Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (51293 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by mirabel001(f): 1:28pm On May 18, 2019
Me no enter oo
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by okerekeikpo: 1:28pm On May 18, 2019
Rough play
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RTSC: 1:30pm On May 18, 2019
No airline will allow her fly commercial. She is a lawyer's goldmine.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by ofuonyebi: 1:30pm On May 18, 2019
i hope it would not be overstatement that it is a suicide mission to enter the plane flown by this lady

or else, we call it the 9-wonders of the world!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by adanny01(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2019
Lucky her she wasn't born in Nigeria. She would have been relegated to begging for alms.

3 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=LamidicownuBSS post=78496880]I NO ENTER THIS PLANE[/quotie] EVEN ME.
She can only fly herself.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by hush15: 1:40pm On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Wow, interesting, kudos to you Jessica for not allowing your predicament to limit you, tough times indeed never last but tough people do cool

and some abokis will be here begging like life ended... no offense but if she can fly, drive and even play a piano, then limitation is only a thing of the mind.

For God's sake, she can decide to do uber if nothing at all but she decided to fly a plane instead. Bleep almajiris men.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

Some years back in the Airforce, i had to fly a plane with my feet

I was on an ECOMOG mission under the orders of General Sani Abacha...

Enroute to Yamoussoukro, I was seated on 18C, Economy Class, Ethiopian Airlines embarassed
shocked

Oga e be like say u no get your drugs dose today!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by vicben27(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
I NO ENTER THIS PLANE
grin
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
hush15:

and some abokis will be here begging like life ended... no offense but if she can fly, drive and even play a piano, then limitation is only a thing of the mind.

For God's sake, she can decide to do uber if nothing at all but she decided to fly a plane instead. Bleep almajiris men.
Yes I agree, her limitations is actually of the mind and I salute her determinations to succeed despite the contrary situation around her cool
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by IvarTheTerrible: 1:50pm On May 18, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Oga e be like say u no get your drugs dose today!

YES nah...the one i sent your father to take

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Abdulqudr(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2019
[size=8pt][/size] lolz
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by NigeriaBam: 1:55pm On May 18, 2019
incredible stuff, but most people won’t enter a plane she’s flying
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by shineeye1: 1:57pm On May 18, 2019
Bravo! But I will be there only to welcome you - never to go with you!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by shineeye1: 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
Christian43287:
[sup][/sup]

WINNING IS NEVER GUARANTEED IN GAMBLE, YOU FRAUD!!!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Coolgent(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2019
And some able body will be begging here in Nairaland
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by shineeye1: 2:03pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

YES nah...the one i sent your father to take

WTF! Next time, pls don't send to others. You need it most!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2019
She fit clean her nyash if she shiit finish? shocked
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by TheAlchemist: 2:06pm On May 18, 2019
Our leaders need to study her story ask themselves the right questions...
Why can't we replicate such an environment in Nigeria.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by shineeye1: 2:10pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
She fit clean her nyash if she shiit finish? shocked

Na dem nah. Apparently, she is a contortionist.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by shineeye1: 2:12pm On May 18, 2019
TheAlchemist:
Our leaders need to study her story ask themselves the right questions...
Why can't we replicate such an environment in Nigeria.

Our leaders were all S(elected) from us and we all are still a bunch of neverdowells
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by DabuIIIT: 2:13pm On May 18, 2019
Kudos to her.
There's always ability in every disability.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Abdul3391(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

Enroute to Yamoussoukro, I was seated on 18C, Economy Class, Ethiopian Airlines embarassed
shocked
my dad was also an army pilot who went for ECOMOG
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by macfish101(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2019
When we can have a president without brains, why not a pilot without hands.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by LINTUNE(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

shocked
lol..u anf ur fairy tales grin angry
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Olatunji1929: 2:23pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
shocked

shocked
I hope everything is alright oya take to reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by LINTUNE(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2019
cheesy grin
shineeye1:

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Richmondofficia(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lol some nairalanders won't like this.
If you happen to hear that the pilot of the plane you are in has no arms, what will you do?
na die be that one o! Na me go fly the plane Las Las
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by IvarTheTerrible: 2:28pm On May 18, 2019
shineeye1:

shineeye1 to his parents:

Eyah. My condolences undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.