Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi (3393 Views)

Obioma's Death: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Emergency Broadcast / Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) / I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by helinues: 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
Kolo guy
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by imamabi(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
This man should just face his problems please
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by franklyfrank: 1:37pm On May 18, 2019
StOla:

From 1m it was embellished to 3m, and now it is 3.5m but with 6m already being considered.

By the generation of my grandchildren, the notoriously ludicrous Biafran propagandists would have begun to claim that 10m Biafrans were killed in Ojukwu's war because Nigeria did not show mercy to a rebel state that waged a war.

Kanu remains nature's punishment to bring agony to his own people. If he likes let him personally come and stone the Igbos who refuse his authority to death.
Now you celebrate igbo death. When they retaliate by wishing osinbajo or buhari death, you will call them demons
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2019
How many Igbos remember May 30?
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by StOla: 2:11pm On May 18, 2019
franklyfrank:
Now you celebrate igbo death. When they retaliate by wishing osinbajo or buhari death, you will call them demons

Where do you see a celebration?

How does highlighting an obvious propaganda become a celebration of that very propaganda?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by simplycarro: 2:26pm On May 18, 2019
truefact:

But the zoo emperor has made June 12 sit at home for all zoogerians...
The Igbo elite are the fuls here. They should have been the one to make 30 may a sit at home for igbos

Stop comparing your sit at home rubbish with a public holiday backed by the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

On June 12, people will move freely and attend to their issues, only official businesses will close, unlike your sit at home that you are calling for violence on anyone that violates it.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by simplycarro: 2:33pm On May 18, 2019
power50:
Nnamdi Kanu has spoken. We are waiting for Nigerian Government to force people out on that day.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

Why would anyone force you to come out?

The security men will only be out to deal with trouble makers that want to harass those going about their daily job.

Sit at home all year, nobody will disturb you, just don’t disturb those Nigerians in your states going about their daily business as not everyone living in igboland is igbo or Biafran

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On May 18, 2019
wirinet:

Kanu's anger should be turned not against the FG, but against his fellow biafran Governors and legislatives. June 12 did not just happen overnight. The north had been against June 12 for a long time. It was lagos that started honoring June 12 by declaring public holiday right from the start of this democratic dispensation. The other SW states were slow to catch on, but eventually all SW states declared June 12 a public holiday. It was the force of the SW states that made Buhari and the National assembly declare June 12 a public holiday.
So if the 3.5million dead biafrans are that important to the igbos, why has no government since 1999 belated may 30th biafra day?
Who is stopping igbos from honouring their dead hero's. A compulsory sit at home order is an insult to the hero's you are trying to honour.

The sit at home to honour the war dead is for the communities that lost people, not for all of Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, why would I want the North or the Yorubas to honour my lost ones? What has that got to do with them?

The sit at home if for the former Eastern Region that was once Biafra
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2019
simplycarro:

The security men will only be out to deal with trouble makers that want to harass those going about their daily job.

Sit at home all year, nobody will disturb you, just don’t disturb those Nigerians in your states going about their daily business as not everyone living in igboland is igbo or Biafran
grin
simplycarro:

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Yyeske(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

The sit at home to honour the war dead is for the communities that lost people, not for all of Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, why would I want the North or the Yorubas to honour my lost ones? What has that got to do with them?

The sit at home if for the former Eastern Region that was once Biafra
The stoning to death is the topic here, the sit at home shouldn't be by fire by force. You can sit at home all year round and nobody would disturb you but don't encourage Nnamdi Kanu or anyone to threaten anyone who decides to move around so that you can tell us it is 100% compliance.
Sit at home bro and allow those who need to do important things to move, no need threatening anyone.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Strikethem: 3:05pm On May 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
Yellowbats And boko people will start crying because of the name Biafra,in fact they have already crying.
Osu slave, your emperor values Jack than you. See your life

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2019
May 30 as public holiday in Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Bighead9: 3:17pm On May 18, 2019
franklyfrank:
You abuse over 30 million people because of one person. It says a lot about you

You call that abuse, I call it opinion. So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Temple1288(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2019
franklyfrank:
Kanu my brother, this message can be passed without threats and insults. This uncouth language only harden people's positions and and adds nothing to the struggle

It's not a threat! If any Biafran can't honor those who sacrificed their lives for us, the person is foolish and deserves more than stoning to death.......
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2019
Is it not this same man, that places value on his dog over his followers. SMH
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by MetaPhysical: 4:04pm On May 18, 2019
Kanu is a murderer, a terrorist. A Biafra under this guy will be autocratic, you either follow and do what he says or you will be killed....like they killed Prophet Nwoko.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by bosco2017: 4:08pm On May 18, 2019
hammerFC:
THE TRUTH IS IGBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA HAVE NO BUSINESS FORMING COUNTRY.

