Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) (19326 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:05am On May 18, 2019
When I was growing up, I always hear people say Abiriba village is a small London.

Seeing is believing. I think Abiriba is the most beautiful village in whole of west Africa.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6iCSFQH7M

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:08am On May 18, 2019
If only the local government can tar the roads in the village. Individuals have also done most of the infrastructures.

I bow down to umuigbo that invest their okpo back home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BeautifulMind2: 6:15am On May 18, 2019
horsepower101:
When I was growing up, I always hear people say Abiriba village is a small London.

Seeing is believing. I think Abiriba is the most beautiful village in whole of west Africa.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6iCSFQH7M

I guess you need to visit Awka-Etiti in Idemili North, Anambra

16 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:20am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I guess you need to visit Awka-Etiti in Idemili North, Anambra

I need to. There are so many hidden gems in Ala-Igbo that a lot of us don’t know until we travel for weddings.

I think we should have a picture thread for Igbo villages only.

18 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by ceejee(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2019
no doubt there are many beautiful communities in igbo land. I also implore you to visit a place called Obazu mbieri in mbaitoli LGA imo state. the community is use to be calling OBZ London. there are many jewels in d east and d good thing about all these developments is that they were done by d ppl with no input by d govt. igbo land is d only place in d world where pple contribute money and tar their roads, build hospitals, schools etc. when enemy mocks us by saying Igbos will not rule Nigeria, I laugh bcoz they never know our strength, it is d people and not d govt. Ndi a amaghi ka anyi gi kwado!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Redoil: 6:43am On May 18, 2019
@op while growing up too we were told that abriba people enjoy eating human flesh like chicken.
How true is that

9 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:47am On May 18, 2019
ceejee:
no doubt there are many beautiful communities in igbo land. I also implore you to visit a place called Obazu mbieri in mbaitoli LGA imo state. the community is use to be calling OBZ London. there are many jewels in d east and d good thing about all these developments is that they were done by d ppl with no input by d govt. igbo land is d only place in d world where pple contribute money and tar their roads, build hospitals, schools etc. when enemy mocks us by saying Igbos will not rule Nigeria, I laugh bcoz they never know our strength, it is d people and not d govt. Ndi a amaghi ka anyi gi kwado!

100% truth. To be honest igbos are the only people that I know that contributed money to build their own airport during Sam mbakwe administration. No group in Nigeria can ever claim the same. Yet they are the first to say igbos are not united.

The rest are always waiting for niger delta oil money to do anything for themselves.

12 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by ChristianNorth: 6:52am On May 18, 2019
You are right. I grew up hearing "Abariba is small London"
I thought it was all just for fun. I have not been there before.

6 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 6:54am On May 18, 2019
Redoil:
@op while growing up too we were told that abriba people enjoy eating human flesh like chicken.
How true is that

Sorry brother but unfortunately you are a victim of the sufferisticated brown envelope Lagos Ibadan media. We now know the real people that havest and trade human parts for superstitious beliefs and consumption. They are good at projecting their problems on igbos.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Redoil: 6:57am On May 18, 2019
horsepower101:

Sorry brother but unfortunately you are a victim of the sufferisticated brown envelope Lagos Ibadan media. We now know the real people that havest and trade human parts for superstitious beliefs and consumption. They are good at projecting their problems on igbos.
clown so you think only igbo and yoruba are in nairaland abi

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 7:02am On May 18, 2019
Pictures of Oguta Village, IMO state

More beautiful and organized than some so called cities.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 7:08am On May 18, 2019
Ukpo Village square, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 7:13am On May 18, 2019
I feel inspired to start exploring villages in the East. They are the hidden gems in igboland.

City people, I don tire for una...lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Onlinealaba(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2019
Is a known fact that igbo villages looks more like evolving cities, even in my village at Enugu u Will b wow with the type of organized and well structured building..but then the road netowrk and drainage needs to b worked on

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2019
Wow. I'm following thus thread bomber to bomber

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2019
Redoil:

What's false in the reply he gave you?
The brown envelop lagos-ibadan media has circulated stuffs which are not true about Igbo land, now we're seeing the real cannibals who're good in harvesting human flesh for superstitious reasons.

What part of it you don't understand

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 18, 2019
So this is beautiful in your eyes? Spits.

Shithole

4 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BeautifulMind2: 8:07am On May 18, 2019
Excaperx:

Shithole
Can you mention you village let me help you upload the pictures grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 18, 2019
In my village, you can't build a house if you don't create space for motor able road.

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by SLAP44: 8:15am On May 18, 2019
Abiriba is fine till you try osumenyi in anambra
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by madmohamed(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2019
Redoil:
you most be useless stupid human being

8 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Stingman: 8:23am On May 18, 2019
SE has one of the best villages in Africa. All be individual efforts. These pics are of Agbudu village, a small village in Udi, Enugu state. It's amazing when people say Igbos develop other peoples land and leave their land undeveloped.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Stingman: 8:24am On May 18, 2019
more

9 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by SadiqBabaSani: 8:29am On May 18, 2019
Kaaaai, na wah wetin dey here

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by SLAP44: 8:29am On May 18, 2019
Stingman:
SE has one of the best villages in Africa. All be individual efforts. These pics are of Agbudu village, a small village in Udi, Enugu state. It's amazing when people say Igbos develop other peoples land and leave their land undeveloped.

What we need is our own country, foreigners will be begging to come live in igboland

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 8:29am On May 18, 2019
Stingman:

shocked shocked shocked

Impressive!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by SLAP44: 8:30am On May 18, 2019
Excaperx:

Shithole

No, na this one dey beautiful

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BuhariAdvocate: 8:31am On May 18, 2019
Very nice.

4 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 8:34am On May 18, 2019
SLAP44:

What we need is our own country, foreigners will be begging come live in igboland

Honestly, when I see the level of tourism in countries like thailand, Cambodia, vietnam etc, I marvel.

Apart from their relative stable electricity and okay roads, they are not that special. Igboland can compete with them in tourism if supporting infrastructures is in place.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 8:39am On May 18, 2019
SLAP44:

No, na this one dey beautiful

Brown roof in Igboland is more brownish than anywhere cheesy

This is one of the beautiful places you are talking about

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LAGBUS Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos / Russia Student Visa And Life There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.