Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) (19380 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
Home sweet home ibadan

6 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Xander85: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
Stingman:

Rwanda has a good leader. Just see how far they have gone after a few years of genocidal war? Lagos with trillion budget and with huge funds generated from its seaport, Apapa to MMIA road is a tragedy. Nigeria is unserious country and I am ashamed of it.

Nigerias' biggest handicap is that it's too big, heterogeneous and complicated to be managed centrally the way it is.

6 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Create a thread about osogbo and start posting these thrash there.
there us nothing to create ...they wouldn't have the Shane to create it....

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:03am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

If you are Igbo, please stop this.
And don't give those haters opportunity to spoil this thread like they did to Igbo pan socio economic thread.
Best is to ignore their hate.

Ifele ga eme fa

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:04am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo where in Osogbo that looks like this, this is Aba

This is Aba cheesy

Poverty stricken and Backward Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:05am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

don't mind him

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BeautifulMind2: 11:05am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Osogbo is better than all South East city because Igbo troop to Osogbo every day just to push Wheelbarrow under hot sun cheesy.

Igbo invade the city of Osogbo with Wheel Barrows, poverty stricken Yigbo

Imagine grabbing a " a Young shall grow bus" to Osogbo just to Push Wheelbarrow under hot sun and Sell Ice cream

Osogbo is far from civilization

5 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:06am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Create a thread about osogbo and start posting these thrash there.

You just want to Disgrace South East, the most Backward region in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 11:06am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Op, change the topic to Igbo villages.

I changed it to more inclusive topic
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:07am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Osogbo is far from civilization

So what do you want to say about Backward Aba?

South East look like piggery cheesy

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
horsepower101:

I changed it to more inclusive topic
Nice one.
It would have been better during Xmas.

I pray the thread stays till Xmas period.

1 Like

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BeautifulMind2: 11:09am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

This is Aba cheesy

Poverty stricken and Backward Aba
Ogun State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:10am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Where in Osogbo that look like this piggery in South East?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Xander85: 11:10am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

If you are Igbo, please stop this.
And don't give those haters opportunity to spoil this thread like they did to Igbo pan socio economic thread.
Best is to ignore their hate.

There are some impostors here purporting to be Igbo, and their job is to derail threads like this!

How it works is that a Igbo hating bigot that hates threads like this that show Alaigbo in a good light will switch to his 'Igbo' moniker and make a caustic and insulting comment about say Yoruba villages....and seconds later he will switch back to his Yoruba moniker and the derailing of the thread commences!

Of course, you do have the occasional stupid Igbo guy that can't control himself as well and gives these Igbo haters the excuse they're looking for to derail the thread!

5 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:12am On May 18, 2019
Xander85:

There are some impostors here purporting to be Igbo, and their job is to derail threads like this!

How it works is that a Igbo hating bigot that hates threads like this that show Alaigbo in a good light will switch to his 'Igbo' moniker and make a caustic and insulting comment about say Yoruba villages....and seconds later he will switch back to his Yoruba moniker and the derailing of the thread commences!

Of course, you do have the occasional stupid Igbo guy that can't control himself as well and gives these Igbo haters the excuse they're looking for to derail the thread!
Exactly, this was how they destroyed the other pan socio economic thread.

@emboldened, they won't ever learn.
They should stop granting these dingbat attention to derail any Igbo thread.

4 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by BeautifulMind2: 11:13am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

So what do you want to say about Backward Aba?

South East look like piggery cheesy

Oyo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:14am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Abakilike Ogun State

That is heaven compare to the Piggery in South East

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by horsepower101: 11:14am On May 18, 2019
Lalasticlala, OAM4J and Mynd44 please do your job and clean up this thread so that we can have a civil forum.

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by KingOfallOsu: 11:20am On May 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Oyo grin

That place is still heaven compare to the South East that is piggery of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2019
Igbo thread is sinking.....Moses where are you.
But wait
All this southeast guys why are you showing us your elite place in Aba

They are also elite place in Ibadan.....Dugbe, challenge, oluyole,owode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Timmypromise(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

That place is still heaven compare to the South East that is piggery of Nigeria

Bro com'on you don't need all this
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Well thank you for slaving for us, or what more can we say? Lol

Hmm funny how you bring Lagos to compare with IGbo villages

cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by IkpuMmadu: 11:43am On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Well thank you for slaving for us, or what more can we say? Lol
we are milking you....we take a chunk of your economy and we have ours within our grip (100%)

And we take 50% of yours ...it's called expansion

One naija Is amazing

4 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by nijabazaar: 11:53am On May 18, 2019
pls alk true Igbo should stop posting pics of dilapidated areas in SW. lets not dance with the pigs. lets concentrate on the central theme of this thread....the oneness, communual efforts of igbos at home and in diaspora, to make their home fronts sustainable for living.

op, dont allow this beau thread to die.

everyone ignore the SWners here and post pics of your villsges.

my village is Amawbia in Anambra. we call it "small london" too but i have no drone to take aerial pics....no wait, let me climb one of the tsllest buikdings and see if i can get a good vantage point.

i will be right back...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Ikinternational: 12:21pm On May 18, 2019
The stupid di.ick measuring has started. Time for me to exit.

You're ALL Nigerians dumbasses. Wake me up when your passport says different.

Always bickering online about ethnic nonsense but expect your Politicians to behave differently. Are they not part of you?

You people need sense. ALL of you
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by truthmatters: 12:44pm On May 18, 2019
Wow, these igbo villages make sense die

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by Darevofpeace(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2019
zeromeridian:
Lagos built by lgbos and federal government.
Keep sleeping on a moving bicycle.
Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2019
You need to visit Enugwu Ukwu, Njikoka LGA Anambra state, you'll be marveled at the world class individual structures and edifices erected by people with zero government support, individual wealth is almost equitably distributed in Igbo land, Igbos are indeed highly blessed.

Any honest person who has visited would attest to what I just said, no bragging. Enugwu maka nuo ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by ChristianNorth: 2:19pm On May 18, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

You Igbo are very funny lol, but we are not the one migrating in drove to go and live and work in South East. Even Ibadan is not your mate, Ibadan is still more developed than Entire South East.

Ondo still have more Oil than Entire South East

You guys are just pain losers cheesy

This is still Ibadan
Why do you people feel so insecured? Why not appreciate good thing and move on?

We are talking of VILLAGE, not city. About the Lagos you are bragging about, Enugu was named in the top 35 most resilient cities in the world.

60% of your Lagos is a piece of slum. Quit being stupid.

This is about Igbo villages not a dic.k measuring contest.

3 Likes

Re: The beauty of Igbo villages (post your village pics) by ChristianNorth: 2:25pm On May 18, 2019
Oga, Horsepower, upload pictures of Ifite, Awka and Amanse.

I don't any village in the entire country has the level of private investments in real estate Ifite boasts of.

I fear Anambra people. We are proud of them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sleeping Driver Rams Into Truck, Kills 5, Injures 12 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos) / Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.