IT IS LIKE UK, FRANCE AND GERMANY BEING ONE COUNTRY, IT SIMPLY WILL NOT WORK, CANNOT WORK AND WONT WORK.

Honest truth people are denying
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Nathseun(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2019
Are u kidding me.

swap, repair and buy your phone.
#08032833259.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by wirinet(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2019
Temple1288:

It's not a threat! If any Biafran can't honor those who sacrificed their lives for us, the person is foolish and deserves more than stoning to death.......

Quit attempting to force people to accept your personal opinion using threats of violence. It's not every biafran or Igbo that feels the obligation to honour those that died during the biafran war of 50 years ago.

If it's a yoruba person that said anyone who does not honour June 12 should be stoned to death. It your type that will be shouting calling on UN, US, Hague to come and see"genocide calls against the igbos ".

Who will be responsible murder, if one of your illiterate members actually heed the call and stone another Igbo man or woman to death for defying the site at home order?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by wirinet(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Kanu is a murderer, a terrorist. A Biafra under this guy will be autocratic, you either follow and do what he says or you will be killed....like they killed Prophet Nwoko.
He will be worse than kim Jong Un

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Lovelive: 4:50pm On May 18, 2019
Do not be seen as Judas Esca....
Honour your ancestors and you will be blessed...
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2019
grin
Lovelive:
Do not be seen as Judas Esca....
Honour your ancestors and you will be blessed...
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
Nathseun:
Are u kidding me.
swap, repair and buy your phone. #08032833259.
Business man grin
Nathseun:
Are u kidding me.
swap, repair and buy your phone. #08032833259.
Business man
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by godlyguy(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2019
Two days to go on Nnamdi's threats
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by franklyfrank: 11:20am On May 28, 2019
wirinet:

Kanu's anger should be turned not against the FG, but against his fellow biafran Governors and legislatives. June 12 did not just happen overnight. The north had been against June 12 for a long time. It was lagos that started honoring June 12 by declaring public holiday right from the start of this democratic dispensation. The other SW states were slow to catch on, but eventually all SW states declared June 12 a public holiday. It was the force of the SW states that made Buhari and the National assembly declare June 12 a public holiday.
So if the 3.5million dead biafrans are that important to the igbos, why has no government since 1999 belated may 30th biafra day?
Who is stopping igbos from honouring their dead hero's. A compulsory sit at home order is an insult to the hero's you are trying to honour.
you nailed it. God bless you
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by duruZed(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
So if we sit at home in Nigeria you will sleep at home in the uk and be sending pictures of how you dey screw your wife for net. Idiot come and clarify us more on buhari/jubrin from sudan, you have lost my respect for you lier. But i pity those that are still blind and take you as a demi-god.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by PFRB: 12:33pm On May 28, 2019
AudiA4:
Nuisance, u saw death and ran out of the country, u are now making death pronouncement to people,it's only a fool that will keep listening to your deceitful tricks and believe u,u dey Britain dey enjoy your life come dey command defenceless Nigerians, where will they run to if katakata burst? You for stay here and continue the struggle

You went to school but did not learn anything. Where did you see death pronouncement in that speech. He said that any Biafran who refuses to sit at home on that day deserves to be stoned to death. "Deserve" is thee word.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by wirinet(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2019
PFRB:

You went to school but did not learn anything. Where did you see death pronouncement in that speech. He said that any Biafran who refuses to sit at home on that day deserves to be stoned to death. "Deserve" is thee word.
The same way Oba Rilwan of Lagos said, any igbo that did not vote for Ambode will drown in the Lagos lagoon. You that went to school and learnt well, oya tell me why igbos were incensed over that statement and crying to UN, Hague and US.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by duruZed(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
wirinet:

The same way Oba Rilwan of Lagos said, any igbo that did not vote for Ambode will drown in the Lagos lagoon. You that went to school and learnt well, oya tell me why igbos were incensed over that statement and crying to UN, Hague and US.
bros abeg don't mind them. Kano abi kalu don chop some people brain.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by PFRB: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
wirinet:

Quote the oba correctly and you and I will talk about it. You have not quoted him correctly.
Re: Biafra: Anyone Who Refuses To Sit At Home On May 30 Deserves Death – Nnamdi by Lovelive: 10:22pm On May 28, 2019
simplycarro:

I guess you never lost someone (died) dear to you before in order to know how one can feel about it.
I lost many people in my life time but the most painful one was one of my son. I tell you till today I keep mornn him.

Let me help you by asking you this question: If your landlord/landlady lost 4 of his/her children in one day and you are living in the same house, would you take your bags and go to market or your cutlasses and go to farm?

Where is your faculty or your good human nature?

Next time think well before you post anything here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State fake rice pyramid / Fulani's Killed In Ebonyi / What Ojukwu Said About Releasing Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.