Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (51292 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:37pm On May 18, 2019
I think it's a big risks, there are other proffessions she'd had rather gone for.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:40pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Ahh see u, litu faith ok oo, i tell u a b peter before?? even peter self sink in front of Jesus while walking on water, how much more me wey no waka with Jesus physically?
ahh, me no dey play gamble in d name of faith oo. afterall faith cometh by hearing, hearing thru the word if God himself.

btw, i tot u re Muslim...

It's well.
Yes before
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 6:58pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's well.
Yes before
whao, there must be an inspiring story behind ur conversion, i dont knw if it can light up my dented faith.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 7:02pm On May 18, 2019
cassyrooy:
Thank you AngelicBeing, recommend top 5 to read for me.
1. The power of positive thinking, 2. A guide to confident living 3. Stay alive all your life 4.. Positive thinking every day 5..The true joy of positive living..

I have read all this once I recommended above for you but in all honesty, all his books are superb and it will send you into deep meditations and you will begin to see life from a different perspective cool

2 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by cassyrooy(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
1. The power of positive thinking, 2. A guide to confident living 3. Stay alive all your life 4.. Positive thinking every day 5..The true joy of positive living..

I have read all this once I recommended above for you but in all honesty, all his books are superb and it will send you into deep meditations and you will begin to see life from a different perspective cool
Okay. Thank You AngelicBeing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 8:10pm On May 18, 2019
cassyrooy:
Okay. Thank You AngelicBeing.
Some of his books that I read, it was as if I was practically translated beyond the earthly realms, l don't know how to explain it, is like you are reading a book and you are practically involved as if you are physically present with the author in all the places he walked while on earth, Norman Vincent Peale was involved in several speaking outreaches across the globe and his teachings were like medication for both physical and mental ailments, up till date l have not forgotten all his counsels on daily practical living, they are like hot coals in my bosom, Rip Peale, you are my number one author globally cool

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

whao, there must be an inspiring story behind ur conversion, i dont knw if it can light up my dented faith.

Sure...
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 10:35pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Sure...
do u mind
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:38pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

do u mind

Not tonight
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 10:46pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Not tonight
i never knew u are stil awake thou, am nt expecting it tonight either, am just anticipating ur inspiring story at ur convenient tym, but make it earliest ma grin
am sorry for being rude anyway
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:00am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=78511956]
i never knew u are stil awake thou, am nt expecting it tonight either, am just anticipating ur inspiring story at ur convenient tym, but make it earliest ma grin
am sorry for being rude anyway[/quote

Yes I was listening to messages.
Oh common, you were not rude.
Good morning
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=78516267][/quote] Good morning to you as well, stil in anticipation anyway.. thanks in advance.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2019
Wow, there is ability in disability.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Abdul3391(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

We might have flown on the same reconnaissance missions.
Ask him for the Wing Commodore known as "The Crow" lipsrsealed
sorry sir, his late now. maybe u will know him. Lt. Col Sanda Abdulsalam
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Richmondofficia(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol do you fly planes?
any how I'll Sha just try, at least there'll be a manual in the plane..
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Richmondofficia(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol do you fly planes?
any how I'll Sha just try, at least there'll be a manual in the plane.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:28pm On May 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

am sorry for being rude anyway

Ok
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Good morning to you as well, stil in anticipation anyway.. thanks in advance.

Ok
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by tck2000(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Wow, interesting, kudos to you Jessica for not allowing your predicament to limit you, tough times indeed never last but tough people do cool
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by CTPlayer: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
yinkus6750:
Ambition and determination yields success.
Nothing should deter you from realising your dreams.
Bravo , God bless her.

Well said!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by KingAzubuike(f): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
schoolnascam:
NEVER say NEVER
She flies a cesena which carries Max of 2 people so if she wan kill herself she's free.

They'd never even grant her a CPL to fly a commercial airliner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.