Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

"Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina (2523 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 7:43am On May 23, 2019
He's coming back again.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:36am On May 24, 2019
Don't be left behind!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:39am On May 25, 2019
Do not say no one warned you
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 26, 2019
Won't be long.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Heathen777(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you ready for the Lord?

This is a very sloppy attempt for convincing anyone of your fictitious belief.

It's called Apophenia, and also clouds are notorious for creating various forms of objects, since

>> they are gaseous and can take up any shape,
>> interact with sunlight and other clouds at various angles and distances to create even more forms and optical illusions .

It doesn't really help your cause to posts stuffs like these, as it just makes Christians look even more silly and hard to take seriously.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2019
Get ready!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:58am On May 28, 2019
The King Is Coming
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Shepherd00: 9:51am On May 28, 2019
jesusjnr2:
You left out the most important place to spot Him, which is in your heart. For Jesus said:

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

So unless you're able to spot Him there at the door of your heart, and let Him in, spotting Him anywhere else would be useless to you.
Why didn't you use this; instead of that? Behold, he cometh with clouds; and [~~~every eye shall see him~~~], and they also which pierced him: ~~and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him~~~. Even so, Amen.
Revelation 1:7

Did the Lord ever say He say appear periodically to some people in certain places? No

What did he say?
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; ~~believe it not.~~

For there shall arise ~~false Christs,~~ and ~~false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders;~~ insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, ~~Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.~~

~~~For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.~~~

Matthew 24:23-27

What The Lord is saying here is that, [b] Any one who preaches 'Christ sighting' is a false prophet with the intention to misled the people into believing a lie, and that is the work of satan.

When Jesus comes, ALL EYES SHALL SHALL SEE HIM.

Jesusjnr stop preaching lies.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Shepherd00: 9:53am On May 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Shebi you are the one that said that Paul is saying rubbish in the Bible the other day, and I said that thunder will fire you? That thunder is getting ready. It will never fail. All you babylonians will experience the thunder of God very soon grin

shebi you yourself have seen for yourself how long it takes for God's judgement to manifest? And because judgment for offence is not quickly dispensed, criminals get bolder and bolder.
Don't mind that Apostate.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Shepherd00: 9:56am On May 28, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Well don't worry, your issue would soon be sorted out, so just be a little patient you hear.

Answer him directly. How did you know it is Jesus of Nazareth?

Show him where Jesus said we shd expect Him to be showing Himself in the sky as a cloud once in a while.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Shepherd00: 10:18am On May 28, 2019
Heathen777:

This is a very sloppy attempt for convincing anyone of your fictitious belief.

It's called Apophenia, and also clouds are notorious for creating various forms of objects, since

>> they are gaseous and can take up any shape,
>> interact with sunlight and other clouds at various angles and distances to create even more forms and optical illusions .

It doesn't really help your cause to posts stuffs like these, as it just makes Christians look even more silly and hard to take seriously.
It may sound furious to you, but very soon, it will cease to be.

Let me say to you what u said to someone here;

Add 100yrs to your years now, 'Its flitting and will pass soon. Take 200yrs and live on earth. Pray (Do you believe in prayers? I guess not) Whatever you do, do, but make sure a terminal ailment does not kill you. Stay safe, don't die in an accident, let no armed robber shut you. Let no ritual killer get you, Let death ignore you for the next 200yrs. But, guy, trust me, you shall die someday, and when you do, an Angel will be waiting to lead you off to where you have prepared yourself to be here on this Earth.

Say what you like, you won't be able to change this, if you could, you could've decided to be born or not. Was your consent sorted? Were you asked if you wanted to be human or a rat? If Yes;

You could have decided your gender, race, complexion, nationality, tribe, family/parentage. Siblings. You could have decided you won't even be a product of a male and a female, but a primordial soup.

You could have decided to survive on earth without eating and drinking water.

You could stop yourself from aging and dying by stopping time.

You could control the elements. But, the alas, these are beyond all HuMaNs, including you Mr atheist.

With your mouth, we still dey sleep with each other born pikins as God talk. We still dey grow die as God talk. So if God talk say we go also die and go to either heaven or hell, na so e go be.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MrPresident1: 7:36pm On May 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Don't mind that Apostate.

Jesus is the Sun if God. He is the Son of God
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 7:12am On May 29, 2019
God is about to happen!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:21am On May 30, 2019
All these signs cannot be by coincidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Religious Views - Not Many Can Accept / Pagan 9ja Here Is The Source Of Your Wood And Stone Gods / My Neigbhor, A Second Wife Needs My Prayers. Should I Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.