:01pm On May 18, 2019
Coolgent:

Donald Trump my Ass!
Grow up

The great late Nipsey Hussle released a song called "f*** Donald Trump" ft YG, the song was really big and went viral.
If a man occupying the office often adjudged to be the most powerful in the world can be insulted, who the hell is a common VC of a state university?
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by SaturnNick(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are an empty vessel. What do you understand by Freedom of speech?
I understand what I could dundee
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by SaturnNick(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're an illiterate if you referred to her misdemeanor as freedom of speech.
You just misyarned too jacka**
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Cityguy: 6:50pm On May 18, 2019
What I'm sure of is that this is just the beginning. Litigations are looming.
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by JOTE(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2019
Ki enu re ko ma pa e
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by PennywysCares(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:
And if this girl never finds admission again in her life, who told you that her life can't be better than your miserable life? With all your admissions, are you happy? Are you worth it? My point: let's be rational in thinking. I'm sure you must have insulted the president before, were you sent to jail for that? Now if this girl lacks presentation, she only needs to be tutored right, not frustrated.
alright, I'm sorry, very sorry. it was just out of anger, the way this people are presenting themselves and insulting people on social media is some how unfathomable, she shouldn't have describe her Vice Chancellor as foolish.
but note this that my life is not miserable and won't say I'm better than others in the society, but I'm a medics like every other managing in the Nigerian society i found myself.

once again apologies

let the raging anger be still

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by 9jaRealist: 5:40am On May 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
there's always consequences FOR EVERY TYPE OF FREEDOM ESPECIALLY NEGATIVE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS

Moreover there's always freedom of expression however freedom after expression is not guaranteed

This is a lesson that we should always mind our utterances on and off social media because where mouth reach,leg no reach there moreover social media isn't always as anonymous as it appears even on your own page

So you would advocate and support arrest/dismissal of any Nigerian or other persons who call Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku 'foolish', because those are so-called "negative unprovoked attacks"? Anyway, some folks will never get the concept of free speech. Just Dobale and Rankadede!
>
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by dangotesmummy: 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

So you would advocate and support arrest/dismissal of any Nigerian or other persons who call Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku 'foolish', because those are so-called "negative unprovoked attacks"? Anyway, some folks will never get the concept of free speech. Just Dobale and Rankadede!
>
how will you feel if your surboodinate starts insulting you unnecessarily without you doing anything to attract such verbal assault
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On May 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
how will you feel if your surboodinate starts insulting you unnecessarily without you doing anything to attract such verbal assault

She’s not his subordinate...
Just like Nigerians are not Buhari’s “subordinates”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Law School Bar II 2016/2017 / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.